Reviews for Wolverines, Wendigos and Winchesters
Elliesmeow chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
John is not my favorite person right now, but I get the feeling that Logan was find of him once upon a time. I wonder what he'd think of the older version?

Thansk for the new chapter. Glad to see Bobby is as conscientious as ever.

-Ellie
happycabbage75 chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
I love Dean when he's in hunter mode. The boy's good at his job and it's so much fun when it really shows.
supergirl3684 chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
Brilliant! I am on the edge of my seat! I can't wait for the next chapter! That ending was so...just...WOW!
silver ruffian chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
I'm really liking the relationship between Dean and Logan. Bobby's call to John, and good grief, you surprised me with John and Adam!

And then you snuck this one in: “Doesn't matter. It's not like we'll be seeing each other after today anyway,” Dean mumbled. “Even if we kill the Wendigo without getting ourselves killed, he'll take off and we'll never see each other again. Sooner or later, everybody leaves.”

Poor Dean...
silver ruffian chapter 3 . 6/27/2009
Logan, the Professor's voice sounded in his head, I believe Dean is contemplating an escape.

That was one of my favorite lines in this chapter. It was good to see Bobby and Pastor Jim again.
silver ruffian chapter 2 . 6/27/2009
I do like your Professor X. That is to say I love your depiction of him, even tho I can't stand the character. Pushy, invasive, making Dean unable to keep anything to himself. He's no saint. What he does to Dean in this chapter is something I knew he'd do all along.
vballmania23 chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
First, great dig at Cyclops in the end. And I was so not expecting Adam to show up! How crazy would it be if he was a mutant and John took him to the mansion, where they met Dean? Sorry, you've got my speculative side babbling ideas left and right with this story. Keep up the great work :)
Von chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
Isn't it weird how after all the terrible things John has done, it was adding the spare kid into the mix that really painted him black.

This was awful, reading John with Adam. Not your writing, obviously, but the whole deal with them and Dean and..

Just nasty! :D
Elliesmeow chapter 3 . 6/26/2009
This just keeps getting better and better.

I wonder who was in the cabin?

-Ellie
lana123 chapter 3 . 6/26/2009
i really like your story! it has a good idea behind it. please write more quickly!
supernaturaldeangirl89 chapter 3 . 6/26/2009
more soon please _
adder574 chapter 3 . 6/26/2009
I'm liking the friendship between Dean and Logan. I'm glad that Dean was able to control what Professor X did to him. I wonder who was in the cabin. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
AJ1987 chapter 3 . 6/25/2009
HA! Dean's too smart to be messed around with Prof's mind tricks! lol... Loved it! Wonder who came to the cabin before to clean up the place! I guess it's too much to hope it'd be Sam :D :D

Great chapter!

Please update soon... Take care!
pandora jazz chapter 3 . 6/25/2009
Thanks! for having Dean figure a way around Xavier's mind control trick. It had really bugged me that the Professor did that to Dean.

I enjoyed the conversation between Logan and Dean. I like how Dean was able to keep some things hidden and yet Logan did give Dean some history on himself.

I like that Dean chose to call Bobby over his Dad when he was trying to get more information on mutants.

It was nice we got an update on Sam from Pastor Jim, still miss Sam in this story, but Logan is fun to read about.

Thanks! for the quick updates, they are appreciated.

Take care.
vballmania23 chapter 3 . 6/25/2009
Great chapter - great how Dean is figuring out ways around the Professor's mind whammy.
3,070 | « Prev Page 1 .. 193 200 201 202 203 204 .. Last Next »