Reviews for Wolverines, Wendigos and Winchesters
alwaysateen chapter 8 . 7/18/2009
I'm so glad you decided to continue this story. :)

I love Xavier's idea to enroll Dean in his school and I'm not surprised he has the mutant gene. Maybe he keeps it dormant himself, maybe without his knowlege, but knowing how intelligent he really is we never know...
supergirl3684 chapter 8 . 7/18/2009
oh! I'm sensing an "uh oh" moment coming! YAY! I'm so glad you're continuing! You just made my night!
vballmania23 chapter 8 . 7/18/2009
Urban Camoflage? How come my school doesn't have any classes that sound that cool?

Great chapter :)
anonymuse chapter 8 . 7/18/2009
MWAHAHAHAHA MORE FIC SQUE!

Okay. Okay. I'm calm. I'm calm - no, I'm not. :) Big, BIG GRIN here. THERE BE FIC! I am the Squee of Squee. :D Story! Story! And Sam might be showing up! And Dean might (*crosses fingers*) go to the Institute and THEN he can hit on Ororo - Logan might kill him if he hits on Jean - and we can see Dean-With-Kids! Fic! Warmfuzzies potential! Oh, I'm so excited! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm so glad you felt inspired and want to keep the fic going! :)

. . . I'm just thinking whatever would happen if John Winchester ended up in the Danger Room. Explosions. There would be explosions. And quite possibly a dazed . . . someone. Heh. Now I'm imagining Papa Bear Winchester glaring the heck out of Professor X for - okay, I don't know, but the thought is making me smile. Though the idea of Professor X giving Dean a "nudge" into mutant-ing . . . I really want to see it, but at the same time I'm getting chills. Like, consent-issue chills. *shudders*

Hah! Bobby has Logan's name! But . . . does he have the full name? Because I can totally see Cyclops giving Logan sh*t about his first name being "James". I don't even know why, but I can see him calling him "Jimmy" and then Logan shooting back, calling him "Scooter" or something. He! I'm rambling. I tend to get really excited about other peoples' stories and then ramble, so sorry.

BUT YAY THERE IS MOAR FICNESS! You? ARE THE WIN! SQUE! Awesome. :D
c00kieMonster chapter 8 . 7/18/2009
WOW im so glad you are continueing this story! this is awesome and i love the new direction that you are taking this in!

dean teaching the mutants at xavier should be interestin :] and im excited to see john and the other mutants' reaction to him...

and how he reacts to the professor if he tells dean that hes a mutant too... i don't really like that dean is a mutant tho..i think itd be more interesting to just have dean stay DEAN and show off his special skills from a life of hunting :]

please update soon!
Shannz chapter 8 . 7/18/2009

I was SO psyched to see this :) I love the direction you're taking this in.

Dean and Logan interaction is very enjoyable. And I love the idea of Dean teaching Urban Camoflouge. Awesomely practical idea that I never would have thought of!

I get the impression Bobby may have to be brought in on the mutant secret thing...and wont that be interesting if he knows and John does not.

Looking forward to more updates as they come. Thanks so much for continuing!

-shan
Von chapter 8 . 7/18/2009
I LOVE the idea of Dean working there! He deserves a steady job, a place to belong and people (adults and kids both) who respect him for what he can and does do.

I think it could also redirect the attention of some of the more militant mutants - providing the Supernatural world for them to have as a focus of aggression or frustration, rather than the 'normals'.

And with this, Dean finding a place to be and John being a little more interested in Dean's life than he might otherwise be.. does this mean that there might be no reason for Dean to be there when Jess is killed?

I hope so! I'm crossing my fingers for Sam's own psychicness to get a bit of a kick-start.

On the note of 'why hasn't Dean's powers started already, if in fact it hasn't'.. well they normally appear during puberty, right? But Dean had a pretty tarumatic youth before that. Desensitisation in a way. By the time he was of age for it to trigger, maybe it wasn't quite stressful enough.

And Sam, although he was older before facing any frightening things, always had Dean to count on - although it's not impossible that his psychic-ness (calling Dean? knowing where Dean was?) started during HIS puberty and he was less desensitised than Dean?

All speculation!

I look forward to seeing what you do!
Ayjah chapter 8 . 7/18/2009
What a fascinating story! Definitely going to watch for more!
adder574 chapter 8 . 7/18/2009
I'm so happy you decided to continue this. I'm looking forward to see where you take this. Please update soon.
silver ruffian chapter 8 . 7/18/2009
An AU now? Yes! I have been lurking, and I really enjoy how you're making John squirm! One of the many things I like about this fic is that Dean is more than just a pretty face. Some of these hacks out here make him the dumb blond and Sam has all the brainpower.
AmethystSiri chapter 7 . 7/18/2009
GReat story, I am hoping there is more to come :)
charis-kalos chapter 7 . 7/7/2009
Oh, nice! I wonder who the "doctor" was that the Xavier Institute sent? (Mentally running through my mental list of mutants to find a healer ...) Bloody John, taking off like that! Good thing "Uncle" Bobby's there. I think Bobby and Logan will get on well - as long as Bobby doesn't work out that Logan's a mutant. Great story.
charis-kalos chapter 6 . 7/7/2009
Oh no; the wendigo got Logan too. I was assuming it had just grabbed Dean and left Logan for dead. Oh well, between the two of them they managed to get it. Love Logan trying to work out how to use a cell phone! And poor John! Bobby; Jim: now Logan - no one's giving him any credit for making the effort to be a good father. Maybe because he is making a much better drill sergeant.
charis-kalos chapter 5 . 7/7/2009
So much to enjoy in this chapter. 'Uncle" Bobby calling John on his less-than-perfect parenting skills. Logan planning to kill and burn Victor - just in case Victor turned into a ghost. And two wendigos! But wendigo-number-two doesn't know about Logan's healing ability or tracking skills, so I'm guessing Dean's going to be saved very soon. Which will annoy Dean but reassures me.
stilljustceci chapter 6 . 7/6/2009
Whoops! I thought you'd skipped right from the attack and blackout to the hospital and just now found this chapter in my inbox. Well, glad I did, 'cause it was exciting! :)
3,130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 193 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 .. Last Next »