Reviews for Wolverines, Wendigos and Winchesters
silver ruffian chapter 6 . 7/2/2009
I have been lurking on this fic, my dear, and now it is time for me to surface and let you know how much I am enjoying this. Logan is a perfect match for Dean, and I absolutely love the guilt trip you're putting John through, about Adam!
happycabbage75 chapter 6 . 7/2/2009
Dean for the win! He manages to take care of everything but driving himself to the hospital!
K-Marie-M chapter 5 . 7/2/2009
Oops, this is a very interesting story I can't wait for the next chapter!
charis-kalos chapter 4 . 7/2/2009
"Maybe on the drive back he would be able to at least make Dean think about it, so the kid would have to talk." - Ooh, Logan's not an idiot, is he? He's starting to work things out.

Is the young soldier that Logan's remembering John Winchester? Did Logan come across John in Vietnam?

I liked the series of phone calls of people reminding John of his paternal responsibilities. Bobby and Jim will look out for Dean, even though Dean's not completely aware of it and probably wouldn't thank them for it.

The ending, Dean's thoughts about everyone leaving him, was so Dean and so sad. That poor boy.
happycabbage75 chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
I love seeing Logan appreciate Dean's skills. Goodness knows, John never seemed to.
stilljustceci chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
haha! I knew it couldn't be that easy. Eager for the next chapter! Am curious how/why Dean started keeping his thoughts to himself again all of a sudden. And for the record, I adore the way you write Bobby.
AJ1987 chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
Uh oh!... I knew that was too easy to be a Winchester-hunt! Damn! Oh and btw I really hated John in the previous chapter(4)- but he's never really been a favourite so that's not saying much!

Love the story so far! Hope Dean and Logan escape in one piece :) :) Take care...
vballmania23 chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
Great chapter :)
adder574 chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
It's a good thing John's on his way. Is John going to meet Logan? Somehow I doubt they would get along. Plus, Dean not being able to control his thoughts around his father wouldn't be good either. Great update, and I'm looking forward to the next one.
charis-kalos chapter 3 . 6/30/2009
"Well that's what you get for pulling that kind of crap in a preacher's house, you dumbass." - I wonder what he did. Logan's starting to get a sense of who Dean is and what he might be worth as an ally, but he and the Professor are right - Dean's definitely seen too much. I love the idea of Logan taking notes from Dean on wooing women, but I'll say it again - Logan looks like Hugh Jackman. Surely he doesn't need anyone's tips on technique!
charis-kalos chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
Dean is calling Wolverine "Fuzzy"? The boy has a serious death wish. Dean doesn't believe in mutants; Logan doesn't believe in the supernatural. Funny. (I, of course, believe in both to exactly the same degree.) Probably best that John doesn't hear about this. I have a horrible feeling that John Winchester would see mutantsupernaturalevil. Hopefully Dean'll be more open-minded.
dark00shadow chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
great story man, really! You've combined my two most favorite characters D Also nice twist, with the multiple wendigo's, I just hope for Dean that Logan wakes up fast. That guy's got all the bad luck in the world!

And thanks for your fast updates! D
EmptyGo-Gone chapter 5 . 6/29/2009
Hey, just found this totally awesome crossover you have here. Gotta say, it's pretty freakin' badass, in my opinion, so far. It's a lot of fun to read.
pandora jazz chapter 5 . 6/29/2009
Awesome job with Bobby, love how he told John what he thought.

It was nice of John to get worried about Dean and come looking for him, though hopefully Logan is not out of the hunt yet.

John shouldn't get upset with Dean, from what I read, he was prepared for this hunt. How did he know there was more than one creature?

You did a great job with the twist at the end, hunt is not over yet.

Thanks for another quick update.
supergirl3684 chapter 5 . 6/29/2009
that was GREAT! Have I mentioned that I LOVE Bobby yet! Cuz... I LOVE Bobby!
3,092 | « Prev Page 1 .. 193 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 .. Last Next »