Reviews for Wolverines, Wendigos and Winchesters
charis-kalos chapter 6 . 7/7/2009
Oh no; the wendigo got Logan too. I was assuming it had just grabbed Dean and left Logan for dead. Oh well, between the two of them they managed to get it. Love Logan trying to work out how to use a cell phone! And poor John! Bobby; Jim: now Logan - no one's giving him any credit for making the effort to be a good father. Maybe because he is making a much better drill sergeant.
charis-kalos chapter 5 . 7/7/2009
So much to enjoy in this chapter. 'Uncle" Bobby calling John on his less-than-perfect parenting skills. Logan planning to kill and burn Victor - just in case Victor turned into a ghost. And two wendigos! But wendigo-number-two doesn't know about Logan's healing ability or tracking skills, so I'm guessing Dean's going to be saved very soon. Which will annoy Dean but reassures me.
stilljustceci chapter 6 . 7/6/2009
Whoops! I thought you'd skipped right from the attack and blackout to the hospital and just now found this chapter in my inbox. Well, glad I did, 'cause it was exciting! :)
K-Marie-M chapter 7 . 7/6/2009
This is shapping up to be a mighty fine story! Keep the update coming!
Shannz chapter 7 . 7/6/2009
I'm a little surprised by how much I enjoyed this fic. The interactions between Logan and Dean were wonderful and for the most part very IC.

I think what really did it for me was your inclusion of John and Bobby as well. I just love the father/son dynamic so long as its not overdone - and it wasn't here at all. John was a hard ass but I truly believe he loved his sons. I like it when we get to see glimpses of that through that rough crusty exterior.

I also enjoyed the ending - thought it was damn near perfect. A part of me wanted or thought John should have stayed there as well, but it makes sense and is more realistic that he didn't. Dean just isn't the same when John is around. I like the idea of him just hanging with Bobby and Logan, getting to be himself and relaxing with people who appreciate the treasure that he is.

Nice little ficcie ;)

-shan
stilljustceci chapter 7 . 7/5/2009
IS this wrapping up? Other reviewers seem to think so, but I'm not sure both wendigos got handled (maybe I didn't read closely enough) and Victor is certainly still unsatisfied (but then, that's always the case). I'm enjoying it and certainly would be happy if it kept going for a while. :)

I'm a little surprised that John didn't press further on the ridonkulously miraculous punctured lung treatment.
vballmania23 chapter 7 . 7/5/2009
Great wrap-up to the case, but as it's still not marked complete, I can't wait to see what happens next :)
adder574 chapter 7 . 7/5/2009
Great job from start to finish. I liked that Logan went and found Dean's knife and returned it to him. Dean needs more friends. It was also great getting some Bobby in the story.

I really hope you'll consider a sequel or Trilogy. I'd still love to see a meeting between John and Logan, or have Dean visiting Xavier's school.

Awesome job on this story.
Von chapter 7 . 7/5/2009
(grins) What an adorable ending.
pandora jazz chapter 7 . 7/5/2009
I'll admit when I first started reading this story and realized that Sam was not going to be in it, I wondered if I would like it.

But you did a great job with Dean and Logan. I like how you worked out a respect for each other and they did become friends.

It was nice of Logan to go back to the cave and find Dean's favorite knife, plus getting the special doctor sent to the hospital to treat Dean's injuries.

I'm glad that John was worried about Dean, but it was nice that Dean ended up at Bobby's for a vacation.

Enjoyed reading your story. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Until next time, take care.
Sofia2007 chapter 7 . 7/5/2009
Ha, I was lazy two chapters and I have done no always great story and I am look forward to the first meeting between Bobby and Logan. There will be male bonding about holy water and beer. To quote Logan: A lot of fighting scene in the last chapter was great but the best part was the worried Logan.
supergirl3684 chapter 7 . 7/4/2009
that was too great! A lot of Dean, a little of Logan, a dab of Bobby...all the ingredients to an AMAZING story!
EmptyGo-Gone chapter 7 . 7/4/2009
Hello! I apologize for not reviewing the last chapter, I have had a busy week here. Another lovely chapter though, I have a lot of fun reading Dean and Logan interact with each other. And Dean with drugs in his system is always fun. ] Until your next lovely chapter. ]
alwaysateen chapter 7 . 7/4/2009
Awesome ending!

What procedure this doctor used on Dean? He could use some of this in the future...

Nice to see John worried about Dean for a change too. :)

I love the fact that Logan had keep track of Dean and they still see each other, very cool. :)

I would have love to see the meeting between Bobby and Logan...
Karialena chapter 7 . 7/4/2009
Another one of my favorites, that is (sigh) over. Hope you plan on doing another. Although Logan was not my favorite X-man (that being the 'darn elf' Nightcrawler), I thoroughly enjoyed him here. Of course, that could have something to do with Dean. Most anything is good with Dean..LOL. Thanks for a great story. You never fail to deliver, and as my nephews say, You Rock!
3,118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 193 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 .. Last Next »