Reviews for Wolverines, Wendigos and Winchesters
charis-kalos chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
Dean is calling Wolverine "Fuzzy"? The boy has a serious death wish. Dean doesn't believe in mutants; Logan doesn't believe in the supernatural. Funny. (I, of course, believe in both to exactly the same degree.) Probably best that John doesn't hear about this. I have a horrible feeling that John Winchester would see mutantsupernaturalevil. Hopefully Dean'll be more open-minded.
dark00shadow chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
great story man, really! You've combined my two most favorite characters D Also nice twist, with the multiple wendigo's, I just hope for Dean that Logan wakes up fast. That guy's got all the bad luck in the world!

And thanks for your fast updates! D
EmptyGo-Gone chapter 5 . 6/29/2009
Hey, just found this totally awesome crossover you have here. Gotta say, it's pretty freakin' badass, in my opinion, so far. It's a lot of fun to read.
pandora jazz chapter 5 . 6/29/2009
Awesome job with Bobby, love how he told John what he thought.

It was nice of John to get worried about Dean and come looking for him, though hopefully Logan is not out of the hunt yet.

John shouldn't get upset with Dean, from what I read, he was prepared for this hunt. How did he know there was more than one creature?

You did a great job with the twist at the end, hunt is not over yet.

Thanks for another quick update.
supergirl3684 chapter 5 . 6/29/2009
that was GREAT! Have I mentioned that I LOVE Bobby yet! Cuz... I LOVE Bobby!
Elliesmeow chapter 5 . 6/29/2009
That is odd. I wouldn't think Wendigo's would be anything other than solitary hunters. And where's Logan?

Can't wait for more!

-Ellie
charis-kalos chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Lunchbreak! (Mine.) Time to read a chapter.

So Creed killed the kid AND there's a wendigo in the area? Good luck (or bad luck?) for Dean, who will have a chance against a wendigo, but probably no chance against Sabretooth.

Poor Dean trying to hide from Logan. I hope he eventually gets that explained - not really much he could do about his scent.

Fascinating premise, and as a major Hugh Jackman fan, one I'm sure I'm going to enjoy.
stilljustceci chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
Ohmigosh, it was John & ADAM at the cabin? Crrazy. Love Bobby. LOVE him. And love the phone call where Logan picked up. Hope that one worries the HELL outta John. Much as it's nice for Adam that he's trying to be SOME kinda dad to him, it's all just so wrong. Also, love how Dean woke Logan up, and I really like how he's growing on Logan. Eager for the next chapter. :)
anjali23sk chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
great ch! i hate johN for spendin time with adam whn he used to leave dean n sam alone! they didnt deserve tht!

:( cant wait for the next ch! u shld punish john!
adder574 chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
I didn't see the twist with it being John and I really didn't think he would have Adam with him. Great Job. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Sofia2007 chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
Hi, nice quick update, thank you. This story is really good I am surprise how good Logan fit into the supernatural canon. The relationship between Dean and Logan is growing and I hope they stay friends. It is also nice that John realised that he although loves his sons but also often are a really crappy father. I look forward to the next part. Have a nice Sunday.
pandora jazz chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
That was an interesting surprise. Never expected John to be at the cabin with Adam. I like John, but you did a good job of making me dislike him a bit in this chapter, though he did try to check on Dean. Serves John right, he can just worry about Dean while spending time with Adam.

I like how Dean is beginning to grow on Logan and he likes the 'kid'.

You did a perfect job with Bobby. I could hear the worry in Bobby's voice over Dean's hunt.

Good chapter.

Thanks again for the quick updates.
Elliesmeow chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
John is not my favorite person right now, but I get the feeling that Logan was find of him once upon a time. I wonder what he'd think of the older version?

Thansk for the new chapter. Glad to see Bobby is as conscientious as ever.

-Ellie
happycabbage75 chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
I love Dean when he's in hunter mode. The boy's good at his job and it's so much fun when it really shows.
supergirl3684 chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
Brilliant! I am on the edge of my seat! I can't wait for the next chapter! That ending was so...just...WOW!
3,082 | « Prev Page 1 .. 193 200 201 202 203 204 205 .. Last Next »