Reviews for Wolverines, Wendigos and Winchesters
LaMB-COW chapter 58 . 6/9/2015
Dun dun dunnnn! With Bobby's dad going all "Did you just..." I feel like he's a hunter. Idk why. Or maybe he's had a run in with things supernatural, idk. Point in case, is Bobby's dad relevant? Woah, it just seems like there's a possibility there and it fascinating. Haha.
Okay, idk what else to say. Oh! I'm excited for new years! I think it's great; both Sam and Dean's gf's were like "No, boy, you gotta do this on your own!"
Oh, question! (Speculation?) A few chapters ago when we saw Christmas with Sammy, Jess' little brother came in (Frank, I believe?) And he said he was home, and just the way it came across, I thought omg, is he a mutant?! Because wouldn't that just be cool? Idk, I'll just keep reading.
Anywho, great writing!
DFTBA & Always Keep Fighting!
LaMB-COW chapter 24 . 6/7/2015
Ooooooh the YED! I really like where you're going with this storyline :D! Azazel! Also, the thing with Sammy in the middle... the doctor was disapointed when he didn't show any outward abilities because his "bloodwork was so promising" does that mean Sammy has a dormant (or not so dormant) mutant gene too? Exciting!
Love it!
LaMB-COW chapter 19 . 6/7/2015
Woah, Dean's turning out to be real X-Men material, ain't he? I've never read any SPN crossovers before, but I love X-Men and this is just amazing! 3 I don't have enough words... Dean's powers are fascinating; I can't get enough! The way he can manipulate even Xavier is awesome! The whole Logan immunity has me thinking though... Dean has said that Logan reminds him of Sammy, that hanging with him is almost like being with his brother again. ALMOST. So, what does that mean for Sam? Does it mean anything? Or would that just be me- reading too much into something not really there? I don't know... but I'm gonna stick around; read some more; find out! :D
Great story!
LaMB-COW chapter 14 . 6/6/2015
Hmmmmmm... fascinating! I take it John is a mutant then, too? The whole stunt he pulled there? Did he really kill Dean and bring him back to life with his emotions (or something)? Also! Do we ever see any Sam? Not that it's not great, but I miss the little bug ):
Hahaa, okay, so Dean and Wolverine's friendship cracks me up! And the way you have Dean teaching and just the brilliant characterization of everyone in this story? Mwah! *kisses fingers like a faux french chef* Magnifico!
Love it!
~-Lamb
BlueRose116 chapter 119 . 5/27/2015
I absolutely, positively love this story! I hope you do a sequel. That would be so cool. Any way happy writing!
BlueRose116 chapter 66 . 5/22/2015
I love this. I absolutely love this!
silmarlfan1 chapter 119 . 5/21/2015
is there a small sequel out there? I loved this story! most likely the longest fic I have ever read, but still good.
BlueRose116 chapter 119 . 5/20/2015
Could I borrow your Dean from this story? I'm planning on writing a story about a crossover between three series, X-Men being one of them, and I just can't see this story happening without him. I am gonna change his powers a bit, but other than that I'm keeping him the same. When I read your story (which is awesome, by the way) I realized I couldn't write my story without him. I just wanted to let you know. I love your other stories too by the way. Hope you're not mad at me. Bye.
OrangeRangerAlex96 chapter 119 . 5/15/2015
I didn't want this story to end! It was so amazing, I didn't want to put it down. This is the first time I've never felt bogged down by a super long story. 119 chapters didn't seem to long... It didn't seem long enough. Excellent work!
Elora Donovan chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
I must say. Not all Fan Fiction is well written. This is only the second story I've found that I truly loved. I think the best thing about this is that it didn't start off AU. That made it so much better to read the discovery of powers and such. I find it hard to jump into AU stories that start off different. I hope one day there will be a sequel, I'd hang on to every word.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 8 . 4/10/2015
Xaiver is pushy. like really pushy.
but WOW like how you handle daddy winchester cause he tires but MESSES UP. and not sure how to get

and hey that is like a calss that they SORELY NEED right there. and hell Deang etting ivnolved int his... id almsot say that it seem better on a more even way if this was laster int he supernatural series but... ehll this si itneresting. that bit about mind assulting him so eh cant TALK to people unless eh allows it... well.

Charles has deserved a punch tot he face for alot fo thing here and now.. .but WOW Dean being a teacher... well.
Bast Misao chapter 119 . 4/7/2015
You should write a sequel
Jankjay chapter 119 . 3/29/2015
I am truly in awe. Such an accomplishment. You tied in the various elements, created new characters, devised happy endings and blew my socks off with it all. Thank you so very much for sharing it with me.
Lestat's Violinist chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
This maaaaay just be the seventh time I'm reading through this. I just can't help it! This fic is so wonderful!
klu chapter 119 . 3/18/2015
I loved this story. Really loved it.
You did a remarkable job at making so many of the characters you involved true to their 'real voice' and you managed to merge the worlds of the X-Men and SPN so brilliantly; I'm sure it took a LOT of effort in getting things right and 'believable', but (as a reader) there was very little where I questioned the actions/statements of the characters - either their thoughts or how they interacted with others.

You also brought an enormous amount of emotional and activity range to this story. A lot of writers can do an exemplary job delivering the emotions of a few characters, and usually those authors shine at providing one emotion over all others. However, you managed to fit in so many various emotions for such a large range of characters... The activity range shown here was also fun too. I really enjoyed everything from the fight/action scenes to the classroom, family and medical drama portions and even what would have been more like 'sitcom' moments. It was kind of like the SPN episode 'Changing Channels' - so many different 'episodes' played out by the same characters as they moved throughout this saga.
I also appreciated that you also didn't leave out your antagonists - by adding in their emotions and actions away from the protagonists, you made them more 'real'. In the case of these particular characters, thus even less likable, showing them to have no redeeming qualities at all.
The range of feelings as I went through this - there were a few misty eyes, there were several times where I think I was as outraged or angered as your characters, and there were certainly lots of smiles and 'gooey' feelings, as well as chuckles. Not to make this about me, but laughing physically hurts me, honestly. It hurts me, if it's real, and genuine. So when I say that there were times in reading this that I nearly blacked out from the pain of my laughter, please believe me. And, I want to be clear that I'm not saying that I felt this is the funniest thing I've ever read, it's not. But, yes, the lines you wrote were funny. Yes, they were well timed. But The WAY they were placed, the way you had a particular character deliver it, you made me 'see' it as clearly as if I were watching on a screen. They were. So. Incredibly. Well done. Example: When John Winchester complains about the kids' in Dean's class asking dumb questions and then ends his rant with something like he's 'willing to let the demons have them because they're so dumb' (paraphrased); that had me seeing stars because I was laughing so hard. Thanks for that (even though it hurts, I still needed the laugh).

Anyway, thank you for writing this wonderful piece.
3,117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »