Reviews for Wolverines, Wendigos and Winchesters
rpg247 chapter 119 . 8/8/2016
Judging by the author's most recent updates, I guess ff is a thing of the past for them.

*sigh*

I'd been following for years, and only recently came back to finish reading. I don't think there's any way I could have been satisfied with the ending, but I was especially disappointed in how it turned out; I didn't think the romance needed resolving. The lovers and their parents were squared away, so I would have been happy with glossing over the details of the wedding, or even mostly skipping it.

I think the real issue I have is that it was seemingly building to a sequel: Reverend Stryker is broken out of prison, Green Eyes takes over the demon v. mutant front, Sam's sulfur blood has no impact yet on his character, the Purifiers are reforming, we only finally heard anything from Magneto, and only in afterthought.

It's an ending true to an X-Men ending, at least an animated one, but I was never satisfied with those either — though the ones I've seen have gone to Apocalypse, for which I was excited to see what Supernatural spin it would have — but I'm probably not the target audience. Sooo... Congrats on being X-men authentic? *shrugs*
Guest chapter 119 . 7/12/2016
That would be an awesome and terrifying horror story.
The attack and route of Magneto's forces by the demons.
Hiding away in the dark, cruel laughter, it has it all.

Thank you for writing this story it's the absolute best blend of Supernatural and X-men.
Seriously thank you.
Guest chapter 56 . 7/8/2016
You know still reading at 5:49 now o.o
Anyway
That guy is going to feel real bad.
Holy water doesn't really leave marks in the series. At least no visible marks on the body. Logan's claws on the other hand...
That guy going to really looked like he was tortured, I hope they take precautions against the police finding them.

XD
Thanks for sharing this story, it's great.
Guest chapter 39 . 7/8/2016
2:43 am here.
I decided at 23:something pm to reread your story again.
Yeah let's just call it late, although I guess I'm going to pull an allnighter.
I am a bit crazy about reading that way.
Thank you for writing this.
It is fantastic.
Guest chapter 119 . 6/19/2016
This was a fantastic wonderful journey! I've been reading it for days and am so sad to have come to the end. Thank you for such a wonderful story. I'm going to check out the rest of your stories now :-).
HakSem chapter 119 . 6/15/2016
Beutiful, took me less than 30h fo finnish it
ZE Bri-0n chapter 19 . 5/24/2016
Dean? Subtle? When and where?
ZE Bri-0n chapter 13 . 5/24/2016
It clearly isn't your style, but for some reason, I feel like the break in should happen right after Dean goes out for a beer.
gibbsheroic27 chapter 119 . 5/15/2016
Since this is about my tenth re-read of this story, I must sincerely apologize for neglecting to leave an review up until this rather late date, to express my enormous love for this entire, amazing saga you've created. I love everything about it, particularly how much you love Dean, and how much it shines through in the writing : ) Also, can I just say that as a huge, huge Erik fan, I absolutely adore this ending, and the hope it brings for things to be okay someday, for all of them.
Maybe2Morrow chapter 119 . 5/10/2016
This was an amazing story, loved every part! Also, if you do ever decide to write a sequel, you'll have fans just waiting to read it. Thanks for sharing!
Guesswho chapter 52 . 5/3/2016
This is probably my favourite scene between the two.
Guesswho chapter 44 . 5/3/2016
Back to Black, baby!
kittyranma chapter 81 . 4/14/2016
I'm enjoying this story. It's making me wonder though about a what if, what if the Winchester boys suddenly found themselves smack dab in the middle of Hogwarts. Snickering
Parks98 chapter 9 . 2/1/2016