Reviews for Wolverines, Wendigos and Winchesters
Guest chapter 119 . 12/26/2014
I cant believe that the person who reviewed before me went to all that trouble reading so many awesome chapters of this (and reviewed saying they loved it) to just out of nowhere say they hated it. Seriously? random much. No one wants to read your negative opinions. Don't read if you don't like
Drowsy Euphoria chapter 30 . 12/4/2014
Fucking done. I'm done. This fic is shit. Bye.
Drowsy Euphoria chapter 26 . 12/4/2014
Ugh. I have to force myself to read this now. I'm interested, but the Azazel story line you put in was a shitty thing to do. No one wants that, all I want is Sammy.

John needs to leave. If he doesn't in the next few chapters, I'm gonna stop reading. I fucking hate him and I hate him in this story.

And Libby needs to go the fuck away.

This story has gone so downhill. Very disappointed.
OldieButGoodie chapter 11 . 12/3/2014
I really am in love with this fic :-3
Drowsy Euphoria chapter 10 . 12/3/2014
:) interesting, but Bobby shouldn't be so worried. If he met Logan, he should know he's a nice enough guy!
Drowsy Euphoria chapter 9 . 12/3/2014
Just want to find out about Dean's mutant gene now...
Drowsy Euphoria chapter 8 . 12/3/2014
Ooh, Dean has the trait :) maybe Sam has it too... and Adam...

Bobby's in for a surprise ;)
Drowsy Euphoria chapter 7 . 12/3/2014
Daaw :-3 John actually seemed pretty kind towards Dean here, that made me happy :-3 And yay! Guy time at Bobby's!
Drowsy Euphoria chapter 6 . 12/3/2014
I loved this chapter so much. I loved their wonderful teamwork, and I adore hurt!dean. (I was hoping he'd get hurt actually...) And Logan taking care of him was too sweet :-3 Especially his wartime ramblings to calm both of them down on the trip :-3

Uh oh, John, you're in a pickle!
Drowsy Euphoria chapter 5 . 12/3/2014
Ooh! My boys working together :-3

...oh shit.
Drowsy Euphoria chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
Aw, Logan's nightmares :( and Dean, don't be an ass! Stay in touch with Logan! It's not like John gives too many craps about you if he is off with Adam.
Drowsy Euphoria chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
I like Logan's prying and grumpy Dean :-3 and mentions of Sam made me squeal _ I hope Logan wants to find out more about Dean and find out how asking of his family is a tender area for Dean... Maybe they can relate with the brotherly issues, just, obviously not on the same level. After all, Sam isn't a crazy killing machine, now is he? :)
Drowsy Euphoria chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
Lovin' this :-3 You've got them all spot on, even Charles :-3 It'd be cute if Charles wanted to talk with Dean about his life, feeling sorry and sentimental for him :') that'd be adorable!
Drowsy Euphoria chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
I really like it so far :) Characters are spot on! I do hope Sammy will show in later chapters though :\
wolverinesshort chapter 3 . 11/26/2014
its funny imagining wolverine and dean winchester talking cause they have an 11-inch height difference
3,095 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »