Reviews for Wolverines, Wendigos and Winchesters
OrangeRangerAlex96 chapter 119 . 5/15/2015
I didn't want this story to end! It was so amazing, I didn't want to put it down. This is the first time I've never felt bogged down by a super long story. 119 chapters didn't seem to long... It didn't seem long enough. Excellent work!
Elora Donovan chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
I must say. Not all Fan Fiction is well written. This is only the second story I've found that I truly loved. I think the best thing about this is that it didn't start off AU. That made it so much better to read the discovery of powers and such. I find it hard to jump into AU stories that start off different. I hope one day there will be a sequel, I'd hang on to every word.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 8 . 4/10/2015
Xaiver is pushy. like really pushy.
but WOW like how you handle daddy winchester cause he tires but MESSES UP. and not sure how to get

and hey that is like a calss that they SORELY NEED right there. and hell Deang etting ivnolved int his... id almsot say that it seem better on a more even way if this was laster int he supernatural series but... ehll this si itneresting. that bit about mind assulting him so eh cant TALK to people unless eh allows it... well.

Charles has deserved a punch tot he face for alot fo thing here and now.. .but WOW Dean being a teacher... well.
Bast Misao chapter 119 . 4/7/2015
You should write a sequel
Jankjay chapter 119 . 3/29/2015
I am truly in awe. Such an accomplishment. You tied in the various elements, created new characters, devised happy endings and blew my socks off with it all. Thank you so very much for sharing it with me.
Lestat's Violinist chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
This maaaaay just be the seventh time I'm reading through this. I just can't help it! This fic is so wonderful!
klu chapter 119 . 3/18/2015
I loved this story. Really loved it.
You did a remarkable job at making so many of the characters you involved true to their 'real voice' and you managed to merge the worlds of the X-Men and SPN so brilliantly; I'm sure it took a LOT of effort in getting things right and 'believable', but (as a reader) there was very little where I questioned the actions/statements of the characters - either their thoughts or how they interacted with others.

You also brought an enormous amount of emotional and activity range to this story. A lot of writers can do an exemplary job delivering the emotions of a few characters, and usually those authors shine at providing one emotion over all others. However, you managed to fit in so many various emotions for such a large range of characters... The activity range shown here was also fun too. I really enjoyed everything from the fight/action scenes to the classroom, family and medical drama portions and even what would have been more like 'sitcom' moments. It was kind of like the SPN episode 'Changing Channels' - so many different 'episodes' played out by the same characters as they moved throughout this saga.
I also appreciated that you also didn't leave out your antagonists - by adding in their emotions and actions away from the protagonists, you made them more 'real'. In the case of these particular characters, thus even less likable, showing them to have no redeeming qualities at all.
The range of feelings as I went through this - there were a few misty eyes, there were several times where I think I was as outraged or angered as your characters, and there were certainly lots of smiles and 'gooey' feelings, as well as chuckles. Not to make this about me, but laughing physically hurts me, honestly. It hurts me, if it's real, and genuine. So when I say that there were times in reading this that I nearly blacked out from the pain of my laughter, please believe me. And, I want to be clear that I'm not saying that I felt this is the funniest thing I've ever read, it's not. But, yes, the lines you wrote were funny. Yes, they were well timed. But The WAY they were placed, the way you had a particular character deliver it, you made me 'see' it as clearly as if I were watching on a screen. They were. So. Incredibly. Well done. Example: When John Winchester complains about the kids' in Dean's class asking dumb questions and then ends his rant with something like he's 'willing to let the demons have them because they're so dumb' (paraphrased); that had me seeing stars because I was laughing so hard. Thanks for that (even though it hurts, I still needed the laugh).

Anyway, thank you for writing this wonderful piece.
Stine chapter 119 . 3/13/2015
I adore this, I truly do.

Hope you're doing great
Fi Suki Saki chapter 119 . 3/12/2015
*cheers*
I FINISH READING THIS ! IN LESS THAN TWO DAYS !
MIRACLE DOES HAPPEN SOMETIMES !
*overjoyed*

AWESOME ! .
I liked it. ...no, I LOVE IT !

Usually, I barely read fic with romance between Dean and a character I barely know. (Is Libby Canon or an OC?)
so was read SPN Pre-series with not many Winchester brotherly love moment. (Usually pre-series I read is Weechester or Teenchester. never out of the brothers)

BUT, the way the story goes, and how I LOVE the friendship ness between Logan and Dean, so Lovably AWESOME !
and the way Dean get to know Libby, and how nice and great Libby is, I'm so Approved their relationship to the end ! *fist pumping with excitement*
Especially since this is Pre-Series SPN. Which mean the relationship Dean has with others is so different from Canon Series. So I really Love the way it goes and ended.

And I really Love Dean's mutant power. Empathy. So suitable for Dean who always been the Winchester Family anchor since his mother die.
And Sam with Healer power is pretty Reasonable. with the way they live since young.
And Understanding John was Amazing !
With Adam here just so Fantastic !

*throw flowers*

And I liked Kitty too !
People seems liked her too in many fic I had read. (Marvel Crossover fics).
And Bobby too. He was nice kid in Movie.
Scott character was Great too.

I'm so Satisfied with the way this goes and end.
Great fic like this have to exist more.

Awesome ! *thumbs up*
Bakkughan chapter 119 . 2/4/2015
GOD, I LOVED THIS! I'm probably gonna re-read this several times. Sorry for only now reviewing but I literally couldn't stop reading ;p please, please please tell me there's a sequel in the works? Xavier and Magneto teaming up to crackdown on demons! Hell yes! :D
Faith StClaire chapter 21 . 1/3/2015
Is there any chance you have a recipe for the breakfast potatoes and would be willing to share it?
grayceg chapter 119 . 12/28/2014
I think this is my favorite fanfiction story I have read, in all categories, hands-down! Great job! I only wish there was more!
grayceg chapter 80 . 12/27/2014
Ok so I've read this story like 3 times now and I just love it! You've done a great job and I love the way that you portray Dean in this! It's fantastic!
Spiritsong chapter 119 . 12/26/2014
One word. Sequel! This was a really amazing story. I love how you developed the characters and really want to see more of this verse. Please consider it for your next stories!
Guest chapter 119 . 12/26/2014
I cant believe that the person who reviewed before me went to all that trouble reading so many awesome chapters of this (and reviewed saying they loved it) to just out of nowhere say they hated it. Seriously? random much. No one wants to read your negative opinions. Don't read if you don't like
3,139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »