Reviews for Wolverines, Wendigos and Winchesters
Drowsy Euphoria chapter 6 . 12/3/2014
I loved this chapter so much. I loved their wonderful teamwork, and I adore hurt!dean. (I was hoping he'd get hurt actually...) And Logan taking care of him was too sweet :-3 Especially his wartime ramblings to calm both of them down on the trip :-3

Uh oh, John, you're in a pickle!
Drowsy Euphoria chapter 5 . 12/3/2014
Ooh! My boys working together :-3

...oh shit.
Drowsy Euphoria chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
Aw, Logan's nightmares :( and Dean, don't be an ass! Stay in touch with Logan! It's not like John gives too many craps about you if he is off with Adam.
Drowsy Euphoria chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
I like Logan's prying and grumpy Dean :-3 and mentions of Sam made me squeal _ I hope Logan wants to find out more about Dean and find out how asking of his family is a tender area for Dean... Maybe they can relate with the brotherly issues, just, obviously not on the same level. After all, Sam isn't a crazy killing machine, now is he? :)
Drowsy Euphoria chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
Lovin' this :-3 You've got them all spot on, even Charles :-3 It'd be cute if Charles wanted to talk with Dean about his life, feeling sorry and sentimental for him :') that'd be adorable!
Drowsy Euphoria chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
I really like it so far :) Characters are spot on! I do hope Sammy will show in later chapters though :\
wolverinesshort chapter 3 . 11/26/2014
its funny imagining wolverine and dean winchester talking cause they have an 11-inch height difference
Wunjo chapter 117 . 11/24/2014
I loved this story - have read it many times! Every time is like the first time. Your character portrayal is spot on as it is in all your stories. Can't wait for the Life with Dean AU to be picked back up that one was fabulous.
Lady Shagging Godiva chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
I miss this story. I'm sad it's over.
Lord Rebecca-sama chapter 119 . 10/21/2014
I finally got around to reading this. Very good!
Gibelyou chapter 119 . 10/19/2014
I very much enjoyed the idea that mutants were humanities defense against the things that go bump in the night. It was a well presented premise. I think one more epilogue showing a combined X-men/Brotherhood hunt might have been fun, or perhaps a sequel regarding some demonic attempt at the sentinel program.
apaulije chapter 119 . 10/3/2014
Love Wolverine, Libby, Dean, Bobby and Bobby D, and everyone else :) Too many to name. But I esp. love Wolverine (he's hilarious). Glad you didn't make powers-
invinciblekinda flat (like 2d, kiddie-pool-shallow characters). This has become one of my fave fics but I esp. loved the wedding proposals, the therapy, Hank taking Dean's side, etc. :D
apaulije chapter 45 . 10/2/2014
I loved Fuzzy's pov XD It was funny and kinda heartwarming. I esp like the part where he gave in easily to watching movies with Dean because he figured he wouldn't get out of it anyway. Their freindship is really cool and I love it. 'S'all good :)
apaulije chapter 33 . 10/1/2014
oh my gosh, freak me out why don't you!
Okay, lol, you made me a bit paranoid when it comes to fire and I didn't really frak out but the explosion of fire when Dean went to work out some steam made me a bit nervous. I am now going back to finish reading this chapter, xD
apaulije chapter 19 . 10/1/2014
Dude, at the end Dr X sure sounded like a manipulative almost-jerk (almost? a bit?). He'd either be going the totally right or wrong way in how he's thinking of convincing Dean to be useful. He thought things like "... dean can be useful..." and ways he might convince him into doing recon work for x-men, right? Duuuude. That was a bit of a shock (not a bad one necessarily, but, man).
Anyways, read this a few years back and it was sweet relief rereading and great knowing this is a great read still (I like the way you right, totally in love with main characters... or like... or something (mr winchester, sometimes you are an airheaded idjit)). Loving how your writing makes me feel for the characters and the plot and writing flow well (not too cheetah-fast or snail-mail-slow). You wrote the characters well and made 'em more 'an cardboard (why do I feel like adding cut-outs after cardboard?).
3,117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »