Reviews for Wolverines, Wendigos and Winchesters
Stine chapter 12 . 8/17/2014
Reading this story for the (I think) third time, and I just adore it. (Earlier it wasn't finished, of course, but...)
Sakura Taichou chapter 119 . 7/23/2014
This story has taken up almost a week of my life but I've finished it! Total thrill ride and emotional roller coaster, I absolutely adored it :) My hats off to you!
Wolfrunner99-2 chapter 119 . 7/18/2014
Wow... if victor is still with magneto, and this is me doubting that he would have been killed, I wonder how logan will take to having vic at the mansion... this is an amazing story, by the way. One of my favorites. I thought you captured the characters really well
Smiling Loki chapter 119 . 7/6/2014
Please tell me there is a sequel in the making. I beg you.
AraelDranoth chapter 16 . 6/4/2014
You have such a great idea... and then you did what every single supernatural fanfictioner does.
You made Dean too angsty! You focus too much on what a bad dad John is and how Dean may have a tough exterior but is all gooey and easily hurt on the inside. All in all your fic went from having Dean being the badass from season 1 and 2 that I loved... to the whining baby from practically every season thereafter.

Oh well I guess I can't blame you if every supernatural story seems to do this ( Gotta give it a cool nickname!)

Other than that, your fic is perfect in terms of writing (one or two minor mistakes) and I can tell that a lot of time and enthusiasm went into this.

So keep it up!
SeanHicks4 chapter 119 . 5/31/2014
Cool story, looks like the biblical if not mutant Apocalypse is averted...wonder if there's a sequel or something...
lazybum89 chapter 119 . 5/27/2014
Wow! This story is fantastic! (while simultaneously causing me to have stat up for days to read it! ) I love every word of it!
Once Upon a Faerytale chapter 22 . 5/23/2014
Okay, I'm starting to warm up to John. It's a nice reveal for Dean's powers. Adam's cute.
Once Upon a Faerytale chapter 13 . 5/23/2014
Oh my God, John. His over controlling parent character is the single most fucking annoying type I ever read about. Every time he's on scene I feel my teeth grinding and my fingers twitching and I have to resist the murderous impulses, even if he does throw an interesting twist to the plot. :D
But I love, love the Dean/Logan interaction. I'm not much familiar with the X-men world, but this story is *so good*. Humour and snarkiness and action together, and I'm very curious about what the professor's discovered about Dean. Awesome read so far.
kezztip chapter 119 . 5/23/2014
I had not got many chapters into your story when I knew it was the best Supernatural fanfic I had ever read. It was totally engrossing and I loved your treatment of the characters - like yourself, I am wholeheartedly a "Dean Girl". Fantastic crossover, gripping action, perfect love angle. Thank you for writing this 100 times over.
Wolf Girl chapter 119 . 5/5/2014
This was amazing. Thanks So much for all he hard work. It is hard to keep a story over 100k interesting but you did it with 480k. I couldn't put it down and just read all the way through it in a weekend. Thanks!
Sam chapter 119 . 4/4/2014
I was so excited to see that you had finished this story! It is one of my all time favorites! I just love it! Quite frankly there isn't enough room on here to write all that I feel about it! It is is superb. I love the Winchester boys having mutant abilities. I love Logan and Dean being friends. I love that even though John can be a jerk you fixed that relationship instead of throwing it by the wayside. I love Libby and I love that Jess didn't die. I love that Scott lost some rigidity. I love that Bobby is included cux I just LOVE him. Love the story period! And now I am am done. (Really am just have to stop typing so I can reread the entire store. Yeah!) Oh and I love Libby parents. They are awesome!
GalanthaDreams chapter 90 . 3/31/2014
Dear god, I feel like I've found a unicorn. Your story is that damn good.

This chapter, the way you've painted the Winchester family dynamic, especially with the revelation from Adam that Dean is essentially Sam's mother, was brilliant on so many different levels. And Jessica, when she started freaking out about Dean maybe not liking her... Are there enough complimentary adjectives to describe this story?
allietheepic7 chapter 119 . 3/16/2014
loved it. hoping for a sequel.
allietheepic7 chapter 87 . 3/15/2014
wait, i just realized... isn't sam under age for drinking?
3,096 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »