Reviews for Wolverines, Wendigos and Winchesters
Inigeshi chapter 119 . 2/20/2014
This really is one of my all time favorite stories! I was so glad to find oodles of new chapters to read! (and read them i did!) I really loved the way Libby is still Libby even though she's so different and the growth of the Winchester's family to include some of the X-Men. This was a great read and I'm very grateful that you took to time to write it.

I was wondering is the story available as an e-reader compatible doc? This is one of the fics that i just want to keep with me and read over and over. . I know that AO3 has the download story as Epub option but i didn't know if this story was posted there or anywhere else for that matter.

again thank you for sharing your story. It was a pleasure to read! 3
sekmarcspn chapter 119 . 2/17/2014
So I've finally finished reading this story and honestly, I loved it. You made me like characters that normally tick me off on a good day and who I hate on a bad day (i.e. Sam and Logan). The two things I enjoyed most was the fact that Dean was finally getting a fair shake and the way you portrayed Scott. Most of the time Scott is, at best, a stick in the mud and at worst, an ass. Your Scott was both amusing and 'human' which made for a good read.

The story ended on a high note, which is always a plus for me, and left an opening for speculation and the possibility of a sequel. While I would not object to a sequel that picks up where you've left off, I think you tied up most of the threads more than well enough. Maybe a couple of oneshots? Something from a possible future or a glimpse of movie night? Just a thought. Anyway, thanks for sharing and look forward a to reading more from you. Any plans for other crossovers? Happy Writing!
RozzandMaya chapter 54 . 2/16/2014
I'm obviously a latecomer but I'm enjoying this story immensely and wanted to give you a thumbs up. I do wish at this point that Stryker et al's actual words/opinions/evil plans would be actually aired rather that merely stating that so and so said something horrible and all the good guys fought against their urge to commit bodily violence upon the heretic for his awful speech. It makes for stronger villainy if the villains get to be three dimensional too. As for Jess' family, despite what you'd think, in those sorts of religiously/politically inclined groups the females are the real enforcers of the group social order, and while the males are allowed to strut their feathers around, they are very very much NOT allowed to cross an adult female, who in turn exercises her prerogatives freely while simultaneously bemoaning how difficult it is that she's trying to "submit to her husband". It's a weird world for sure, but it is always useful to accurately represent these sorts of social movements, otherwise how can you argue coherently against what they believe? But enough of my nitpicking, this is a seriously awesome fic and one that you've obviously put a lot of effort into. Thanks for an amazingly fun read so far. Thanks for sharing your talent with us readers. We appreciate it greatly.
incarnate of evil chapter 119 . 2/14/2014
That was good. I hope that isn't the end. I would like to see more! :)
And I have to say considering the title had Wolverine in it, Logan wasn't involved much at the end. Maybe I'm playing favourites though!
I still enjoyed it.
lembas7 chapter 119 . 2/8/2014
Awesome to see more of this!

. . . Any chance we might see some of your stuff on the Archive of Our Own? I only ask because there's a download function there that lets fics be moved to e-readers, which ffnet doesn't have :(.
KV74 chapter 119 . 1/28/2014
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Ive read your story first time a year ago and was a little sad thinking it was a wip. Nothingless Ive read it a few times now cause its great! Thank you for written an end !
Selias chapter 119 . 1/28/2014
Very nice. I assume that there's going to be a sequel, from the ending?
Sword-Flowers chapter 61 . 1/26/2014
okay, e sammy is a healer maybe
Sword-Flowers chapter 58 . 1/26/2014
I think that Bobby is a special child.

I'm probably wrong.
Sword-Flowers chapter 13 . 1/25/2014
And the bigger problems begin.

This gonna be a big Pops.
Katana chapter 119 . 1/24/2014
Sequel! I need a sequel please!
Cindar chapter 119 . 1/24/2014
This is an awsome fanfiction! Ty for writing it
Shara Raizel chapter 119 . 1/21/2014
OMG! YOU FINISHED THIS! And with room for a sequel! PLEASE tell me you're going to write more. I love this world and I want more of it! Seriously this is perhaps one of the greatest crossover fan fictions I've ever read. When I saw that you'd not only updated this, but also finished it, I started over from the beginning and spent my whole weekend rereading. I love the way you've written the characters (both canon and OC), the story was engaging, fit well with both canons, and I just want MORE!

OK, enough niceties, here comes the critique/comments part of the review (please don't be too offended. I'm a creative writing english major and I just wanted to point out some things and give you some advice). First off, I'm glad that you focused on the brothers during the second half of this fic, but I felt that the romance and drama between Libby and Dean, and Sam and Jess became too much of the focus after the showdown with Yellow-Eyes. Green-Eyes' arc was way too short and a bit of a let down too (even if Bobby, Logan and Scott were total badasses) and was resolved way too quickly. I would have loved to have seen more of Logan (maybe interacting with Sam, or Julie) because he just kind of seemed to melt into the background after Sam arrived at the Institute. I LOVED all of the mission scenes and Scott is just adorable (people nag on his character way too much so I was glad that you made him such a well rounded character). As much as I was happy to see more of him in that second half of this fic, I would have liked to have seen more of his interacting as well as the male-friendship bonding with Dean. I just wanted to give him a hug during the "Saving Libby" arc when he confessed to Jean about how Dean and Logan would leave the school if Libby died and how he felt that they wouldn't invite him to join them. Personally I just loved Dean, Logan and Scott's friendship dynamic and wanted to see more of it (especially if you continue in another story). I also loved the Dean-Bobby D. and Dean-Adam friendships/brotherhoods as well and would have liked to have seen more of Adam. Until the wedding at the end he kind of just disappeared after Jess was taken (did John just run him home real quick? I'm sure Kate would have understood if John was delayed in returning Adam home out of wanting to keep Adam safe at the Institute until the situation was handled) and we didn't even get that for Bobby Singer (speaking of, LOVED his relationship with Logan)! He should have been at the wedding too!
And getting back to wanting more Logan, I would have liked to have seen how Dean and Logan handled the fact that both Sam and John had taken issue with Logan being Dean's best friend. Sure, John grew some acceptance of Logan after hunting with him, but we never saw Sam's acceptance of his brother's best friend. I can see Logan and Sam butting heads more about Dean, maybe some smug attitude from Logan when he got to go on a mission with Dean and Sam didn't, you know, petty things like that. Logan kind of struck me as Dean's kind of honorary big brother figure on top of the whole best-friends bit they had going. Logan looked after Dean and had admitted (kind of) to being part of each other's family (both mutant and Winchester), so I could totally see him and Sam butting heads a lot more about Dean's interests than they had in this fic, but maybe that's just me. This whole fic started out about Logan and Dean's friendship (which was perfect!) so I guess I just missed it in the second half after Libby and Sam and Jess became more central to Dean's and this story's focus. I also would have liked to have seen some more of the training and teaching. It was so focal in the beginning even with the therapy, and I really wanted to see how the students took to the training room's exercises that Logan and Scott talked about.

Now inspite of what I've just said above, PLEASE don't get me wrong. I LOVED this fic immensely and desperately want/need more of it. There are just so many good things in this fic (like your OCs the Darlings) that I could go on and on. I would really like to see you continue this fic, especially after finally getting Magneto's entrance at the end. One thing I'd like to ask you though, is if you'd mind if I wrote my own X-Men and Supernatural fan fic based off of this? I've currently been on a Marvel high with all the movies coming out, so I've got a SPN, X-Men, Spider-man and Avengers fic in mind (maybe with Fantastic Four), but it's mainly SPN and X-Men related. Sadly I have only seen the Marvel movies and a little bit of the X-men and Avengers cartoons (Netflix is amazing!), so if I do write a fic, do you think you might be interested in reviewing it for me? Let me know if I'm writing a character wrong or if a scenario seems too far fetched, things like that. I'd really like to hear your input. I'm so sad to see so few X-Men and Supernatural fan fics. You'd think that it'd be a popular crossover, all things considering. Anyway, sorry for the long ass review. I kind of got carried away. Any-who, GREAT fic, and hoping to hear from you soon about my fic idea. ;)
Shara Raizel
bhoney chapter 117 . 1/21/2014
I loved that Sam and Dean cleared the air and finally addressed some of their issues. Yay!
bhoney chapter 116 . 1/21/2014
I must've already reviewed the last few chapters, because it won't let me do it again. So I'm putting it in here.

Chapter 114:
That last exchange made me laugh. LOL Very tense chapter-loved it, didn't expect the suspense so late in the story. Nice job. You're always surprising us.

Chapter 115:
The whole thing with Jess wanting Dean's approval cracks me up every time. Love the info on the fallen angels-I'd like to see what they come up with to combat them.

This one: Loved Officer Craig having a mutant daughter. I'd like to get to know his character a little better, I bet he'd be a huge help to them.
3,078 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »