Reviews for Wolverines, Wendigos and Winchesters
wolfkat24 chapter 119 . 1/13/2014
This is one of my favorite Supernatural stories, and definately my favorite crossover. Thanks for finishing it up. :) It had a great ending, and I hope there is a sequel in store.
bhoney chapter 110 . 1/13/2014
Sweet. Loved Jim's reaction. I'd have loved to see Bobby Singer's reaction, too-he should've been the third to hear about it (has Dean told Sam yet?).
Guest chapter 119 . 1/13/2014
loved ur story so sad to see it end and you kinda left it open to a squel if u ever wanted :)
Cpt Mal chapter 119 . 1/13/2014
I would like to say I thoroughly enjoyed this from beginning to end. Wonderfully written and excellently thought out. I really hope you do a sequel including the Brotherhood of Mutant's involvement in the demon storyline!
Caracandal chapter 119 . 1/12/2014
Oh wow! I can't quite believe that it's finished-I clicked on it in my bookmarks just in case there was any chance of an update-and was there ever an update! Thanks for a great story, one of two fanfics that got me interested in watching Supernatural to begin with. I love the way you blended the two worlds together.

Will there be a sequel, after an ending like that?
bhoney chapter 109 . 1/12/2014
I'm glad Sam doesn't want to move away from Dean. That's a nice switch. I'm glad to see Pastor Jim again. Love him calling Sam for verification of Dean's doctor. John just can't get over those kids' stupid questions, can he? LOL
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 119 . 1/12/2014
I meant to review all the chapters as I caught up on the story, but I sped ahead, overly excited. Well done! This remains one of my favorite crossovers, and perhaps the only Dean/OC tale that I've whole-heartedly loved (so far). You did such a wonderful job building this world that it's sad to see this epic end, but I adore the fact that you left us with the very interesting arrival of Magneto. That alone should keep my imagination busy for ages, heehee. I know I'll want to reread your story again and again.

Also, I have to say you're an inspiration - I've left a few WIPs hanging over the years, but the fact that you came back and finished your epic length tale...Well, I'm definitely feeling the urge to get back to work on my own.

You should be so proud to have reached the end of a fantastic story! Cheers!
bhoney chapter 107 . 1/11/2014
I love that Sam was being protective of Dean. Sneaky of the Colonel, to put things in just the way Dean couldn't refuse.
bhoney chapter 106 . 1/11/2014
Glad things are getting back to normal.
bhoney chapter 105 . 1/11/2014
Sweet. I like the interaction with her parents, too.
bhoney chapter 104 . 1/11/2014
Glad Logan's there to interact with John. It seems like Bobby Singer should be there, or at least be mentioned. Surely someone called him and Jim and Adam and Kate, since they all know Libby and how important she is to Dean.
bhoney chapter 103 . 1/11/2014
I really like how you describe Sam's healing, him wheedling the bones the way he gets Jess to watch monster movies. And wow, Jess is pregnant! And I loved Scott getting all worried, because he was afraid of losing them all.
bhoney chapter 102 . 1/11/2014
Wonder what made Sam act that way. It was almost like he was listening to a voice in his head or something.
bhoney chapter 101 . 1/11/2014
I like the Colonel and his wife more and more. Now we just need Bobby Singer and Jim to show up to help out and we'll have the whole gang together.
bhoney chapter 100 . 1/11/2014