Reviews for Wolverines, Wendigos and Winchesters
Cindar chapter 119 . 1/24/2014
This is an awsome fanfiction! Ty for writing it
Shara Raizel chapter 119 . 1/21/2014
OMG! YOU FINISHED THIS! And with room for a sequel! PLEASE tell me you're going to write more. I love this world and I want more of it! Seriously this is perhaps one of the greatest crossover fan fictions I've ever read. When I saw that you'd not only updated this, but also finished it, I started over from the beginning and spent my whole weekend rereading. I love the way you've written the characters (both canon and OC), the story was engaging, fit well with both canons, and I just want MORE!

OK, enough niceties, here comes the critique/comments part of the review (please don't be too offended. I'm a creative writing english major and I just wanted to point out some things and give you some advice). First off, I'm glad that you focused on the brothers during the second half of this fic, but I felt that the romance and drama between Libby and Dean, and Sam and Jess became too much of the focus after the showdown with Yellow-Eyes. Green-Eyes' arc was way too short and a bit of a let down too (even if Bobby, Logan and Scott were total badasses) and was resolved way too quickly. I would have loved to have seen more of Logan (maybe interacting with Sam, or Julie) because he just kind of seemed to melt into the background after Sam arrived at the Institute. I LOVED all of the mission scenes and Scott is just adorable (people nag on his character way too much so I was glad that you made him such a well rounded character). As much as I was happy to see more of him in that second half of this fic, I would have liked to have seen more of his interacting as well as the male-friendship bonding with Dean. I just wanted to give him a hug during the "Saving Libby" arc when he confessed to Jean about how Dean and Logan would leave the school if Libby died and how he felt that they wouldn't invite him to join them. Personally I just loved Dean, Logan and Scott's friendship dynamic and wanted to see more of it (especially if you continue in another story). I also loved the Dean-Bobby D. and Dean-Adam friendships/brotherhoods as well and would have liked to have seen more of Adam. Until the wedding at the end he kind of just disappeared after Jess was taken (did John just run him home real quick? I'm sure Kate would have understood if John was delayed in returning Adam home out of wanting to keep Adam safe at the Institute until the situation was handled) and we didn't even get that for Bobby Singer (speaking of, LOVED his relationship with Logan)! He should have been at the wedding too!
And getting back to wanting more Logan, I would have liked to have seen how Dean and Logan handled the fact that both Sam and John had taken issue with Logan being Dean's best friend. Sure, John grew some acceptance of Logan after hunting with him, but we never saw Sam's acceptance of his brother's best friend. I can see Logan and Sam butting heads more about Dean, maybe some smug attitude from Logan when he got to go on a mission with Dean and Sam didn't, you know, petty things like that. Logan kind of struck me as Dean's kind of honorary big brother figure on top of the whole best-friends bit they had going. Logan looked after Dean and had admitted (kind of) to being part of each other's family (both mutant and Winchester), so I could totally see him and Sam butting heads a lot more about Dean's interests than they had in this fic, but maybe that's just me. This whole fic started out about Logan and Dean's friendship (which was perfect!) so I guess I just missed it in the second half after Libby and Sam and Jess became more central to Dean's and this story's focus. I also would have liked to have seen some more of the training and teaching. It was so focal in the beginning even with the therapy, and I really wanted to see how the students took to the training room's exercises that Logan and Scott talked about.

Now inspite of what I've just said above, PLEASE don't get me wrong. I LOVED this fic immensely and desperately want/need more of it. There are just so many good things in this fic (like your OCs the Darlings) that I could go on and on. I would really like to see you continue this fic, especially after finally getting Magneto's entrance at the end. One thing I'd like to ask you though, is if you'd mind if I wrote my own X-Men and Supernatural fan fic based off of this? I've currently been on a Marvel high with all the movies coming out, so I've got a SPN, X-Men, Spider-man and Avengers fic in mind (maybe with Fantastic Four), but it's mainly SPN and X-Men related. Sadly I have only seen the Marvel movies and a little bit of the X-men and Avengers cartoons (Netflix is amazing!), so if I do write a fic, do you think you might be interested in reviewing it for me? Let me know if I'm writing a character wrong or if a scenario seems too far fetched, things like that. I'd really like to hear your input. I'm so sad to see so few X-Men and Supernatural fan fics. You'd think that it'd be a popular crossover, all things considering. Anyway, sorry for the long ass review. I kind of got carried away. Any-who, GREAT fic, and hoping to hear from you soon about my fic idea. ;)
Shara Raizel
bhoney chapter 117 . 1/21/2014
I loved that Sam and Dean cleared the air and finally addressed some of their issues. Yay!
bhoney chapter 116 . 1/21/2014
I must've already reviewed the last few chapters, because it won't let me do it again. So I'm putting it in here.

Chapter 114:
That last exchange made me laugh. LOL Very tense chapter-loved it, didn't expect the suspense so late in the story. Nice job. You're always surprising us.

Chapter 115:
The whole thing with Jess wanting Dean's approval cracks me up every time. Love the info on the fallen angels-I'd like to see what they come up with to combat them.

This one: Loved Officer Craig having a mutant daughter. I'd like to get to know his character a little better, I bet he'd be a huge help to them.
mayazarora chapter 119 . 1/20/2014
Oh my! I really-really loved this. One of the greatest story i ever read as fanfic. I hope there will be some sord of spin of story. :)
Great job! I love your style!
bhoney chapter 113 . 1/17/2014
I'd have loved to see the last chapter from Dean's POV, since he'd have been picking up on all the emotions around the table and everything. I love that everyone came out to support him (and Libby). I really wish Sam had been there-he'd have put that guy in his place real quick. I kinda feel like that Joseph got off too easy-he deserved at least a good punch. Or having to watch Dean and Libby kiss-something more than just being asked to leave. What a jerk.

So glad Bobby Singer was mentioned in this chapter-he hasn't been forgotten! I really wish he'd been mentioned at the wedding. I'd also love to see John and Sam's reactions to Dean's news about getting married.

The Logan and Julie pairing seems to be moving along a little, too. I'd love to see them actually get together.
maipigen chapter 119 . 1/17/2014
wow... just, WOW!
The best sn crossover ever!
hope to read more from you in the future:)
thanks for giving me sleepless nights with a great story to read, loved it!
happy writing
maipigen chapter 86 . 1/16/2014
Well at least there is a little hope for Sam hehe - hoping that Jess wont end up being a bad mutant hater or something, 'cause i've always liked her:D
maipigen chapter 84 . 1/16/2014
hmm, seems like my suspicons about sams shrink arent totally unwarrented...we'll see - can't stop reading!
maipigen chapter 83 . 1/16/2014
said it before and will say it again, i do not like sam in this story - spoiled brat, hopefully that will change
maipigen chapter 81 . 1/16/2014
aww nice end, it wa s perfect family time with a little winchester spice thrown in. awesome:)
maipigen chapter 78 . 1/16/2014
good for dean to experience real families once in a while handling it better than sam at an rate love this story soooo much
maipigen chapter 40 . 1/15/2014
i love the story so far, i just really, really dislike sam in this so far:)
Guest chapter 111 . 1/14/2014
This whole Joseph thing was completely unexpected! Liked Hank talking some about how he felt about becoming a mutant. I like him a lot.
wolfkat24 chapter 119 . 1/13/2014
This is one of my favorite Supernatural stories, and definately my favorite crossover. Thanks for finishing it up. :) It had a great ending, and I hope there is a sequel in store.
3,097 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »