Reviews for Wolverines, Wendigos and Winchesters
Once Upon a Faerytale chapter 22 . 5/23/2014
Okay, I'm starting to warm up to John. It's a nice reveal for Dean's powers. Adam's cute.
Once Upon a Faerytale chapter 13 . 5/23/2014
Oh my God, John. His over controlling parent character is the single most fucking annoying type I ever read about. Every time he's on scene I feel my teeth grinding and my fingers twitching and I have to resist the murderous impulses, even if he does throw an interesting twist to the plot. :D
But I love, love the Dean/Logan interaction. I'm not much familiar with the X-men world, but this story is *so good*. Humour and snarkiness and action together, and I'm very curious about what the professor's discovered about Dean. Awesome read so far.
kezztip chapter 119 . 5/23/2014
I had not got many chapters into your story when I knew it was the best Supernatural fanfic I had ever read. It was totally engrossing and I loved your treatment of the characters - like yourself, I am wholeheartedly a "Dean Girl". Fantastic crossover, gripping action, perfect love angle. Thank you for writing this 100 times over.
Wolf Girl chapter 119 . 5/5/2014
This was amazing. Thanks So much for all he hard work. It is hard to keep a story over 100k interesting but you did it with 480k. I couldn't put it down and just read all the way through it in a weekend. Thanks!
Sam chapter 119 . 4/4/2014
I was so excited to see that you had finished this story! It is one of my all time favorites! I just love it! Quite frankly there isn't enough room on here to write all that I feel about it! It is is superb. I love the Winchester boys having mutant abilities. I love Logan and Dean being friends. I love that even though John can be a jerk you fixed that relationship instead of throwing it by the wayside. I love Libby and I love that Jess didn't die. I love that Scott lost some rigidity. I love that Bobby is included cux I just LOVE him. Love the story period! And now I am am done. (Really am just have to stop typing so I can reread the entire store. Yeah!) Oh and I love Libby parents. They are awesome!
GalanthaDreams chapter 90 . 3/31/2014
Dear god, I feel like I've found a unicorn. Your story is that damn good.

This chapter, the way you've painted the Winchester family dynamic, especially with the revelation from Adam that Dean is essentially Sam's mother, was brilliant on so many different levels. And Jessica, when she started freaking out about Dean maybe not liking her... Are there enough complimentary adjectives to describe this story?
allietheepic7 chapter 119 . 3/16/2014
loved it. hoping for a sequel.
allietheepic7 chapter 87 . 3/15/2014
wait, i just realized... isn't sam under age for drinking?
allietheepic7 chapter 66 . 3/15/2014
i was wondering why demons hate mutants.
SilverPantherSM chapter 25 . 3/12/2014
I just realized something John and Bobby from Supernatural are friends. And John (Pyro) and Bobby (Iceman) from X-Men where at one time (in the movies at least) friends.
Saj te Gyuhyall chapter 119 . 3/5/2014
Oh, you are EVIL for giving us a hint at an awesome plaot lke this and not doing anything with it... You aren't going to do a sequel, are you. You just like to make use all cry, don't you. ;)
Inigeshi chapter 119 . 2/20/2014
This really is one of my all time favorite stories! I was so glad to find oodles of new chapters to read! (and read them i did!) I really loved the way Libby is still Libby even though she's so different and the growth of the Winchester's family to include some of the X-Men. This was a great read and I'm very grateful that you took to time to write it.

I was wondering is the story available as an e-reader compatible doc? This is one of the fics that i just want to keep with me and read over and over. . I know that AO3 has the download story as Epub option but i didn't know if this story was posted there or anywhere else for that matter.

again thank you for sharing your story. It was a pleasure to read! 3
sekmarcspn chapter 119 . 2/17/2014
So I've finally finished reading this story and honestly, I loved it. You made me like characters that normally tick me off on a good day and who I hate on a bad day (i.e. Sam and Logan). The two things I enjoyed most was the fact that Dean was finally getting a fair shake and the way you portrayed Scott. Most of the time Scott is, at best, a stick in the mud and at worst, an ass. Your Scott was both amusing and 'human' which made for a good read.

The story ended on a high note, which is always a plus for me, and left an opening for speculation and the possibility of a sequel. While I would not object to a sequel that picks up where you've left off, I think you tied up most of the threads more than well enough. Maybe a couple of oneshots? Something from a possible future or a glimpse of movie night? Just a thought. Anyway, thanks for sharing and look forward a to reading more from you. Any plans for other crossovers? Happy Writing!
RozzandMaya chapter 54 . 2/16/2014
I'm obviously a latecomer but I'm enjoying this story immensely and wanted to give you a thumbs up. I do wish at this point that Stryker et al's actual words/opinions/evil plans would be actually aired rather that merely stating that so and so said something horrible and all the good guys fought against their urge to commit bodily violence upon the heretic for his awful speech. It makes for stronger villainy if the villains get to be three dimensional too. As for Jess' family, despite what you'd think, in those sorts of religiously/politically inclined groups the females are the real enforcers of the group social order, and while the males are allowed to strut their feathers around, they are very very much NOT allowed to cross an adult female, who in turn exercises her prerogatives freely while simultaneously bemoaning how difficult it is that she's trying to "submit to her husband". It's a weird world for sure, but it is always useful to accurately represent these sorts of social movements, otherwise how can you argue coherently against what they believe? But enough of my nitpicking, this is a seriously awesome fic and one that you've obviously put a lot of effort into. Thanks for an amazingly fun read so far. Thanks for sharing your talent with us readers. We appreciate it greatly.
incarnate of evil chapter 119 . 2/14/2014
That was good. I hope that isn't the end. I would like to see more! :)
And I have to say considering the title had Wolverine in it, Logan wasn't involved much at the end. Maybe I'm playing favourites though!
I still enjoyed it.