Reviews for Wolverines, Wendigos and Winchesters
Saphrae chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Hey! I have actually read this story several times, which should tell you how much I enjoyed it, but I've never left a review for it before so I thought I'd stop by now and let you know that I appreciate all the time you put into this story. It is well written, even though most of the characters are a little out of character from their respective cannons. I think this is a plausible plot of how the worlds might end up combining, if Dean and Logan did run into each other on some random hunt.
Windblown Wallflower chapter 119 . 8/31/2014
I absolutely loved this story and look forward to a sequel. It would be absolutely hysterical to see the series Chuck writes and the general reaction of the Winchesters and friends especially to Becky.
Stine chapter 119 . 8/22/2014
As said before (I think): Awrsome.

I just adore this story
Stine chapter 29 . 8/17/2014
I just adore this...

"Try to eat some chocolate if you find the people around you becoming annoying"

("I just keep eating, but they're still annoying! ")

But that's actually very true in many cases...
Stine chapter 19 . 8/17/2014
Just a quick note: "Whether or not your* daddy's ..." Your daddy instead of you're daddy.
Stine chapter 12 . 8/17/2014
Reading this story for the (I think) third time, and I just adore it. (Earlier it wasn't finished, of course, but...)
Sakura Taichou chapter 119 . 7/23/2014
This story has taken up almost a week of my life but I've finished it! Total thrill ride and emotional roller coaster, I absolutely adored it :) My hats off to you!
Wolfrunner99-2 chapter 119 . 7/18/2014
Wow... if victor is still with magneto, and this is me doubting that he would have been killed, I wonder how logan will take to having vic at the mansion... this is an amazing story, by the way. One of my favorites. I thought you captured the characters really well
Smiling Loki chapter 119 . 7/6/2014
Please tell me there is a sequel in the making. I beg you.
AraelDranoth chapter 16 . 6/4/2014
You have such a great idea... and then you did what every single supernatural fanfictioner does.
You made Dean too angsty! You focus too much on what a bad dad John is and how Dean may have a tough exterior but is all gooey and easily hurt on the inside. All in all your fic went from having Dean being the badass from season 1 and 2 that I loved... to the whining baby from practically every season thereafter.

Oh well I guess I can't blame you if every supernatural story seems to do this ( Gotta give it a cool nickname!)

Other than that, your fic is perfect in terms of writing (one or two minor mistakes) and I can tell that a lot of time and enthusiasm went into this.

So keep it up!
SeanHicks4 chapter 119 . 5/31/2014
Cool story, looks like the biblical if not mutant Apocalypse is averted...wonder if there's a sequel or something...
lazybum89 chapter 119 . 5/27/2014
Wow! This story is fantastic! (while simultaneously causing me to have stat up for days to read it! ) I love every word of it!
Once Upon a Faerytale chapter 22 . 5/23/2014
Okay, I'm starting to warm up to John. It's a nice reveal for Dean's powers. Adam's cute.
Once Upon a Faerytale chapter 13 . 5/23/2014
Oh my God, John. His over controlling parent character is the single most fucking annoying type I ever read about. Every time he's on scene I feel my teeth grinding and my fingers twitching and I have to resist the murderous impulses, even if he does throw an interesting twist to the plot. :D
But I love, love the Dean/Logan interaction. I'm not much familiar with the X-men world, but this story is *so good*. Humour and snarkiness and action together, and I'm very curious about what the professor's discovered about Dean. Awesome read so far.
kezztip chapter 119 . 5/23/2014
I had not got many chapters into your story when I knew it was the best Supernatural fanfic I had ever read. It was totally engrossing and I loved your treatment of the characters - like yourself, I am wholeheartedly a "Dean Girl". Fantastic crossover, gripping action, perfect love angle. Thank you for writing this 100 times over.
3,131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »