Reviews for Wolverines, Wendigos and Winchesters
bhoney chapter 109 . 1/12/2014
I'm glad Sam doesn't want to move away from Dean. That's a nice switch. I'm glad to see Pastor Jim again. Love him calling Sam for verification of Dean's doctor. John just can't get over those kids' stupid questions, can he? LOL
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 119 . 1/12/2014
I meant to review all the chapters as I caught up on the story, but I sped ahead, overly excited. Well done! This remains one of my favorite crossovers, and perhaps the only Dean/OC tale that I've whole-heartedly loved (so far). You did such a wonderful job building this world that it's sad to see this epic end, but I adore the fact that you left us with the very interesting arrival of Magneto. That alone should keep my imagination busy for ages, heehee. I know I'll want to reread your story again and again.

Also, I have to say you're an inspiration - I've left a few WIPs hanging over the years, but the fact that you came back and finished your epic length tale...Well, I'm definitely feeling the urge to get back to work on my own.

You should be so proud to have reached the end of a fantastic story! Cheers!
bhoney chapter 107 . 1/11/2014
I love that Sam was being protective of Dean. Sneaky of the Colonel, to put things in just the way Dean couldn't refuse.
bhoney chapter 106 . 1/11/2014
Glad things are getting back to normal.
bhoney chapter 105 . 1/11/2014
Sweet. I like the interaction with her parents, too.
bhoney chapter 104 . 1/11/2014
Glad Logan's there to interact with John. It seems like Bobby Singer should be there, or at least be mentioned. Surely someone called him and Jim and Adam and Kate, since they all know Libby and how important she is to Dean.
bhoney chapter 103 . 1/11/2014
I really like how you describe Sam's healing, him wheedling the bones the way he gets Jess to watch monster movies. And wow, Jess is pregnant! And I loved Scott getting all worried, because he was afraid of losing them all.
bhoney chapter 102 . 1/11/2014
Wonder what made Sam act that way. It was almost like he was listening to a voice in his head or something.
bhoney chapter 101 . 1/11/2014
I like the Colonel and his wife more and more. Now we just need Bobby Singer and Jim to show up to help out and we'll have the whole gang together.
bhoney chapter 100 . 1/11/2014
Ack. What a cliffhanger!
bhoney chapter 99 . 1/11/2014
Oh, poor Libby. That radio trick was pretty cool.
bhoney chapter 98 . 1/11/2014
Love them all surrounding Kitty to protect her-very cool (and low key, rather than rushing in with their powers and saving her, which Stryker probably hoped for).
Tregun chapter 102 . 1/11/2014
Your characters are so amazing. Libby, her parents and how the little family interacts is absolutely amazing. Grade A writing. Deans power is sooo weirdly fitting for him haha.
I hope there is a sequel, and I hope you write more stories in general because your talent for making deep and meaningful characters is mindblowing.
bhoney chapter 97 . 1/9/2014
Oh, poor Kitty. I didn't see that coming.
Nerdymomma89 chapter 119 . 1/9/2014
But but but...I don't want it to be over :( sadness! Anyways lol enough whining. Seriously...this story is in my top five best stories I have ever read on this site. I'm sad its over but I'm so grateful you finished it. Thanks for an awesome story!
3,078 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »