Reviews for Chasing the Darkness
Severine Luna chapter 14 . 9/28/2016
Ohh would you pretty please with sugar on top continue this story? It's simply brilliant
senaxeth chapter 14 . 12/26/2014
at the first few chapters, I was like "what's happening?". at the middle, I was like "umm.. wait what?". near the end of the last update, I was like "damn, I can do it. I have to understand it. I can definitely understand what's goin' on around there!" Well, I must say, it really keeps me going though I barely understand some certain happenings. Thanks!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/25/2014
Oh my gosh...what a heart-thumping story...I think i had a mini heart attack there...oh man! What a great story! Seriously, whoever thought there could be such a thrilling vampire still out there on the net! I didn't! (I pretty much gave up all hope when more and more vampire and zombie stories and movies kept coming out!) So happy to see another story thrill me once again! I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY hope you continue soon! I have see Naruto as a vamp and how Sasuke will react once he is, in fact, a vamp! . ooooo! I'm shivering in excitement! I so stinking want more!
YaoiHimeSama chapter 14 . 1/24/2014
Please update . I really really really (and so on and so forward) love your story!
IU chapter 14 . 1/20/2014
Please update soon! :D
Hitomi uchiha24 chapter 14 . 2/5/2013
great chapter
kiki2222 chapter 14 . 6/15/2012
Great story more please!
VitaniSachi115 chapter 14 . 6/12/2012
Very eager for the next chapter! You're writing is very detailed and easy to read. Good job!
mistralle chapter 14 . 1/7/2012
Oh, my. Does that mean that Kyuubi will come out? Ohhh, please update soon!
KyuuKitsunex3 chapter 14 . 1/6/2012
Please update as soon as you can.
Rennasakura chapter 14 . 12/26/2011
Really it's my luck for reading most fanfic that stopped at the most epic cliff hanger which always have my neck hanging there waiting. Same goes for this one!

Well, the only thing I gotta said is, update soon~
gummybear1620 chapter 14 . 11/14/2011
-dies- How could you leave us there? Dx I was so caught up in the story I didn't even notice it was the last chapter...until it was... and then, well, this happens. And Naruto just got bit too!

This is an awesome story, I'm not even kidding. The plot is amazing- it's one of the most intriguing vampire stories I've read yet And I can't help but wonder if Sasuke would kill Naruto... or what? Is Itachi dead? What about Orochimaru? AUGH!

So, that said, will you please please please update soon? XD
boyumling chapter 14 . 10/7/2011
cant wait!im in love with your fics...
wishfulliving89 chapter 14 . 9/9/2011
love the story so far. so cant wait for the next chapter.
SpiffyCaptainJ chapter 14 . 8/31/2011
Hey, you, I NEED another chapter. This is tooo good, too original for me not to see it completed. You have no idea how much your writing does my soul good. When do I get to read your original? ;]

Anyway, I loved this. I have no critiques. I read the whole thing over up to this point just to get the whole vibe. 3 it. I don't think this was in any way rushed, I kinda feel like its a build up, a pre-climax. Totally awesome.