Reviews for Hinata Hokage
raycheltapi chapter 1 . 6/26
Make more this seems very interesting :D
Lucyole chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
please write more i love Hinata espicially Hinata with lots of the guys lols i would be very happy to read more *cookies for you*
Ze chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
i like it, it's good so far.
pfbbnk chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
cagallijula27 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
When will this story be updated? I like to know how Hinata's father gonna take the news and the elders! Hinata is now the Hokage and Hanabi gonna be the heiress to the Hyuuga clan. Who gonna win Hinata's hearth and become her husband?
snowkatl chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Good so far! :D
I'll keep reading!
Lady chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Update Soon
this is Awesome
i can't wait next chapter :3
BlueBeast chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Still awsome plz update soooon
Sasuhina Fan chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
This story is incredible soo far. I do like the idea of hinata becoming Hokage. Its very creative. I love that you continue this story. You ate truly a genius at creative writing. I would love to read more chapters. I do hope you update soon
AnimeWhoLockDiaries chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
KakaHinaFanForever chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
This sounds great! Keep it up!
Batros940 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Please don't make this a harem if any try to make it Naruhina. If not at least don't put her with Sasuke I can never understand why people think they would work. GaaraHina I could see but not her and Ssuke. Would be good to see Naruto be more vocal in this about what he thinks of Hinata becoming Hokage. Because honstly she just wouldn't do especially since Naruto, Kakashi and Sasuke could over power her in a fight. It wouldn't be good for a Hokage to be weaker then others in the village.
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
awwwww its sad that your rewritten this story i liked the other its your choice they are after all your stories so i can respect you i really do love the other this can turn into a really good rewritten story. D please update when you get the chance to please.
I'm Doxophobic chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
DO continue this. Seriously.

It's interesting with the summary alone, but having Hinata as an ANBU too? Killed it. In a good way. I find Tsunade dancing around and singing about her now work-less self too amusing.

A Hinata harem is always welcome. How ever would the boys interact with the new Hokage? I would love to know! So, if you'll continue this, you can definitely count on my reviews! :)

I'll be waiting.
Hopewolf13 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
i like it ! alot please update