Reviews for Cheating On Dracula For Dummies
onutza1997 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Amusing as Hell ! But dear , your forgot to add to the result of each step 'and he my/will kill your for not doing things his way' and 'don't try this at home kids..waiiit , why are kids reading this ?!' Hahahha , very entertaining , I wish there had been more to this :)'
Lady President Romana chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
One of the brides seriously needs to try this. lol
Leigh chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Hey Cait

First, if you ever try that shit on me you;ll know the true meaning of both physical and emotional pain. Second, Good writing
JxLBabe chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
still funny good job ;P
Roux Barcelone chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Hello!

I decided that if the muse is already here I might just abuse her to write a good review for this little piece of brilliance.

Though I have to agree that a fat Dracula is something I hope to never EVER see in my life I can’t tell you enough how much I adore your writing. You always manage to make me laugh out loud and scare the rabbit. :)

One of my favourite sentences was this:

The Result; An insecure Dracula who is too scared of sleeping with a distant relative to risk

chatting up another woman.

So perfect. The whole lesbian thingy was exceptional too. What wouldn’t I give to see the Counts face if a woman would ever tell him THAT. I think the poor man would be ready to drown himself because of depression and self-doubts. Priceless.

The Result; A very happy and satisfied woman.

So very very true especially with the examples you gave. And who said one had to choose? A week has seven days…or nights. XD

The end result is quite satisfying…after all one gets together with Dracula again and he has lost weight. What more does one need in the end?

Now I really can’t wait for another one of these little displays of your humour be it another “…for Dummies” one-shot or something else. *hint hint nudge nudge wink wink*

And now I really need to get some dinner otherwise I’ll fall from the chair in starvation. Jk. :D

I’ll talk to you later!

Hugs&Kisses

Roux
RomanticPrincess chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Hahahaha This guide is bloody brilliant! Ew a FAT Dracula that definitely a big big big turn off .
ForeverACharmedOne chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Hilariously epic win. XD
TigerInWhite chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Omigosh! This was too funny! I love the man boobs thing and the flab! "Oh no, Not another body slam!" HA!
SeventhSister chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
A sex orgy with Van Helsing, Velkan and Jareth... Mn, drool...

Anyway, great little story, it made me smile:D
froggycomics chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
i love it

you shoud make more stories like this one

its rely funny :)
pheobep3 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
I'd pick one each night,Lestat and Gab and Logan wolverine are at the top of my list,A fat Dracula is smth I'd never want to see,That would ruin his seduction,I really think that Dracula would hate you if he ever reads thos fanfictons of yours.
Valeska Vampire Queen chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
OO wow - I'm getting to love these 'For Dummies' pieces!

I love the reference to Anna and the fact that they are meant to be distant relatives - so distant that it probably doesn't matter - but still...

So crazy having a Dracula who gained weight - but: “It’s thanks to you that I realised the truth. You see, your man boobs got so big that after a while they stopped repulsing me and started to turn me on. That’s when I realised that I preferred the female anatomy to that of the male. I’m going to live with my girlfriend now. Well….see ya.” is one great way to ge the guy all insecure so you can manage to cheat on him - now I wonder where you got the inspiration for all the named characters you suggested ;)

All in all love the fic - it makes such a nice change having us ladies in command in the bed department for once!