Reviews for Subliminal
Nichalia chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Yay! I liked it.
Teldra chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
*giggle* This is great :)
Azamiko chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Heh...XD
monroe-mary chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
"So your older self is a pervy matchmaker"

LOL! Nice story. I liked Jim's halfhearted try to deny that since the meld he totally got into Spock, and Spock's utter shock at learning of the mind meld and Jim's feelings :). the results after that are even better, of course ;)
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
hehehe *gigglesnort* Loved it.
Mus4u chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
You know peeps say "Another mind-meld fic" like that is such a terrible no good thing. Personally, no less than five mind-melds in each fic suffices. It's my biggest kink when it comes to Star Trek stories... with that rambling said.

Light on the melding but this is probably one of my most favorite favorites. Great story, thank you for sharing.
D.B. Rae chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I love this story so damn much!
lov2catnap chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
YAY!

Loved it!

Hope there is more?

YAY
Proserpine chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
This is the first Star Trek slash story I've read, it was brilliant! I'm completely hooked on this genre now thanks to you! Thank you for introducing me to it and I love how well you've portrayed Spock here! Now I must go find some more mind meld stories...
Sincosma chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Bahaa.

I loved this.

And laughed like a retard.

I really liked the attitude of this.

Nice work, my friend!

;]

{a;a}
Secret Thought chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Noo, not the end thank god! hahahha, would it be selfish of me to ask for more?
Danaa chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Spock Prime, the time-traveling matchmaker! XD

Great work! Hope to see more from you!
xam chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
This story was awesome! My only complaint is it was too short! I liked the ending in particular...mind melds are just so damn sexy!

:D :D :D
SpirkTrekker42 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
OMG that was SO AWESOME! You can NEVER have enough mindmeld fics. Never. That was ridiculously hot!

They were both so in character, and I was happy that Jim remembered Uhura but even happier when Spock told him they had since broken up.

You know, it's most logical that Spock Prime intended for Jim to see what he was to his Kirk in the meld.

You should write more of these!
thanatogratus chapter 1 . 6/22/2009