Reviews for Second Chances
grumpyjenn chapter 8 . 5/12/2010
Dang, I was really enjoying that story. I love reading fanfic written by grownups... especially those who can both spell and punctuate (you even know the proper use of a semi-colon!)

But as a parent, I completely understand Real Life intervening, and I'll just favorite you as an author for now. Thanks for an enjoyable reading experience!

Jenn, Mom of two
thatsyou chapter 7 . 4/16/2010
I'm relieved that you and your family are alright and I'm extra happy for this update! More T/C!
Ryo Nightray chapter 7 . 4/16/2010
AARON! :D

I am so glad that you're back in business, but I am overwhelmingly sorry for all the bad things that have happened to you in the last couple of months :(

As usaul, amazing chapter! Just really really good!
InstigateInsanity chapter 6 . 8/30/2009
You say they did an MRI on him? MRI machines use magnets of immense power to generate their images; if you tried putting Tony Stark under one, you'd rip out every bit of metal in his body - which includes the arc reactor (contains copper wire and steel parts), the reactor's socket wall, the reactor's baseplate and the leftover shrapnel in his body.

And yet, he seems quite lively for a corpse :P

Now that I've successfully made myself sound like the most obsessive of nerds, allow me to congratulate you on the story thus far. Your writing has improved dramatically from when you started, and the scenes and plot devices you utilise are extremely entertaining.

Lookin' forward to the next chapter!

~InstigateInsanity~
thatsyou chapter 6 . 8/13/2009
I love this story so much! Next chapter, please. A kiss, maybe?
Ryo Nightray chapter 6 . 8/13/2009
Your chapters seem to be getting better and better, if that's possible! Outstanding job. You keep everyone in perfect character, and the original characters just weave into the story brilliantly. I'm so glad Tony's alright, but its a shame he had to cancel Friday Night. Oh yes, and you got Tony's wit and charm right on target! Perhaps better!

"Now, darn it, where were the controls for his head? They should be around here ... someplace ..." Aww that kinda made me laugh cause that's exacly how you feel after being on "sleepy juice."

"We did an MRI while you were out, and you lit it up like a Christmas tree. Airport security must love you." You know, I never realises that until now!
Ryo Nightray chapter 5 . 7/28/2009
Huzzah! Another great chapter! Man, those suits are cheap, taking into account how useful they are! I want one haha. OMG I hope Tony will be alright!
MisterDrBob chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
Very good so far. Kind of sad, which I normally don't go for, but it works. I like how you kept the use of Platypus as Rhodey's nickname. That was one of my favorite moments in the first film between Tony and Rhodey. The other being "I'm sorry, this is the fun-vee. The hum-drum-vee is back there."

Your description of Iron Man Blue reminds me of Cobalt Man. I'm guessing you don't know who that is though. Oh well.

Basically, he was a dude whose brother was dating Jean Grey, and invented a suit to rival Iron Man's that he planned to give to the government, but it drove him crazy so he ended up fighting the X-Men.
Ryo Nightray chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
Aww, Christine and Tony get on so well! Damn, you know so much about cars! Like the Vellon by the way, sounds so sleek and futuristic! Love the chat between Tony and Christine, and the back story on Christine's life was very good, but a little sad.

I'll be looking forward to the next chapter!
Ryo Nightray chapter 3 . 6/23/2009
I loved the chat between Tony and Christine, and I'm pleased that he's got a date, something to get over the loss of Pepper.

Great chapter!
Ryo Nightray chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
Another amazing chapter, Aaron!

Iron Man Blue and Green, eh? Great ideas, but I'm just concerned about them falling into the worng hands. Wally is kinda sweet, and Pauline seems very nice.

"If I do meet a woman here I want to hook up with ... how is she going to react to this THING I’ve got in the middle of my chest?"

Hahaha, I laughed so much at that part.

Keep updating, mate!
Ryo Nightray chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
OMG! That is so sad! (sniff sniff) :(

Apart from being really sad, it was written amazingly well, as always. And I love the fact that you gave Rhodey a wife aw

Pepper's death really isn't fair... :(