Reviews for And She'll Come Home
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Great
yunadustrial.twifan chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
i thought this was really good. iv always loved the movie kill bill. te he
Miss Eloquent chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
This made me really sad but I do seeing Bill's perspective about how he deals with knowing that Beatrix will kill him. This one-shot was really great and thanks for writing it. (:
monique chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
hey this is great!

but i thought we'd get to read about Beatrix coming home and B.B's crazy reaction! Are you going to write anymore because i thought this was very exciting to read and i'm looking forward to future pieces!

best wishes

monique.
Sassy Lil Scorpio chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
This was a very beautiful KB fic. BB is so adorable, and I love the interaction and dialgoue between her and Bill. I like that Bill knows inside his mind and heart what's to come, but that he still wants to protect BB from the cold realities of who her parents are and what is soon to come. I love BB's persistence and innocence in this. I also like this fic because it shows some of Bill's "sweet side" only it's directed at BB. Interesting how in the end, he knows damn well that he'll fight back if he has to. Very good, and it's great that you made a tribute to David Carridine in your story. Wonderful work!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
nice
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
B.B. is so sweet! I really liked this. Nice tribute and scene completion piece.
BeccaBoooo chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
This is AMARZING please carry on i watched my kill bills recently and i was lookin for a fanfic with B.B shes so cute thanku so much for writin this its BRILLIANT i LOVE it X
Hepburn chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Interesting and nicely done. But B.B. would not wonder about the change in parents, she was taken as a baby and would know no other than Bill. But I do like how you have B.B. ask about her mother.

You should maybe do a series on the Deadly Viper gang and how they each prepare for the guaranteed confrontation to the death with Black Mamba (Beatrix).