Reviews for Poker Face
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
hi,
this is good.
even though i ship marvauds.
bye!
-— deanna
immortalheart17 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
so true, so true. love this :)
daisyepicness chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
my librarian had us read this book for book club, and i loved it. i laughed whn i read this, it is completely how Zusak would write it! great job, love it!
CrazyCousinEiko chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Haha! I love it! I just finished the book about an hour ago and was curious to see if anyone wrote a fan fic about it. If I didn't have so much on my plate, I might just start one myself. Or maybe I will and then promptly forget about it for a while. :P

Anyway, I think that it's perfect. I can totally imagine the scene. ;)

Eiko
Bechard22 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I read this book last year, but when I signed up for a Young Adult Lit class this semester I remembered how much I liked it. I love how Zusak writes. He is so relatable and uses the perfect amount of humor.

This sounds just like his writing, sarcastic, yet you can still feel the love, I liked it!
anonymouspersoniam chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
aw, so cute in a badass way! keep it up
62442padfoot chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I like it. It fits and good job at getting the style down.

ShireWulf chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Hahaha, go Ed! Like the Lady GaGa reference at the end (though I must admit I'm not really a fan) at least I'm assuming it's a "Poker Face" reference, forgive me if I'm wrong.

I agree with you that it's not very close to Zusak's style, but this was a very good attempt. (I'm a Zusak JUNKIE!)I enjoyed it, nice job keeping the characters in character :) I suck at that haha :( ;)
half-hearted heroine chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Hahaha, I could totally imagine this happening to Ed :) And I'm so happy that there are "I am the Messenger" fics!
rainbowfish22 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Awesome. I love this book.
Limited chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Oh wow, I can't believe someone actually wrote a "I am the Messenger" fanfic! _ It was very good; very in character. Hope to read more! Cheers.