Reviews for Promise Me
EternalFalsity chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
fantastic job, written beautifully and no words were wasted! ty for making this
Brown Eyed Girl 42 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Wow, it had a plot! And funniez! Awesome sauce!
akirak chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
LOL! im blushing but im happy for them
u should make a sequel !
TheAlmightyCrysChan chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I'll be honest I'm not into hurt/comfort a lot when it comes to yaoi, but this story was awesome! You guys are amazing.
CrazyHeCallsMe chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
i'll be honest, at first i thought it was going to be 'ok' and wasnt going to read it, but i thought well i might as well just read it, and gosh i am so glad i did! it was totally not what i expected! i love the story line and how you put the lyrics in, very clever ;) i really really enjoyed this,it was the best! so cute and - just love it!
Oathi chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
That was a good job
fugu-chan chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I was going to say I liked your use of bold parts, but I didn't realize they were lyrics! Still neat though. Anyway, beautiful story. Thanks for the attention to detail and grammar and all... it was enjoyable to read. I hope the two of them are happy together no matter what happens!

Thanks for writing!
random alias chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
hikaruxkaoru is hotter than tamakixkyouya! there it had to be said. loved the fic, it rocked so hard beautifully written and i love the solution. i could totally imagine adult fangirls stalking them for their hotness ha ha! more please i beg of you
Toshi-chan Desu chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
I was fully blushing during that and my dad walked in and asked me why I was so red. XD

Soo cute though~!
FreeBelovedArmy chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Great story!
nejiXtenten4everz chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
great story i love how it turned out!
previouslysane chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Hot.

Real hot.

I haven't read a decent Hika/Kao twincest with actual punctuation and capitalization and such detail- I love it!

Ikitsumi chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
I idolize you now for creating this purely awesome and detailed fanfic. This is one of the best Hitachiin twincest fanfics I've read!

~Iki 3
Mysterious Melody chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
OMG THIS WAS AWESOME!

I have only just started waching OHSHC but I am already in love with it, I am especially in love with these two as a pair, and this was an ace fic for them!

Eep loved it, well done!
vampgirl09 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009