Reviews for Keep Fighting For Me
bookmaniac2013 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
THIS is how that episode should have ended! It's so perfect!
Ditte3 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
I love it!
CKLizzy chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
You know... NOW I definitely want a sequel! I mean, she simply has to find him... there are so many possibilities, and although they've done so much more for the shippers out there than most of the American producers, I still think there would have been another way - or more - to be together for real.

And I really would have wished for a Goodbye kiss in this scene... it would have made it even more heartbreaking, yes, but then it would have been also even more meaningful. Well, I would have wished for a kiss between the Doctor and Rose in general... Oh my.

What should I say? I'd love to see this as the official and better Doomsday ending. And it was nice way to now call it a night - with my mind in the Whoniverse on a beautiful Rose/Ten-ship ;)
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
that was brilliant loved it should have gone like that

maria
WeepingAngel123 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
WoWZee! QuaCK! AMaZiNG!

That was absolutely stunning and beautiful! Twas a fabbity fab and a RUBBER DUCKZILLA little twist! Loved it all the way... Vair vair emotional, gripping and totally romantiquee!

This SOO should've been the Doomsday beach scene! *searches through yellow pages to contact the BIG CHEESE and RTD to tell about this awesomeness*

D
xkissfromarosex chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Beautiful! I really wish that could've happened. It would've been a lot less heart-breaking than the actual scene!

Absolutely lovely.
Titanic-fanatic chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
oh my days aw :')

loved it!
Taylor Harkness chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Oh, Rassilion! I am crying and laughing at the same time. What a strange mix! Hehe! Amazing story. You got the characters nailed and even though you used most of the original dialogue, you were still able to make it your own and add your own originality into it, so I congratulate you and say great job!

Keep on writing!
Lena chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I wish... BUT HE DIDN'T GET TO SAY I LOVE YOU!
Coral chapter 1 . 6/21/2009