Reviews for Our Father who aren't in Heaven
Mendai Decovrii chapter 1 . 1/28
"When inheriting Winchesters..." aw. you made my heart warm with that thought. and with the whole fic. Something I desperately needed after tonight's episode!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Just found this little gem Phx and it brought tears to my eyes. In light of what happened this season, it meant a great deal. Thank you.
rose.tinted.lies chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
So perfect! I can't say any more than that! :)
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Loved this. Bobby is definitely a father to the boys and them dropping by on Father's Day to stay, and wishing him Happy Father's Day was awesome! Loved how he ushered them quickly inside as soon as he heard Sam sneeze, and gave them a dose of holy water in their beer - always err on the side of caution!
clumsy.carrie chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
awww this is adorable. :] i love bobby as a father figure and i love how touched he is... good job!
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
AW! I LOVED this! They really have become Bobby's surrogate sons, haven't they and I simply adore the idea that Bobby 'inherited' them:-) This was such a heart-warming fic - definitely going on my list of favourites:-)
LOSTrocker chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Aww! How cute! Loved this one too. Sorry if it seems I'm taking over your reviews right now. Just found a author I really like. :)
BlackRoseDecending chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Aww. So cute!
Angel Spirit chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Hehe, sometimes one needs just a bit of fluff amongst all the angsty Supernatural stories out there...and this was *perfect* I thought it was really sweet how you had Sam and Dean tell Bobby 'happy father's day'...and it would be just like Dean to name a puppy Doofus...*snickers* it was a nice little read that left me with a silly grin on my face in the end...
Vas Happenin 1D13 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
That was really cool
maipigen chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Those boys would never know just how happy they had made this Father’s Day, dog chewed furniture, leaky roof, suspicious rash and all…

But that still didn’t stop him from slipping them a bit of holy water in their beer.

Best lines in the whole thing. I fell in love with it and it's going to be faved. There isn't enough stories out there that deal with the love bewteen Bobby and the W boys.

Oh I just hope Kripke doesn't kill him off in season 5 or else...

Well, you'll be here to write wonderful stories I hope!

Happy writing

ditte mai

denmark
Carol Dowsen chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
This is the second time I read this story- so this time I thought I would review. I really enjoyed it- I love the character of Bobby on the show- and I thought you got him just right. I love all your stories- to be honest when I log on to FanFic I always check to make sure I haven't missed one of them. I very rarely review but that doesn't mean I don't like them. In future I may try a little harder to review- especially yours. So many of your stories leave me smiling- and that to me means a lot.

May you keep writing and I'll keep reading.

Carol
windscryer chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
AWW! *explodes with the squishiness of it all*

That was just so freaking CUTE. GUH.

I love how Bobby's all moping and mad and just generally being grumpy. :D

And the oh so subtle way Dean just slips that in there? *FLAILS* SO CUTE! *SMISHES ALL HER BOYS* GAH! I LOVE THESE GUYS!

You have an incredible gift for both keeping everyone in character and just nailing some wonderful-if not entirely expected-emotions down at the same time.

*FLAILS*

Definitely reccing this one. :D
Belker chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Oh, I loved it! Very sweet!
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009