Reviews for Our Father who aren't in Heaven
chelsear16 chapter 1 . 1/9
I'm not usually a fan of outsider POVs, but this was amazing. You really managed to capture both of them.
Eruthiawen Luin chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
This has made me very happy. In feeling. Feels. And it's amazing. Seriously. Thank you for writing this.
Texas-Devil-Or-Angel chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
This was lovely.
ToastandOut chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
THE FEELS THOUGH. I thought this was going to be really depressing (maybe about Bobby's own father or something), but this is actually SO FLIPPING cute. Awesome work. :)
Mendai Decovrii chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
"When inheriting Winchesters..." aw. you made my heart warm with that thought. and with the whole fic. Something I desperately needed after tonight's episode!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Just found this little gem Phx and it brought tears to my eyes. In light of what happened this season, it meant a great deal. Thank you.
rose.tinted.lies chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
So perfect! I can't say any more than that! :)
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Loved this. Bobby is definitely a father to the boys and them dropping by on Father's Day to stay, and wishing him Happy Father's Day was awesome! Loved how he ushered them quickly inside as soon as he heard Sam sneeze, and gave them a dose of holy water in their beer - always err on the side of caution!
clumsy.carrie chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
awww this is adorable. :] i love bobby as a father figure and i love how touched he is... good job!
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
AW! I LOVED this! They really have become Bobby's surrogate sons, haven't they and I simply adore the idea that Bobby 'inherited' them:-) This was such a heart-warming fic - definitely going on my list of favourites:-)
LOSTrocker chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Aww! How cute! Loved this one too. Sorry if it seems I'm taking over your reviews right now. Just found a author I really like. :)
BlackRoseDecending chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Aww. So cute!
Angel Spirit chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Hehe, sometimes one needs just a bit of fluff amongst all the angsty Supernatural stories out there...and this was *perfect* I thought it was really sweet how you had Sam and Dean tell Bobby 'happy father's day'...and it would be just like Dean to name a puppy Doofus...*snickers* it was a nice little read that left me with a silly grin on my face in the end...
Vas Happenin 1D13 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
That was really cool
maipigen chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Those boys would never know just how happy they had made this Father’s Day, dog chewed furniture, leaky roof, suspicious rash and all…

But that still didn’t stop him from slipping them a bit of holy water in their beer.

Best lines in the whole thing. I fell in love with it and it's going to be faved. There isn't enough stories out there that deal with the love bewteen Bobby and the W boys.

Oh I just hope Kripke doesn't kill him off in season 5 or else...

Well, you'll be here to write wonderful stories I hope!

Happy writing