Reviews for A Different Story
malea.anne chapter 23 . 6/9
3 it! that was a great read!
Amaya-chan-135 chapter 23 . 3/22
Oh, oh, oh my gawd! YES! This is the best love story I have ever read! My mom has been questioning why I've been rolling around and giggling in bed. I have waited for one of these that had actually ended and didn't leave you on a forever cliffhanger! You are an amazing writer!
Hinatta chapter 1 . 3/15
Apparently, Tobee changed his/hers so
I'll add this story to my Hinata Community instead
PM me to be staff or if you know of any others!
Look for it here: ...
fanfiction(.-com)/community/Strong-Hinata/119097/
C3siah chapter 23 . 3/8
Great story. None chapter was boring
Tobee chapter 23 . 3/1
Thanks for writing this!
I added your fic to my Strong Hinata community!
newrun chapter 23 . 10/4/2014
You know what? This might be the best kakahina fic i have ever read. Wow as in wow! Really.
Crack-jouchan chapter 23 . 10/1/2014
Ah love it! This is the third...fourth time I'm reading it? Hinata and Kakashi are such adorable little shits. I felt like ROFLing when Hinata was like 'oh he'll never like me I'm just a teenage girl' when we readers know he's been struggling with his feelings for her for years xD ahahaha! The end is cute too and I think you can put this as an achievement: A wonderful story, without kisses, sex or what not, and yet you can still feel the love between em. Well done!
Crack-jouchan chapter 20 . 10/1/2014
Oh I looooove this chapter :3 funny how when Hinata looks at things from a third person's PoV she can so easily conclude Kakashi's in love with her, eh? xD

The reunion scene was priceless. Touching, sweet, romantic, plus the extra dose of humour. Hinata just runs up to Kakashi and Naruto and doesn't even look at Naruto, just "Oh hi there I got a better guy for me now tata" nonchantly gives a hello to Naruto and glomps Kakashi xD bwaaaahahahaha! And I loved the part where she turned around and everyone was staring at her and Kakashi oh gawd I can't stop laughing helpp
Crack-jouchan chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Is it bad that I can't help but laugh at Kakashi's thoughts that he is not a pedophile? xD I don't mean that he is one, he isn't. But since this story is KakaHina, he's fated to be with a girl way younger than him anyway, so he'd still feel like a pedo in the end :P it'll be fun to see his inner turmoil though.

Not that I'm complaining, it's cute!
Emikadon chapter 23 . 9/10/2014
I loved it :)

I will admit though, the first 5-10 chapters seemed very... rushed. I'm so glad to say it got much better as the fic went on though, and the overall story telling became more natural (Maybe it's just me, idk lol).
Pay Attention chapter 10 . 8/5/2014
If anyone is wondering what 'Jan Ken Pon' is, it's the Japanese version of rock paper scissors.
Pay Attention chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
4 Chap. 2: Hinata's B-day is in December while Naruto's is in October. I'm pretty sure that makes Hinata younger.
sundes2013 chapter 23 . 5/12/2014
Beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful TTwTT
The progression of the story was so wonderful, and look at me, I finished reading this at 1:23am!
Sorry I was so lazy to login before!
Yeah I love it, everything! All the characters in the story matured in some way or progressed, not just Hinata Kakashi. ( I don't know how to explained myself hahaha) Truly wonderful story and probably one of the best out there.
I guess somehow I can't really get over with these characters and the TV show itself, it brings too much memories. Hahaha
I actually read this story before, but it was a long long time ago.. but for some reason it feels like. I am reading this for the first time.
Ahh few last words, I love your story and you are a pretty awesome writer. :)
I will add this story and you to my favorite list.
sundes2013 chapter 18 . 5/12/2014
:"D Awww I loved the way you described the scene and how he admitted he's feelings her. So beautiful TTwTT
sundes2013 chapter 17 . 5/12/2014
Too many of my heartstrings are pulled x3
I couldn't helped to smile when kakashi said that hinata is his closest friend ever since Obito died..awww TTwTT