Reviews for A Different Story
Esta hermoso!
Right. I absolutely hate that you stuck to canon. I can understand trying to keep all the characters in character and making things realistic but come one! Couldn't you have at least made SOME changes? I love the friendship between Kakashi and Hinata and I was hoping to stick around 'till they got together but I could've skipped all the way to this chapter and still know what has happened. That actually makes reading this fic really boring despite the excellent relationship development between the two. For your next story, try to differentiate from canon and use your imagination to create your own story instead of just inserting a non canon relationship. It would make things so much more interesting.
I'm going to be honest, this is a little boring... at least in the beginning it is. You haven't changed anything from canon so it's just reading Naruto from Hinata's and Kakashi's perspective. While that normally wouldn't be a terrible thing, a lot of other writers have done this already in their fanfics so it gets really tedious to read for the 100th time. I would recommend next time at least changing something and leaving the bits we already know out. I am going to assume it will be like this at least until after the chunin exams? I seriously hope not but I'll still hope.
I just can't see Kakashi looking kids and thinking 'Oh yeah toddler gotta get me some of that'... I know you didn't write him like that since I am going to assume the cute part was meant non sexually. As awkward as it was, it was pretty amusing.
MonaLisa132 chapter 23 . 6/16
Thanks so much for writing such an awesome fanfic. Absolutely loved it!
joannamedina8814 chapter 1 . 4/6
Already love this story!
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 23 . 2/12
What a beautiful fic. This deserves so many more review than it has. Please keep writing stories, you have such a talent!
Anon chapter 23 . 2/9
This is like my third or fourth time reading his fic. Luv it!
Ninja Unicorn chapter 23 . 2/7
Beautiful. Simply beautiful. Though uhh... Can u make an Naruto Bleach crossover with the pairing IchiHina? IchigoxHinata? Pls?
Ninja Unicorn chapter 6 . 2/6
I'm am kinda glad that Sasuke likes Hina-chan. Dunno why. I am surprised that what's-his-name oh yah uhh Kakashi cried over Hinata. I feel like that is the second stage of his pedo-ness
QuirkCirc chapter 23 . 1/29
I love you so much for writing this. One of the best KakaHina fic of all time AND it's complete with it's sequel. Thank you for everything :3
I never get tired of reading this fic ;-; So beautiful.
QuirkCirc chapter 1 . 1/28
The whole interaction between Hinata and Kakashi couldn't have been written better. This is actually my fourth time reading this fic -
beanche chapter 23 . 8/5/2015
What an amazing story! It's very cute and entertaining. Thanks for writing this!
malea.anne chapter 23 . 6/9/2015
3 it! that was a great read!