Reviews for A Different Story
KoreanGal5 chapter 23 . 11/13/2016
I normally don't ship this.
But I could totally ship it now.
I'veLostMyPride chapter 23 . 11/10/2016
Beautiful, just so beautiful. Words cannot describe how I feel about this story, I just love how it flows so easily and so fluently. KakaHina is a rare ship, but the way you built up their feelings and relationship was golden.
And the ending, what an amazing way to end the story. Kurenai, that point of view was unexpected, but at the same time, refreshing because she gives some humor and a kinda 'this is it' feeling that just ends with you feeling satisfied and genuinely happy.
I can always come back to this story and I will never grow tired, it's truly one of the only fics that I will always love.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
I love this fanfiction, I know its weird to ship HinataXKakashi (KakaHina) but I think that they suit each other really well. I hate how team 8 doesn't get enough action in the series but then again it is all about Naruto so its only fair that they focus on him. This fanfiction is really well written and I hope that you decide to write more KakaHina fics in the future.
Hinalover chapter 6 . 10/11/2016
Aww the sasuhina scene is soooo cute! Lol
Hinalover chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
I loved it
Guest chapter 23 . 8/3/2016
Esta hermoso!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/16/2016
Right. I absolutely hate that you stuck to canon. I can understand trying to keep all the characters in character and making things realistic but come one! Couldn't you have at least made SOME changes? I love the friendship between Kakashi and Hinata and I was hoping to stick around 'till they got together but I could've skipped all the way to this chapter and still know what has happened. That actually makes reading this fic really boring despite the excellent relationship development between the two. For your next story, try to differentiate from canon and use your imagination to create your own story instead of just inserting a non canon relationship. It would make things so much more interesting.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/16/2016
I'm going to be honest, this is a little boring... at least in the beginning it is. You haven't changed anything from canon so it's just reading Naruto from Hinata's and Kakashi's perspective. While that normally wouldn't be a terrible thing, a lot of other writers have done this already in their fanfics so it gets really tedious to read for the 100th time. I would recommend next time at least changing something and leaving the bits we already know out. I am going to assume it will be like this at least until after the chunin exams? I seriously hope not but I'll still hope.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
I just can't see Kakashi looking kids and thinking 'Oh yeah toddler gotta get me some of that'... I know you didn't write him like that since I am going to assume the cute part was meant non sexually. As awkward as it was, it was pretty amusing.
MonaLisa132 chapter 23 . 6/16/2016
Thanks so much for writing such an awesome fanfic. Absolutely loved it!
ForeverTwistedLove8814 chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
Already love this story!
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 23 . 2/12/2016
What a beautiful fic. This deserves so many more review than it has. Please keep writing stories, you have such a talent!
Anon chapter 23 . 2/9/2016
This is like my third or fourth time reading his fic. Luv it!
Ninja Unicorn chapter 23 . 2/7/2016
Beautiful. Simply beautiful. Though uhh... Can u make an Naruto Bleach crossover with the pairing IchiHina? IchigoxHinata? Pls?
Ninja Unicorn chapter 6 . 2/6/2016
I'm am kinda glad that Sasuke likes Hina-chan. Dunno why. I am surprised that what's-his-name oh yah uhh Kakashi cried over Hinata. I feel like that is the second stage of his pedo-ness