Reviews for Wet n Nerdy
Gage39 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
I LOVE this story and Perfect Strangers!
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Poor Tucker, having to go through that humiliation!

But I love how the friendship between Robespierre and Tucker are just like their fathers'.

Jenny Gorply... oh, dear... That doesn't bode well, does it...? And Buddy sounds a lot like his father, too...
smartyjonescrzy chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Aw, that was really cute!

Poor Tucker, he's doomed to have those awful school experiences just like his father did.

I feel his pain when it comes to lockers. Mine is a real little bugger. It's so small, I have to cram everything in there so tight, then when I try to pull it out for class, it all falls out. It's so awful. But, after two years together, I guess we've developed a sort of love-hate relationship. (Stupid that I should be saying this about a locker, I know.)

Robbie is such a good friend for Tucker. They're just as close as Balki and Larry! He reminds me a lot of Balki. He would be a fun person to be around, I would assume.

Uh-oh. Are we talking about Sam Gorply's kids? That's trouble. Even worse for poor Tucker, he likes Gorply's daughter!

This is going to be a fantastic series. I loved it! :)
LADYMALLARD chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
What an interesting start to a new story, the Jr. perfect strangers, what fun, I certainly feel for Tucker, but luckily he has a caring cousin, who thinks one step ahead of any potential problem. I can't wait to read more. Till next time.
Foxcat93 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Cute little story! Wish it were longer! Liked it!