Reviews for Nightmare
SparkedFlames chapter 6 . 5/30/2016
Please update soon! I read the story 6 times in a row! Logan/Scotf is the best paring ever!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/11/2015
I love your stories! I need some angst though :p can you write a chapter about logan finding out about scott's childhood? What he went through before being kidnapped and experimented on? I feel like its important cause it explains his sensitive personality and boy scout behavior and well, this time we get to see scott push logan away and logan prying things out of him
BabyGhost123 chapter 15 . 7/4/2015
I can't wait for the next chapter to come...I found this whole story to be funny and incredible...update soon
Dubu Jorim chapter 15 . 6/30/2014
Logan you sappy little defecate. This chapter is so sweet that I can add it into my coffee.
tmelange chapter 15 . 6/27/2014
I was shocked when I got an alert for this story! It's so nice when a favorite author gets back to a favorite pairing. I loved this vignette. You really captured their personalities. Guess this fanfic writing thing is just like riding a bike. ;) Bravo!
Ashkan chapter 14 . 6/24/2013
Wow!your story is wait for more chapters
tmelange chapter 14 . 3/30/2013
This was a great read. Bravo!
LJA03TardisType40 chapter 14 . 3/27/2013
I think next chapter Logan should somehow get sick, and REALLY sick, and everyone's worried, including Scott, and it should go on for a few chapters. Reply ASAP please! Update!
LJA03TardisType40 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Awww! Adorable !
Dubu Jorim chapter 14 . 7/31/2012
I like all of it
andy1218 chapter 14 . 5/28/2012
Your writing is just amazing, and I can't get enough of this story!

It would make my life if you updated a bit more often
IdrilSilmarwenEamaneLuinwe chapter 14 . 3/18/2012
okaayy scott is soo fucking cute! I love logans protectiveness in it all its so fucking cute!
wolfpack3422 chapter 14 . 3/10/2012
Bless you and your magnificently awesome writing! I started reading this a few hours ago and got completely sucked in. Any other plans, out the window. I'm impressed how in-character they seem for being out-of-character, very creative writing and I like your style a lot. Hope you post more some day. (By the way, the baby and puppy chapter had me in stitches the whole time, really great writing in those)

Thanks for posting!

~wolfpack3422
Yokiryuu chapter 14 . 11/17/2011
WOW! - SO F**** NICE! d(TTTT)b - I have been laugthing my ass off, though this story of yours and I can't wait to read more! (-_-) I just love these two together! - And you just makes this paring a 100000000 times better. (*.*) - love the flow in the story and the plot. - But let's not forget about the humor, It was funny as hell - And who can't help but love a love-sick and over-protective Logan! awww, so absolutely adorable. (_)
Supporter of Free Love chapter 14 . 8/5/2011
i love these so much! possessive logan and cute scott is absolutely adorable and i love way you've set up all the characters :)

so...i don't know if you take prompts by reviewers but i'm just gonna give one anyways. i'd LOVE to see a jealous scott! maybe someone (like a oc mutant, whatever works) is hitting a lot on logan, and scott sees and feels like he has to protect his territory haha. re-seduce logan and mark him up. can this happen?

haha but no worries if not. i still love what you write and i can't wait until your next update!