Reviews for Not good enough
chantallie9 chapter 3 . 11/28/2013
That's it? That's the end? No!nonononono!
It can't end like that! It just can't!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/7/2011
This made me cry. Please, update. ),:
rhea lupin chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
OH MY MERLIN, WHY DID HE BREAK UP WITH HER?

Update. PLEASE update.

Ela!
rhea lupin chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
WHY DID THEY BREAK UP?

rhea lupin chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Mysterious! Why did James break up with her? Perhaps I'll keep reading. Of course I will. :D
JustCallMeDollface chapter 3 . 7/28/2009
well thats deperessing. ] great chapter though!
kablooshky chapter 3 . 7/25/2009
wow.

my heart just broke a little.

this is terribly saddening!

i just love it.

please update soon.

*MiiSz Co0oKii3
XJamesBondX chapter 3 . 7/23/2009
Aw! how sad! I wish they were together! Are they gonna be together! Oh this is sad! update soon!
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 3 . 7/22/2009
NO! come on! that just isn't right! They HAVE to get together in the end! Update ASAP!

I stand by my review from before. UPDATE and keep updating until they get together goddamn it! I mean without Lily and James there is no Harry and without Harry, Voldemort runs rampant forever! COME ON!

I'm sorry if this sounds like a flame, but that it just my honest to God opinion. Trust me I don't flame people. It's not in my nature. Anyway, keep updating until they get together!

Okay, I'll admit this story is great but I just don't like it when perfectly canon couples don't get together!
NobodyCanKnow chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
holy shit . . . . .

that was brilliant.

updaate really soon!
XJamesBondX chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
Aw! That's so sad! Update soon! When are they actually going to get back together! and why did James break up with her in the first place! Update soon!
Bella Cullen Halliwell chapter 2 . 7/4/2009
OH MY GOD! I felt butterflies in my stomach just for reading this chapter 8).

Can't wait to find out what's gonna happen next time, please update soon :)

X.O.X.O.
LXavier chapter 2 . 7/3/2009
You are well aware that this demands another chapter, right?

Can't wait to read it, hope you update soon. D
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 2 . 7/3/2009

lilxjames chapter 2 . 7/3/2009
good chapter...can't wait to see what James do from here, so update soon :)