Reviews for Have newspaper, will hunt
ebonylovesdeanandsam chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
wow cool spn is the best show and dean and sam will always win
Cat Feral chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Hee-hee! Short and sweet! Although this is perfect in its way, I confess I'd like to see more. (I expecially love the mutual "You win!)
lotchness chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Ooh, used to love early edition! And Kyle... mmm...he was cute! You tied 2 of my favorite shows quite well... Kudos!
Maia2 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Hee. Very good.
dreameralways chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Cute. Very enjoyable. Thanks for writing it.
PsychoWing chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Cool. I hope there will be more.
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
This was intresting because I love Early Edition! I would have loved to see more.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
That was cute. I'm a fan of drabbles myself, though I don't think I've ever written a crossover one.
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
very creative! I hadn't thought of this pairing! I am not sure who said 'you win' it would work either way!
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
*claps hands and giggles in glee* Hey Hobson! :p I loved Early Edition, twas one of my favorite shows! And Kyle Chandler was excellent in the role of Gary. Glad to see him meeting my favorite brothers! Loved the last couple lines "I get tomorrow's newspaper today...You win"!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I take it that last was stated simultaneously? lol Good one. Loved the way you worked it all together.
Swellison chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Nice crossover here, I liked Early Edition, too. But I think Gary said the last line;-)

Sue
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
cute. i miss that show. nice work.
bhoney chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
LOL Very cute! Love the title, too.