Reviews for Sliver of Me
StarHMH chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Aw, I love it!

Grtz
aurla0 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Hi again! how come all your stories are awesome. *pouts* my stories arent very awesome at all. Anyways, i really like this one, of course i say that for every single one, but i mean it for every single one.
MewSara100 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
So sad, so beautiful! *sob!* Great fic!
Goldenstargirl chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
This is really beautiful. It is truly one of the most touching things I have ever read. Great job! Keep up the magnificent work! 3
True Colours chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Myah, too sad! Kish is normally so jaunty all the time, it's freaky to consider how much he may be hurting inside. Good point about the love.

True
Saba's Reflection chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
I repay the generosity of your detailed reviews, oh, Fireflies Glow! I don't check the archives much anymore, I only review on stories I have on alert and those that include Retasu, but you have been very helpful. You are lucky this is an angst fic... I'm feeling quite down.

I like how Kisshu summed up himself as 'damaged goods'. It was quite expressive, plus the ending put the icing on the cake...

"You have my love."

It hurts to compare his unconditional love with many others... T_T
Luna-Angelica chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
This was so cute, beautiful and well-writed story. I love it!
LittleSparrowFlewAway chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Wow that was so beautiful! I liked it a lot! I think you did a brilliant job of capturing Kish's feelings! Keep up the awesome work!
x.Radish.x chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Hey. :)

Gorgeous, gorgeous piece. The gentle portrayal of torment is overcome by the saturation of his love for her.

"My heart, but you've broken too many times to heal...my soul, but I think that it might be shattered...you have one entirely unchangeable and unharmed part of me...you have my love."

Perfect structure. Perfect wording.

Loved it, but I tend to love all your works.

Keep it up. Looking forward to Fic No. 5.

Maddie. xx