Reviews for Compromise
Cutenatsumexmikan chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
haha! cute :]
IDreamInWords chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
That was hilarious! Wish I could write like that! You;ve totally kept everyone so in character.. Although, it's surprising that Koko wouldn't know what they're thinking...
yumesakura chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
OMG! I loved it! It was brilliant, adorable and funny! I kept laughing out loud and I couldn't stop myself from grinning! I love your stories! They're so well written!
jackthepumpkin777 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
OMG! That was the funniest thing ever! I love it!
aimiera chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
OMG i like this story. How they will compromise about their future children. I will waiting for ur adorable story
nerlyn chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
i love it! when will you update His dark, kind soul? i'm looking forward to it...your the best!
secretP chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
LOVE it! :D
FireRosePetal chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
hahaha that's funny xD
elle emina chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I love it. It's very funny and cute. :)
Claire Poncherrii chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
sequel with the kids plz :)
Menshi chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I'm in my school's canteen now, reading your story and I was like, trying to stop myself from grinning like an idiot. Too bad I couldn't (There are two girls in front of me who've been whispering to each other~ I'm pretty sure they're talking bout me) Anyways, it was really funny and cute3 It made me feel fuzzy~ Kinda took away my nervousness for my next subject - Physics. Meh. And by the way, what are you doing writing other fics when you haven't finished HDKS yet! *borrows the janitor's mop and points to November-chama* lol. Kidding
sherville7 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
That was so funny. Simple but very well-written. Another brillian story from you. Thanks, thanks...

Can't wait for the next chapter of 'His Dark, Kind Soul' ;-)
Air High chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I loved it a lot! So much I gave the link to a few friends who don't even come to this site, one hasn't even ever heard of Gakuen Alice, to read and they too loved it~ It was great!
Youichiix33 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
aww hahaha that was so adorable! i love how Ruka just understands it P
Neon Pendulum chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Wow, that was hilarious! XD I luved how Natsume wud always try to compromise! It was gr8!

~May