Reviews for Compromise
BlatantlyNerding00 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
*chuckles hard*

dat was hilarious! ah a cheerful Natsume! what a joy! :]

cool story,i really like it when Mikan talks abt her future with Natsume,its always an amazing read!
mouseter chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
I forgot how loud your fics could make me laugh. While I don't mind laughing loudly, it's pretty embarrassing when you do so in a computer cafe and the people beside you are giving you weird looks. Putting the genre humor wasn't nearly enough warning. I loved it! But the highlights of this fic for me is when Natsume allows compromise. His suggestions are more outrageous and hilarious! I feel for Thirdy, he/she has the worst name.
raven serpentine chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
its good and its funny!

“Hey Ruka, would you let little August go out with little Einsteinette?”

haha..love that part...
nightlynxness chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
*chuckle* As lovable as ever! How cute... This fic is very suitably named 'Compromise' I especially like little August and Einsteinette, nice touch! Ahh, it feels good to read one of these uplifting and humorous fics when the homework and exams stress starts piling up... But I do feel kind of guilty for going online in the middle of doing homework... I shall go back to it now... TT... Still got 112 days to the gorvernment exams... Haven't studied anything...
kuroren23 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
*drops on the floor laughing* Gods!Thank you!I needed relief from the stress of school and this was just the ticket. The fact that I could imagine this as a scene from the anime is just too much. Won't you consider making another like this-something soft and fluffy and just a bit witty?
piggycat350 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
oh my gosh! this is the funniest one i've read ) i was laughing and smiling like an idiot throughout..

And 'thirdy'? what a name the kid is going to get )
QueenTiria chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Clearly the most hilarious/ most OOC Natsume has ever gotten. I'm not too sure how it will bode for little August to realise has has the potential to become an emperor of the Roman Empire, though. Natsume really did scare me though.

Great fic!

QueenTiria
The Cellist chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
This is BRILLIANT! You are one of the best writers around here!
Cutenatsumexmikan chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
haha! cute :]
IDreamInWords chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
That was hilarious! Wish I could write like that! You;ve totally kept everyone so in character.. Although, it's surprising that Koko wouldn't know what they're thinking...
yumesakura chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
OMG! I loved it! It was brilliant, adorable and funny! I kept laughing out loud and I couldn't stop myself from grinning! I love your stories! They're so well written!
jackthepumpkin777 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
OMG! That was the funniest thing ever! I love it!
aimiera chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
OMG i like this story. How they will compromise about their future children. I will waiting for ur adorable story
nerlyn chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
i love it! when will you update His dark, kind soul? i'm looking forward to it...your the best!
secretP chapter 1 . 6/21/2009