Reviews for Compromise
piggycat350 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
oh my gosh! this is the funniest one i've read ) i was laughing and smiling like an idiot throughout..

And 'thirdy'? what a name the kid is going to get )
QueenTiria chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Clearly the most hilarious/ most OOC Natsume has ever gotten. I'm not too sure how it will bode for little August to realise has has the potential to become an emperor of the Roman Empire, though. Natsume really did scare me though.

Great fic!

The Cellist chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
This is BRILLIANT! You are one of the best writers around here!
Cutenatsumexmikan chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
haha! cute :]
IDreamInWords chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
That was hilarious! Wish I could write like that! You;ve totally kept everyone so in character.. Although, it's surprising that Koko wouldn't know what they're thinking...
yumesakura chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
OMG! I loved it! It was brilliant, adorable and funny! I kept laughing out loud and I couldn't stop myself from grinning! I love your stories! They're so well written!
jackthepumpkin777 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
OMG! That was the funniest thing ever! I love it!
aimiera chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
OMG i like this story. How they will compromise about their future children. I will waiting for ur adorable story
nerlyn chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
i love it! when will you update His dark, kind soul? i'm looking forward to it...your the best!
secretP chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
LOVE it! :D
FireRosePetal chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
hahaha that's funny xD
elle emina chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I love it. It's very funny and cute. :)
Claire Poncherrii chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
sequel with the kids plz :)
Menshi chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I'm in my school's canteen now, reading your story and I was like, trying to stop myself from grinning like an idiot. Too bad I couldn't (There are two girls in front of me who've been whispering to each other~ I'm pretty sure they're talking bout me) Anyways, it was really funny and cute3 It made me feel fuzzy~ Kinda took away my nervousness for my next subject - Physics. Meh. And by the way, what are you doing writing other fics when you haven't finished HDKS yet! *borrows the janitor's mop and points to November-chama* lol. Kidding
sherville7 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
That was so funny. Simple but very well-written. Another brillian story from you. Thanks, thanks...

Can't wait for the next chapter of 'His Dark, Kind Soul' ;-)
186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »