Reviews for Compromise
IDreamInWords chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
That was hilarious! Wish I could write like that! You;ve totally kept everyone so in character.. Although, it's surprising that Koko wouldn't know what they're thinking...
yumesakura chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
OMG! I loved it! It was brilliant, adorable and funny! I kept laughing out loud and I couldn't stop myself from grinning! I love your stories! They're so well written!
jackthepumpkin777 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
OMG! That was the funniest thing ever! I love it!
aimiera chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
OMG i like this story. How they will compromise about their future children. I will waiting for ur adorable story
nerlyn chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
i love it! when will you update His dark, kind soul? i'm looking forward to it...your the best!
secretP chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
LOVE it! :D
FireRosePetal chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
hahaha that's funny xD
elle emina chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I love it. It's very funny and cute. :)
Claire Poncherrii chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
sequel with the kids plz :)
Menshi chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I'm in my school's canteen now, reading your story and I was like, trying to stop myself from grinning like an idiot. Too bad I couldn't (There are two girls in front of me who've been whispering to each other I'm pretty sure they're talking bout me) Anyways, it was really funny and cute3 It made me feel fuzzy Kinda took away my nervousness for my next subject - Physics. Meh. And by the way, what are you doing writing other fics when you haven't finished HDKS yet! *borrows the janitor's mop and points to November-chama* lol. Kidding
sherville7 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
That was so funny. Simple but very well-written. Another brillian story from you. Thanks, thanks...

Can't wait for the next chapter of 'His Dark, Kind Soul' ;-)
Air High chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I loved it a lot! So much I gave the link to a few friends who don't even come to this site, one hasn't even ever heard of Gakuen Alice, to read and they too loved it It was great!
Youichiix33 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
aww hahaha that was so adorable! i love how Ruka just understands it P
Neon Pendulum chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Wow, that was hilarious! XD I luved how Natsume wud always try to compromise! It was gr8!

May
mountainelements chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Funny! I like how Ruka understands Natsume and Mikan so well. I have to wonder what the fourth kid's name would be in this little game.
182 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »