Reviews for Right Love, Wrong Time Part 1
LOVE IT! :)

Where's the 2nd part though? It's been 3 years :(
Guest chapter 11 . 5/27/2013
Nice story :)
hoe about the second part? it's been years...
Neonflowerrr chapter 6 . 7/17/2012
Awesomeeeee 5/5
aldar-beedo chapter 11 . 4/23/2012
I really enjoyed this fic. I think you did an exceptional job of crafting the characters and I really respect the way you tied things in with the comics where you could. Gah - just everything, the story, the characterisation, Gambit's accent... it was all great.

Before I started reading I was a little put off by the length; all too frequently fics tend to go on and on for chapters without really saying anything, so as habit I tend to go for the punchier, short fics. However that really wasn't the case with this, in fact by about chapter 6 I was starting to get nervous because I didn't want it to end. By the time I got to chapter 11 I was having to scroll down slowly, line by line to savour it all.

Anyway, I'm rambling a little... My point is, this is an phenomenal effort. I'm not sure if you were planning to continue, but either way I think you tied this up well enough to justify it as a stand-alone. However, if you were to continue... I would not complain!

Thanks for sharing this wonderful story

- Alex
ALLREMS chapter 11 . 8/16/2011
Sweet sweet ending...
ALLREMS chapter 10 . 8/16/2011
I love that trilogy - at one point foxx goes in the shower with remy! Let me tell you it was sexy hot... anyway I bought mine online comic star out of texas. Sorry havnt ordered in a while I don't remember the website name. Anyway awesome chapter - loved the text and the hug at the end.
ALLREMS chapter 9 . 8/16/2011
I've thought about this chapter and I still think wolverine healing rogue like that was wrong on so many levels... he and everyone else seemed ok with letting rogue healing on her own even after she almost bleed to death and was in critical condition! but they need help trying to save jeanie so all of a sudden its ok for wolverine to let her borrow his powers? Wtf I thought he thought of her like a sister?
ALLREMS chapter 8 . 8/15/2011
So I'm not 100% on logan being hung up on jean - only because earlier in the fic you hinted at loro and while it looks like ororo might still feel that way I'm not sure at what point logan lost interest or if he never was interested in storm. I too like polaris and havok.
ALLREMS chapter 7 . 8/15/2011
The bar scene was great. The romy was fabulous. Rogue leaving remy out in the rain far from the mansion without a ride was mean.
ALLREMS chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
That was a beautiful dance...
ALLREMS chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
I love that you didn't make us wait for the date - I hate that those twins had to ruin it before it really got started.

aaahhh and the basketball game was great
ALLREMS chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
Huh...looks like I started to read this fic and then never finished... weird... because I just started it again from ch1 and I'm really enjoying it.
Roses chapter 3 . 3/19/2011
lovvvin this so far 3 rrly love how u display the characters personalities tooo :) cant wait to keep readin
ehanda chapter 11 . 9/12/2010
great story. im looking forward to part two
Originaltoafault chapter 11 . 6/29/2010
Just finished reading it, and I loved it! I'm glad to see there's someone who doesn't subscribe to the wimpy Rogue in the movies and uses Rogue as she should be, a strong, spunky female! I loved the accents too, great job, I can't wait to read more of your work!