Reviews for Laughing on the Wrong Side of My Face
AlmaLinda chapter 4 . 8/27/2010
_ I wish there was a little more Djaq/Will in this, but upon imagining how else the epilogue could have been written, i find that this is the only ending that feels right. Great story; sweet, short, and to the point. I love it 3
AlmaLinda chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
HOORAY! What a great ending!
AlmaLinda chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
It just keeps getting better! I'm so excited to keep reading!
AlmaLinda chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
What a novel idea! I love this first chapter, it's perfect!
LovePeaceandMusic chapter 4 . 8/11/2009
I should've known Guy would've been killed in your story! That saved a lot of effort on Marian's part didn't it? And Will leaving Robin and the gang to be with Saffiya sounds awfully familiar... It wouldn't happen to be a second season finale? Ha ha good story :)
HighPriestessOfTheDreamWorld chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
That was a cute ending. Very sweet. I look forward to the epilogue.
LovePeaceandMusic chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
Aw romance! Djaq is right, there is a good man behind Allan's cocky attitude. I'll be waiting for that epilouge!
Wrider1004 chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
This is awesome! Update it!
MaidenStar chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
Yay, update! I loved it, this is a really great chapter. The part about Will giving Djaq the necklace was so cute.

I really hope Robin and Marian get to make up and Much gets to see Eve too.

Can't wait to read more, please update soon.
LovePeaceandMusic chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
Yeah, upadate! Nice mystical wolf thingy going. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter! And I hope Marian and Robin make up:)
LovePeaceandMusic chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Great idea! But I have a question- Why did you call Saffiya Sanjay a few times?
Forest Archer chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
An interesting start! I look forward to reading more.
MaidenStar chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Wow, this is brilliant! Very inventive, I'm loving it so far. I don't usually read W/D fics but I couldn't resist looking at this one and it's really good. I like how you've included all the other characters too, so it's not just the W/D side of the TV programme but has other characters there, even if they don't feature as heavily. I can't wait to read more and see where this is going, update soon, x