Reviews for Fathers and Sons
DragonsAddicted chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Awwwwwww!
*sniff* Luverly. Just Luverly.
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Here, have a jar of dirt with a heart in it. Your story may have just ripped mine out with feels.
-Dyslexic Nerd
witchy78 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Ooooh good ! that was good ! I love Bones as a father figure ! I've read best friend, brother, lover, but not really father figure before ! And now I'm dying to read of that kind ! Thanks for this one ;o)
Sarachan chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
So this was heartbreaking. Way to make me tear up, that was really well done.
AdmiretheRoses chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Holy Crap. This is so heavy and dark and wonderful. I love it! Thanks!
Middle-Earthling chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Oh my God, that was amazing, and one of the best Bones/Jim friencship fic kinda things I've ever read, because you see I loved that last line, because that is really what Bones is to Jim. He's never like, a lover or whatever as so many people say, he's his best friend/brother/father. He really is, and that's the beauty of their relationship.
kyuubecky chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
DA FEELS! oh golly...there's the tears...yep...they are not stopping...da feels!
Jimelda chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Nice work. This is always how I'd imagined Bones and Jim spending Father's Day.

Cheers,
Jimelda
g chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
This is freaking adorable. So loved it.
Tydepul chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
nice, short and sweet.
Peppermint Ice Cream chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I squee'd shamelessly at that last line.
Kalidris chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Sad and cute :)
laneydaze96 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I love this, because it shows how much Kirk needs Bones to cope with stuff! It's nice to see Bone's fatherly-type comforting for Kirk, instead of romantic type. I like both kinds, but this was sweet. The last line was absolutely perfect, I loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
I wanna cry and hug Jim 'til all his ribs break. No dad and McCoy's ex - wife took everything he had in hid divorce.
bbb136 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Adored this- really meaningful. :)