Reviews for War of the Toses
thyttrinh chapter 14 . 9/8/2010
MORE! AND I LOVED MY SANDY WOLF D
pamnick17 chapter 12 . 9/16/2009
Love the story... It is so funny...P

I will guess the age thing, are you 14? -)

Keep writing... D
M.G Christiani chapter 12 . 8/21/2009
Haha! Loved it! I love the dares, and Quil has some interesting nicknames. I really don't want to know why he did that thing with the toilet and coin. Nasty mental images. The truth, now this could be interesting!

M.G (With her broken nose and Iggy)
fantasyessa chapter 12 . 8/21/2009
AHH! LOVED it! awesome, awesome, awesome! u r such a talented writer, its almost unbelieveable!
fantasyessa chapter 11 . 8/17/2009
Hey! Awesome, wonderful chappie! Loved it to death!

I think for the age contest, that I'm officially picking fourteen... Sorry if it's way off... Getting to know someone over the internet isn't easy! :)
M.G Christiani chapter 10 . 8/14/2009
Ha ha! Rosalie! Oh man, if Rose ever finds him, he is sure to pay for that later. And Paul taking him out, classic. So Paul. Can't wait for more!
fantasyessa chapter 10 . 8/14/2009
HEY! Awesome chapter hun! LOved it more then words can express!

Alright, as for the age thing... I think maybe 14 or 18? Not sure which one, but I think it's one of the two, even though they're kind of random!

I have no idea about that whole discovery thing though...
Twilightfan416 chapter 4 . 8/12/2009
Sorry I didnt review the previous chapter but I hate I'm still reading beacause I love the story so far.
Twilightfan416 chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
I loved the rap, it was so funny!
Twilightfan416 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Hahaha! Its so funny I love it

.Jacob
M.G Christiani chapter 9 . 8/12/2009
Aww! Sky and Eden! That's so cute! I totally had a feeling he would imprint on her! Oh, I can't wait, and I'm slightly afraid to find out what Paul is going to make him do! And, I loved how Rachel bossed Paul around! Go Rach!

Anyways, can't wait for the next chapter! Update when you can!

M.G Christiani
Kitty's Muse chapter 8 . 7/22/2009
I love it! Great sense of humor! :)
fantasyessa chapter 9 . 7/19/2009
That's kind of a bummer, but I totally understand! It was so hard when all of my family's dogs died.

So, again, I totally understand! Oh, and if you can't beta for my stories, just reply to this and let me know!
M.G Christiani chapter 8 . 7/16/2009
Ha! Kittens... they are pretty evil. And Leah thinking that Jake is the most attractive person there, that's really sweet. I "Awwed" when I read that. Great chapter! Can't wait for more.
SceneNeko chapter 8 . 7/16/2009
Hahah please update soon!