Reviews for The Best Woman
jk chapter 7 . 10/24/2015
YOu had him date kate AND TANYA?/
ummm
that's just gross
and Edwards a nsty whore, bella was better with mike

if Edwards all used up and gross then Tanya can have him!

bella should never get tanyas sloppies
2loveybunnies chapter 9 . 10/20/2011
So, what happens next? Who is in the copy room? Is that Tanya's family? Damn girl, you just abandoned this story...will you ever complete it? Pretty please?
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
OH my God, I know this story will never be finished, and it appears you don't even write anymore, but I got sucked into this and I am literally shaking right now! Gads, what Bella must be feeling right at this moment, knowing that she has always loved Edward and he just told her that last night was a mistake! Knowing that he is still going to marry Tanya in a matter of hours! UGH, my heart breaks for them both, but mostly for Bella because I think she would run away with Edward right now if only he asked. Edward will do the "right" thing and marry Tanya...won't he?
quoideneufj chapter 9 . 6/12/2011
Next chapter?
Daya27 chapter 9 . 9/20/2010
Great story
wow-O-wow chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Would love to see a new chapter of this fic. Love your writing and can't wait to see what going to happen.
pandorianlesma chapter 9 . 7/1/2010
Good sotry, I hope you do continute
tinywit3 chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
oooo, so sad, poor bella.(

tiny
tinywit3 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
OMG! what is he up too! gotta find out... lol. on to the next!

tiny
Vampyr08 chapter 9 . 12/20/2009
I am intrigued. I'm not sure where this story is going but I like the premise that you have presented and the manner in which you have set the stage - so to speak. I look forward to continued reading of this and the situations that you will create.
incredulous chapter 9 . 12/6/2009
257reviews? Really? This is literally in the top ten of the best stories i've ever read on ff. The way you have the characters speak their minds is refreshingly interesting.

Fabulous job! Anxiously awaiting the next update!
enigmared chapter 9 . 11/9/2009
oh face off!

i found this via the lazy yet discerning ficster blog, you really delivered!
SiriuslyWyckedDream chapter 9 . 11/6/2009
LOL, set the match to the fuse of the powder keg, to funny. I'm assuming that that is Bella and Tanya in the copier room? Gotta luv Emmett always there to assist.
mamajo76 chapter 9 . 11/5/2009
so far so good
Juliejuliejulie chapter 9 . 11/2/2009
Of. Drama ahead!

You write this story really well. Again, another author would have glossed over these consequences and focused on the rainbows and happy endings. But you keep it real. Thank you!

It's tough-they've put themselves in a really, really hard place. Edward broke off his wedding to Tanya, Bella to Mike and then the two of them pretty much bailed. Carlisle and Esme had to call all of their friends, co-workers, family members and explain. Carlisle and Esme are probably pissed and embarrassed. How difficult is it going to be for them to accept Bella as Edward's partner, given their circumstances? How long until Bella and Edward will be free from the judgment, the scorn, the regret, the guilt, the hatred from what happened with Tanya? It's such a loaded, emotionally draining situation. And yet they're brave enough to stick it out...to face these people and forge ahead. Man, though...it's going to be a major hurdle! Will their love survive?

I worry though. They're not going to make it if Edward doesnt open up. It's soon-so it's understandable that Edward's going to freak out. The kitchen snippiness is expected. But he and Bella need to be a team, they need to communicate if they're going to survive the weight of this and make it through together. I cant even imagine the pressure they're feeling and how easily it could twist and poison their love.

Whoo. Love is tough sometimes! And you capture it all perfectly-I do really enjoy this story. Thanks again.