Reviews for Expectations
Please continue this story please ! Goan is op as Fuck lol it is amazing so far
More more more more moooorrrreeww
isis424 chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
GOKU LOOKS LIKE HE BEEN BEHEADED BY THE GOLDEN LIGHT.
isis424 chapter 17 . 7/27/2016
MORE!
MatthewBadger chapter 17 . 6/22/2015
please... finish... THIS!

its amazing! i love it! :D
MatthewBadger chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
this. looks. AMAZING!
hatden chapter 17 . 5/19/2015
plz continue story!
Mr.Son chapter 17 . 5/19/2015
Continue a great story?
NightmareKnight1 chapter 10 . 11/26/2014
This is about where I stop reading this. It was a good idea, but you didn't present it right. At this point, I know for absolute certain that this is just wish fulfillment; injecting a character (Or multiple characters in this case) into another story and letting them change the story while doing things you think would be coolest.

As well, the introduction of Videl was extremely rushed and came out of nowhere, nor did it really feel necessary. Gohan here is still 13 or so, and him falling for Videl in any way during this story would just seem incredibly awkward.

Adding to that, secrets that were supposed to be just that- secret- were thrown around haphazardly and hastily covered up just to make it seem like they weren't.

I'm sorry, but I'm done. I can't keep reading this.
Drama Llama-Sama chapter 8 . 11/25/2014
*groans* Nooo! Why did you have to add Videl?! She's so annoying!

Anyway, complaining aside - I really don't like Videl - good story so far.
ssj3gohan007 chapter 17 . 5/10/2014
Great Story! It's really amazing! I hope you haven't given up on it since its been a while since you updated. The story is so exciting and has so much potential. I am really looking forward to the big reveal where everyone realizes what Gohan is capable of.
Pizzadude5665 chapter 8 . 2/2/2014
i was liking the story and now that videl came it im kind of eh disappointed for some reason
itachisdbzgurl chapter 17 . 5/29/2013
You should write the next chapter, dude what happened? This is my favoritve story and you havent updated in years. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update SOON
Zuchiku chapter 17 . 4/29/2013
I love this story.
It combines Gohan's general, warrior and scholar personality that is hinted in the show very well in my opinion. A Gohan I think many would have liked to see in the Saiyaman and Buu Saga.
Only thing is that you haven't mentioned Videl for a while, she's probably not a main character at the moment but I would have thought she would do some investigations on her own or watch Gohan in his morning training. Since she's grown up differently she might even consider working with Hermione or she's a loner because she's the only person from a different dimension.
It seems Hermione is more suspicious of Gohan than Videl.
Sad thing is you stopped right before a big battle and as I think before Trunks and Gohan meet up again.
Hope you find motivation to finish it someday.
StormFalcon7 chapter 8 . 4/10/2013
Excellent so far, I've enjoyed the mashup of the stories so far. However, I believe that bringing in so many diverse elements might erupt spectacularly, though you've done a brilliant job so far. The finale of this is that having the school-wide challenge which could probably incite a great amount of trouble.