Reviews for Space Pirate Confederation
Gahrian chapter 23 . 11/8/2014
Well, I don't know about the others but Lilipup is a pokemon.
theepitomeofrandom chapter 30 . 10/29/2014
Hooray for the return of Phantoon. (And the end of other m)
Guest chapter 30 . 10/13/2014
You MUST finish!
The Blue Tigrex chapter 30 . 8/12/2014
Ok this story probably one of the few to make me laugh as hard as I am now. Ridley constantly failing. Kraid a complete idiot. Funny as hell.

How ever I do have something to say about other m. Samus was distressed because of the baby metroids death and was more... Susceptible, however the Ridley clone part of the game still is the reason I hate the game for the most part. Phantoon may have also been the reason the place shut down in the first place and was there with reason. I

I do hope you'll update this soon though I want to see what will happen with the x virus.
insertacleverpennamehere chapter 30 . 7/4/2014
FINALLY THE BULL SHIT LABS
OMEGA ZX 420 chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Oh my... *holding head in hands* This is by far one of the dumbest things I've ever read and I don't know if I even want to read more but... God damn if this isn't one of the funniest things I've ever read on the Fanfiction site. About halfway through the story, I'm laughing my ass off while the other people in the car with me are looking at me like in crazy. Finally, I finish the first chapter to see there are only 29 more chapters to go. I glanced at the second chapter and I'm already grinning. Whatever it is you're doing, keep it up please. I'm going to have to read this in small pieces though, so don't expect too many reviews too quickly. Later guy/girl.
guisniperman chapter 30 . 6/17/2014
... Everything points toward the fact that's where Samus is held captive. Sooo if Ridley kill his clone, will it count as a victory, defeat or as a draw?
Benthino chapter 30 . 6/16/2014
Wonderful of you to return!
magicman111111 chapter 30 . 6/15/2014
Your back it is a miracle
BTM707 chapter 30 . 6/15/2014
I have been patiently awaiting the return of this story, and true to its nature the chapter sent me into a laughing fit. Glad to see you back.
GoG ToXiC chapter 30 . 6/15/2014
I still hope Victum's name isn't the equivalent of a redshirt. Otherwise, so glad to see you coming back to that, and it's great to hear your post-secondary ventures were successful. Keep up the great work!
Noble Nine chapter 30 . 6/15/2014
Ah, the return of one of my favorite authors!
TerriblePersonExtraordinaire chapter 29 . 12/10/2013
Duuuuude, great fic! Really can't wait for the next update.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/7/2013
I LIKE IT
shroobot3000 chapter 29 . 3/4/2013
I miss crocomire and phantoon too like ridley does :( but still I love this fic.