Reviews for Positive
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
This was soooo sweet!
Aishoujo chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Too lazy to long in, but DAMN love this! I really like how you italicized the words because it made me read it different - it was different, and I thoroughly enjoyed this!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
you.broke.a.promise chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
hilariousss
isinkintohearts chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Loved it! 3
mayfair22 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Why have I not been reading you before...This was so much of fun...I was laughing so hard at some points...Good work...another favorite...
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Excellent! That would be one way to keep the guys away from his girl D

Great job!
Crash Murphy chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Good job to you; it was amusing, but GEEZ, DEREK! This Derek is a dick.
chelsea-chee chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I liked it. Very good job. Very smexy. Loved Derek's train of thought at some points, haha! Thanxs! :) :p ;)
mimibear chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
nice i love it all..but may i ask what is crabs?i kinda have a feeling on what it is, but i dont know what really is it?
MissDasey chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
I love it. It's great
MeganJonas chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Wow I was very impressed with this story. I feel it had a good story line. Great job Em! I always love your stories! :D
Lanter chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Cute fic. I liked Casey's vacillation between embarrassment and temptress.

BTW, I was amused by your original title idea:):)
Invalid Minds chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
"And his double meaning doesn't sink into her brain, but... he sure as hell caught it, and he shouldn't, shouldn't, shouldn't be thinking about her... getting off."

LMAO. TEH LAUGHTER IT KEELS ME.

"That's when he realized... she was a tease."

Oh, Derek, how amusing you are.

I absolutely adore how Casey can't even say crabs. I can so see this happening in the HBO version of LWD. xD

So, ehm, HAWT? And, yeah, HAWTHAWTHAWTQUADDRUPLEHAWT.

Write more smut.

Please.

FYI? Your videos complete my life.

okies, review over.

*favoites this epicness*

~Jo
TrueRomantic chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
OMG! That was freaking fantastic! I loved this story! You should write more fics like this!

~Kim