Reviews for Three Williams
Nearing Midnight chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
So sweet and well written! :) definitely going onto my favorites list.

-NM
Shani8 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
This was beautifully written, my dear! Thanks for bringing Will and Elizabeth, and Bootstrap too, to life like you did.

BRAVO!

-Shani :)
My Beautiful Ending chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
THIS GIVES ME LIKE ALL THE FEELINGS GOODNESS
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Aaaaw so unbelievable cute!
mrspencil chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
A very well plotted and paced story with the rhythm of the repeated visits and repeated use of "three"used very effectively, thank you,

Mrs P:)
Squeaky chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Thanks for sharing this little story, nytd! It's lovely! I love the resonance of 'three fingers' all the way through! Well done!
sm.bean chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
This was heart warming and the use of 'three' was very clever. I have tons of warm fuzzies right now. :D
Obiwanlivesforever chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
That was absolutely beautiful, Nytd! Wonderfully well-crafted and very emotional, it brought tears to my eyes and just made so much sense. I can really see this happening. Will was so perfectly in character, and Bootstrap was great in this fic.
keiraliz chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Oh my goodness, I loved this one-shot! I could feel the emotions Will was experiencing when he couldn't see Elizabeth for a while and then when they finally did get to see each other and Will learned he was going to be a daddy. I love their way of communication too. I never did believe that Will and Elizabeth spent a decade without seeing each other or even talking to each other. I always did think they had some way of communication!

Beautifully written! :]
Bookworm-Next-Door chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I really liked this! I love how you stayed with the theme of threes, and made Will and Elizabeth talk without saying anything. It was really good and well written :)
Pirate-on-Fleet-Street chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Beautiful. There's something about the three fingers that is just perfect. The way Bootstrap observes his son's changes makes it all so much more emotional ("Funny thing, that perspective") and now I think I might actually cry. That hope and desperation you painted onto Will's face was almost too much! This is once again, beautifully written and very touching.
Smithy chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I know Barbossa's your main pirate, but it is quite lovely to see you branch into the lovely, romantic world of Willabeth. And for you to showcase the love they have for each other which transcends this curse {I prefer 'obligation'}, it is wonderful to see. Hope to see more, like when Will is back home to his wife and son.
PirateRN chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Cute!
idle curiosity chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
What a lovely Father's Day fic.

I, too, have always believed that Will and Elizabeth would be a little more resourceful than placidly waiting for ten years without bending those rules (after all, they're more what you call guidelines) as much as they could.

I truly enjoyed this. Bootstrap being the one to see that Elizabeth was pregnant, and being just as much the proud grandfather as Will was the proud father. I liked the way that, in the beginning, just being able to see each other was a gift, but then wanting and needing more. And I especially loved the ending - Elizabeth standing on cliffs with their new son. The crew shouting "What's his name?" made me smile.

Thanks so much for this.
Cmdr's Monkey chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Lol Nice short story. I agree. Will and Elizabeth would have found a way to visit each other. I don't think that Elizabeth couldn't come aboard the Dutchman, she just couldn't follow them into the Underworld and we all know Will could come ashore provided he was standing in water. Bucket anyone? Though the pressed for time is reasonable, I think.