Reviews for I'll Be Watching You
BrionnaRain14 chapter 10 . 1/19/2011
I'm getting a certain feeling and im not likin it
XOlovelyladybugXO chapter 41 . 11/9/2010
Actually, I love you in French is Je t'aime.

KIMusicLife chapter 15 . 10/17/2010
OMG! Ok now that was seriously pedafile-ish. Jaspers her dad! Even though he didn't touch her that is still innapropriate for a kid, especially his daughter!
KIMusicLife chapter 10 . 10/17/2010
ummmmm... I know you probably didn'nt mean it like that but isn't it sort of pedafile-ish for Jasper to be kissing her like that. That's supposed to be his daughter. And he was nibbling on her neck!
girl-crazy-4-VampyreSpeed chapter 38 . 4/25/2010
Wasn't Joanna turned at 13 so she would still be around that age and Jackson would still be around 14?
NotTheEllieYou'reLookingFor chapter 58 . 1/17/2010

I just realized that the title is an Adam song. Love the sequel, so far, by the way. And, have you seen the music video for Whataya Want From Me? It almost made me cry, and he's even sexier than usual. Just thought I'd let you know! I love your writing! :D

Ms.Yaoilover95 chapter 58 . 1/17/2010
:'( wah! Trav is dead ian is gone! I literly cried through that whole chapter. Is that y u wanted to put me bac in to kill me? Anyway...*REVIVING TRAVIS IN SESSION*...he cant die! D,:
You-Dazzle-Me-1901 chapter 57 . 1/17/2010
well good bye to this story! sad to see it go, it was a good one. I am excited for the sequel so post a chape telling us when its up!
Craving For Peace chapter 57 . 1/17/2010
Oh god Im really crying right now it was so sad. Your story is still great. I really miss your old stories too, cant you put them back on your profile even though you are not going to finish them? It would make my day! Please update )
NotTheEllieYou'reLookingFor chapter 57 . 1/17/2010
Tr-Tr-Travis? No! I can't take this! He was s adorable! :'(

Oh, well. I'll live. I trust you with the plot of this lovely story. I can't WAIT for the sequel! Your story has inspired me with my own and I want to thank you for the lovely little chapters that make my day.

P.S. I'm an official Sam and Xavier shipper. They're the one of the most adorable couples in the history of couples. They practically make me want to write fanfics about them. XD
You-Dazzle-Me-1901 chapter 56 . 1/17/2010
Oh no! travis dies? hehehe mischief!
Samesuhso chapter 56 . 1/17/2010
Okaii, I think Travis was hunting then another vampire came along, and saw Travis.

But Jackson and Ian wern't with him at that moment and the Vampire was all like "YUU BITCH THATS MEH LION!" And then he gets killed

Or something along those lines XD
Ms.Yaoilover95 chapter 55 . 1/14/2010
Ok im good now, i get it! :) ok so zay is going to b dom. This could get interesting! _ :D
Ms.Yaoilover95 chapter 54 . 1/14/2010
You-Dazzle-Me-1901 chapter 54 . 1/13/2010
On the border sells mexican food! oh and I must request some JOANNA/JACKSON! I understand your not going to realy talk all that much about canon characters, but I really want a character that has been with the story all this time. And i miss DaddyJasper *wink, wink, hint hint*