Reviews for Watching Love
Good Good
Guest chapter 6 . 9/21/2017
Ok. 1st of all I'm absolutely turned on. And second, this is the hottest smut i ve ever read... oh my god!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/10/2017
This is the best fanfiction i have ever read. You are a genius!
Allipotterhead1 chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
omg i love so Fucked up but so Amazing and So GoodIts Absolutely hot! Love those ones!
Do more of those!{Romione Of course}
lol chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
Terrible fanfic i prefer harry and hermione
Guest chapter 5 . 7/30/2014
This was just so fucked up. Though its hot, I think the writer strays from the characters personalitys to much, to the point its alot less enjoyable. Alot of the things here Ron,Hermione and Harry would never think/do/say, and that's not just bc we never saw them in such circumstances. At least, as advice to the writer, try and put alot of their distinctive personality traits in it, to make it feel more real. It was, like all your stories up till now, very hot.
Jonia chapter 6 . 3/14/2014
Surprised to love such a graphic story! Thank you!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
Loll,ll,loll,ll,,ll,ll,ll,PLO,l,ll,plllll,ll,loll,ll,loll,ll,ll,ll,ll,plllpllll,pllll,lo,LILO,ll,lllll,lo,ll,loll,ll,llolplll,l,ll,ll,llllp,ll,lll,ll,p,lll,ll,ll,p,l,llol,loll,ll,lllloll,ok,lolllolllllppllppllplllllplplpLppl,loll,ll,ll,lllllpllLllllllllllplllplpplllll,lllpplllllpllllpppllpllll,llllllplllll,lopllllplllllllllllllpllpllplllllpllppl,,llolllllplllp
Ashleopard chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
This... this has to be... some of the hottest stuff I've ever read! xD Thank you, thank you, thank you! It's AMAZING!
CarolineTheAuthor chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
Fucking funny, I just loved it :D
Kaleidoscopewriter chapter 6 . 3/18/2013
Wow! This was so brilliant! So well done I had tears in my eyes! Absolutely beautiful this whole progression and it was quite hot too!
Ginger Lust chapter 6 . 12/6/2012
I loved this story. As I told my BFF, whom I directed to it and she also loved it, it's not just about the sex. I love the story behind that so much. How much Harry loved his best friends and was afraid to lose them.. even to each other. And afraid to lose Ginny.

Very good story.
I have also read others of yours and am presently going thru them one by one.
You're an excellent writer. Brilliant!

Patricia
youcandoit chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
This is so incredibly hot, and I normally hate anything that even hints at trio so awesome job!
RandomHumanOnEarth chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
Great story. Some parts almost made me cry. The rest, well it was wonderfully written. I can't wait to see your other stories.
FreakWeasleyGirl chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I love your imagination! this is so cool! please, can I translate it into spanish? of course I'll say it's yours.