Reviews for Discovery
cathern.cain chapter 1 . 1/3/2018
really good short. Good job on Sheldon's POV.
allyourrain chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
This made me laugh, it was so perfect! "He got the distinct feeling that he, Sheldon Cooper had just been played." That is just lovely!
kimjo2 chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
adorable, absolutly adorable. thanks so much
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Fun story!
Halfred Askold chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
!

Love it when Penny bests Sheldon in the ways of the heart.

Rate: A
TheCurat0r chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Good one-shot. )
yuialex chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Cute story.

I like the way you portrayed his thoughts, and how things ended. To be honest I'm a fan of endigns in which we follow them thru life, but your ending fitted the story really well.

Good job.

skullmunkey chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Excellent story. Very well written and keeping with the characterizations of Sheldon.
bsloths chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Squee! Ooh, I love this. You have Sheldon down - I especially appreciate the correct grammar, and of course the necessary analytical approach. Congrats on nailing such a tough character!

I just discovered BBT; right away I saw something between Penny and Sheldon, and though I think I'd like Leonard/Penny in canon, I knew ffnet would be the perfect place to validate my observation - and lo and behold, of course it was! We shippers seem to see things other people (like my mom, who rolled her eyes when I barely even SUGGESTED Sheldon and Penny might work together) don't, or aren't tuned to see. Or something. I don't know. Sorry to ramble. What I'm trying to say is that yours is the first BBT fic I've read, and it was fantastic!
a testament to improvement chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
This is nice... Sheldon's POV is hard, but you did very well with it. I really liked it. Hope to see more Sheldon/Penny from you!

Love,

Allie
Skoozyy chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I really like this. I can imagine Sheldon is REALLY hard to write, and you did really well! Him noticing the smells and softness of her clothes is just so him :) & aww at Penny falling into his lap :D
Pinkjimmychoos chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
I really liked this- I've been trying to write a BBT fanfic myself for a while and I agree with you that Sheldon is just so difficult to write! This was interesting in that there was no dialogue, just characterisations and mainly from Sheldon's POV at that, so great job :)
Alenor chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
hey, this was good. kinda in character, and kinda out of character, but good. cya later ~ Alenor
Catspaw Blackgaard chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I haven't ever taken up the challenge of writing BBT fanfic, but I have read quite a bit, and your story is definitely good! I liked the detail and how Penny and Sheldon still seemed true to character. Sheldon's discovery process was interesting to read, and I enjoyed the perfect set-up to get Penny "accidentally" onto Sheldon's lap. Very cute!