Reviews for Impalpable
Sky Art chapter 5 . 6/21
Give me more plz
IHEARTHBK12 chapter 5 . 4/16
Wow I think this just became my favorite Snape story! I absolutely love it! Hope you continue it someday it is really great!
Araytigre chapter 5 . 1/5
The Best Severus story Ever! This is soooo much Fun! Here two self proclaimed enemies discover that they really didn't know Anything about each other, and are fast becoming best of friends. Naturally, said friendship will be on the down low once they get back to Hogwarts, for both of their safeties (and lives) sake. Lucius could be a problem, so the kids need to keep out of his sight, or all Hell will break loose. Hopefully, your muse will allow you to continue this someday. Thank You. TTFN
Maybe2Morrow chapter 5 . 11/28/2015
Well it's been 4 years now but I hope you decide to continue this at some point. I love a tattooed up Snape. Almost as much as I'd love to read a long multi chapter of a pot head Harry with dreads, and a flaming Harry who crushes big time on Snape from day one. But alas, no one has so far! This has been great though, so *crosses fingers* update?
ctc chapter 5 . 9/5/2015
what is Lucius doing there?
BeholdTheMetatron1946 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
loving the bat references LOL
Post U Later chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
Oh Mother Fucking Holy Shit! MALFOY!? Seriously? You Drop THAT Bombshell On Us? WTF! After What Was Probably The Best & Happiest Day Of Harry's Life You Go & Throw Lucius Malfoy Into It? You Are Pure Evil. -_-

Please Update Soon!
Post U Later chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
Thank Merlin! I'm So Happy That Harry Got Away From That Sick Fuck! & Good Thing That Sargent Knows About Magic, Or It Could Have Been A LOT Longer Before He Was Taken To The American Congress Of Magic & Eventually Returned To Severus.

I'm Curious, Is This Going To Be A Snape/Harry Mentor!Father/SonStory? Or A Slash Story? Because I Could See This Going Either Way At This Point. XD
Post U Later chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
Oh Shit, & Just When His Day Was Getting Better, This Drunk Bastard Had to Ruin It For Him.

Also, HOW DARE YOU SEVERUS SNAPE! I LOVE All Those Bands! The Only One I'm Not Too Familiar With Is 'The Killers.' & 'The Black Parade' Is One Of My Favorite MCR Songs! So Don't Even Start! ...Though I Do Like AC/DC, Guns 'N Roses, Aerosmith, & Other Bands Like That, Such As Metallica, Red Hot Chili Peppers, etc.

& OMG! Those Shrunken Head & The Wizard Figure! Please Tell Me That You're Going To Write The Scenes With Those! Where The Students See The Heads & He Gives The Figure To Dumbledore. It's Bound To Be HILARIOUS! Maybe He Can Find Something To Give To McGonagall. XD
Post U Later chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
Oh Man, Poor Harry First Snape's A Prat To Him, Then He Wakes Up In An Embarrassing Situation, & Now He's Got A Stomachache & Snape Knows He's Been Abused & Neglected. I Really Hope This Summer Get Better For Harry.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I'm Been Floating Around Reading This Story For Awhile. The Summary Was Lightly Calling To Me But I Just Wasn't Sure If It was My Cup Of Tea. But I Am SO Glad That I Decided To Partake. If Only For The Reasons That They Call Him Sevvy, Snape's Got Tattoos, & He Was Listening To Gun 'N Roses. Oh, & He Drives A Camero. While I'm More Partial To The Old Style Of Impala's, Camero's Are Still Bad Ass. XD

& Poor Harry, I Hope Georgie Can Calm Harry Down. & That Snape Apologizes To Him, That Really Was Uncalled For.
Severus Draconis Potter chapter 5 . 10/14/2013
Intresting...I prefer reading this on Potions and snitches..you have more chapters there
Severus Draconis Potter chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I really do love this story and wish that it wasnt abandoned
Lifespire chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
Malfoy? What's that pretty boy doing here?
Lifespire chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
Wow! I love this fic! Now I just wonder what will happen after 4th of July, which is tomorrow in our world. Too bad I'm in China.