Reviews for Impalpable
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
loving the bat references LOL
Post U Later chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
Oh Mother Fucking Holy Shit! MALFOY!? Seriously? You Drop THAT Bombshell On Us? WTF! After What Was Probably The Best & Happiest Day Of Harry's Life You Go & Throw Lucius Malfoy Into It? You Are Pure Evil. -_-

Please Update Soon!
Post U Later chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
Thank Merlin! I'm So Happy That Harry Got Away From That Sick Fuck! & Good Thing That Sargent Knows About Magic, Or It Could Have Been A LOT Longer Before He Was Taken To The American Congress Of Magic & Eventually Returned To Severus.

I'm Curious, Is This Going To Be A Snape/Harry Mentor!Father/SonStory? Or A Slash Story? Because I Could See This Going Either Way At This Point. XD
Post U Later chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
Oh Shit, & Just When His Day Was Getting Better, This Drunk Bastard Had to Ruin It For Him.

Also, HOW DARE YOU SEVERUS SNAPE! I LOVE All Those Bands! The Only One I'm Not Too Familiar With Is 'The Killers.' & 'The Black Parade' Is One Of My Favorite MCR Songs! So Don't Even Start! ...Though I Do Like AC/DC, Guns 'N Roses, Aerosmith, & Other Bands Like That, Such As Metallica, Red Hot Chili Peppers, etc.

& OMG! Those Shrunken Head & The Wizard Figure! Please Tell Me That You're Going To Write The Scenes With Those! Where The Students See The Heads & He Gives The Figure To Dumbledore. It's Bound To Be HILARIOUS! Maybe He Can Find Something To Give To McGonagall. XD
Post U Later chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
Oh Man, Poor Harry First Snape's A Prat To Him, Then He Wakes Up In An Embarrassing Situation, & Now He's Got A Stomachache & Snape Knows He's Been Abused & Neglected. I Really Hope This Summer Get Better For Harry.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I'm Been Floating Around Reading This Story For Awhile. The Summary Was Lightly Calling To Me But I Just Wasn't Sure If It was My Cup Of Tea. But I Am SO Glad That I Decided To Partake. If Only For The Reasons That They Call Him Sevvy, Snape's Got Tattoos, & He Was Listening To Gun 'N Roses. Oh, & He Drives A Camero. While I'm More Partial To The Old Style Of Impala's, Camero's Are Still Bad Ass. XD

& Poor Harry, I Hope Georgie Can Calm Harry Down. & That Snape Apologizes To Him, That Really Was Uncalled For.
Severus Draconis Potter chapter 5 . 10/14/2013
Intresting...I prefer reading this on Potions and snitches..you have more chapters there
Severus Draconis Potter chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I really do love this story and wish that it wasnt abandoned
Lifespire chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
Malfoy? What's that pretty boy doing here?
Lifespire chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
Wow! I love this fic! Now I just wonder what will happen after 4th of July, which is tomorrow in our world. Too bad I'm in China.
ramen-luver101 chapter 5 . 3/2/2013
oh no it's malfoy sr.
RD chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
It would be so awesome if you continued this- it's a great read! I love your Snape, and all the others! :-( Please write more?

:-)
GuidingHand chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
I like this version of Severus. It's a good story.
Jeeun chapter 5 . 7/20/2012
Oh, Oh, Oh! I really hope Georgie kicks Lucius Bloddy Malfoy off his land! But well, still wonder why Lucius is there. And am I so very glad that Harry didn't answer the door! And the scene with Lizzie and Severus! That was so so brilliant! Always a wonderful way to get back with your ex, slap first kiss later. KKKKk Well, anyway, this is such a wonderful story. I really hope you'll update soon. Though it's been 3 years! I'm not going to lose hope that you'll one day finish this story. Gunz Rules! Yay! Love Gunz, and love Sevvy! And I really hope Lizzie would love Harry too, Harry really needs another fierce lioness who will be on his side always, just like Lily. Well, I'll stop writing a story myself, and will just wait for the day when I'll get an alert that your story is updated!
Arcticstar chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
Eeeeeeeeeeeekkkkk! I hope you update soon. Sevvy is so diff from some of the other stories I've read, and I love it! Can't wait to see how he deals with Malfoy. I'd call him lucie, but it is too close to ur Lucy character. Wonder what he is here for. Please excuse my short hand as I am typing on phone.

Arctic