Reviews for Impalpable
ctc chapter 5 . 9/5
what is Lucius doing there?
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
loving the bat references LOL
Post U Later chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
Oh Mother Fucking Holy Shit! MALFOY!? Seriously? You Drop THAT Bombshell On Us? WTF! After What Was Probably The Best & Happiest Day Of Harry's Life You Go & Throw Lucius Malfoy Into It? You Are Pure Evil. -_-

Please Update Soon!
Post U Later chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
Thank Merlin! I'm So Happy That Harry Got Away From That Sick Fuck! & Good Thing That Sargent Knows About Magic, Or It Could Have Been A LOT Longer Before He Was Taken To The American Congress Of Magic & Eventually Returned To Severus.

I'm Curious, Is This Going To Be A Snape/Harry Mentor!Father/SonStory? Or A Slash Story? Because I Could See This Going Either Way At This Point. XD
Post U Later chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
Oh Shit, & Just When His Day Was Getting Better, This Drunk Bastard Had to Ruin It For Him.

Also, HOW DARE YOU SEVERUS SNAPE! I LOVE All Those Bands! The Only One I'm Not Too Familiar With Is 'The Killers.' & 'The Black Parade' Is One Of My Favorite MCR Songs! So Don't Even Start! ...Though I Do Like AC/DC, Guns 'N Roses, Aerosmith, & Other Bands Like That, Such As Metallica, Red Hot Chili Peppers, etc.

& OMG! Those Shrunken Head & The Wizard Figure! Please Tell Me That You're Going To Write The Scenes With Those! Where The Students See The Heads & He Gives The Figure To Dumbledore. It's Bound To Be HILARIOUS! Maybe He Can Find Something To Give To McGonagall. XD
Post U Later chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
Oh Man, Poor Harry First Snape's A Prat To Him, Then He Wakes Up In An Embarrassing Situation, & Now He's Got A Stomachache & Snape Knows He's Been Abused & Neglected. I Really Hope This Summer Get Better For Harry.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I'm Been Floating Around Reading This Story For Awhile. The Summary Was Lightly Calling To Me But I Just Wasn't Sure If It was My Cup Of Tea. But I Am SO Glad That I Decided To Partake. If Only For The Reasons That They Call Him Sevvy, Snape's Got Tattoos, & He Was Listening To Gun 'N Roses. Oh, & He Drives A Camero. While I'm More Partial To The Old Style Of Impala's, Camero's Are Still Bad Ass. XD

& Poor Harry, I Hope Georgie Can Calm Harry Down. & That Snape Apologizes To Him, That Really Was Uncalled For.
Severus Draconis Potter chapter 5 . 10/14/2013
Intresting...I prefer reading this on Potions and have more chapters there
Severus Draconis Potter chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I really do love this story and wish that it wasnt abandoned
Lifespire chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
Malfoy? What's that pretty boy doing here?
Lifespire chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
Wow! I love this fic! Now I just wonder what will happen after 4th of July, which is tomorrow in our world. Too bad I'm in China.
ramen-luver101 chapter 5 . 3/2/2013
oh no it's malfoy sr.
RD chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
It would be so awesome if you continued this- it's a great read! I love your Snape, and all the others! :-( Please write more?

GuidingHand chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
I like this version of Severus. It's a good story.
Jeeun chapter 5 . 7/20/2012
Oh, Oh, Oh! I really hope Georgie kicks Lucius Bloddy Malfoy off his land! But well, still wonder why Lucius is there. And am I so very glad that Harry didn't answer the door! And the scene with Lizzie and Severus! That was so so brilliant! Always a wonderful way to get back with your ex, slap first kiss later. KKKKk Well, anyway, this is such a wonderful story. I really hope you'll update soon. Though it's been 3 years! I'm not going to lose hope that you'll one day finish this story. Gunz Rules! Yay! Love Gunz, and love Sevvy! And I really hope Lizzie would love Harry too, Harry really needs another fierce lioness who will be on his side always, just like Lily. Well, I'll stop writing a story myself, and will just wait for the day when I'll get an alert that your story is updated!