Reviews for Miami
discodiva26 chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
Ooo I am so glad to have found a Burn Notice/Supernatural crossover! Michael and Dean, what a force to be reckoned with. I would love to see some of them butting heads as they try to figure out who is the dominant one in different situations, and gradually earning each other's respect. Preferably through awesome fight scenes. Shirtless is entirely optional for you; I can always add it in myself if need be. :P Good luck with it!
Liar of Lesbos chapter 2 . 9/24/2009
Very Interesting.
Black Ladybug chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
ok so I love both shows and totally want to read more. I just wish it was a full length story. not that I don't love drabbles and such, but there's just not enough. your audience wants more.. ok so I want more. I love Michael and Dean.. we need more...
1983Sarah chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
Haha, I have Dean bitching about the heat in my Enter Sandman story too. I guess we all agree that Dean doesn't like it hot out!
Saffygirl chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
Lol, awesome chapter!

Can't wait for the next update!
Mad Server chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
I don't know a thing about Burn Notice, but I loved the WTFness of explosions and blue things and scrawlings on walls, and Sam and Dean and their nonverbal communication.
Saffygirl chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Lol, this would make one hell of an interesting full length story!
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Sounds interesting! So, is Burn Notice a more Supernaturally based show too? Or is it more crime based? Either way, it really works!
bhoney chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
This struck me as humorous, an outsider POV: "seemingly communicating through eye-movements, odd facial tics, and head nods." LOL Makes them sound like an alien race or something. *snickers*
Swellison chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
An interesting x-over, I love the way you described the Winchesters non-verbal communication at the end. And, yes, Dean's line is a classic.

Sue