Reviews for Unscathed
Neat Pleas UpDate Soon. All chapters Rock
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Please UpDate
SaiyaCat chapter 18 . 10/1/2014
Read All the Chapters and They were Awsome PLEASE UPDATE.
l'-'jj chapter 18 . 5/12/2014
His isan incredibly movig story. You write well and just reading through those words the emotions you put to writing them are almost palpable.
Sessho-Kagome4ever chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
this is good:) i like it.
SparklingSnowfall chapter 18 . 1/18/2013
I just ran into your profile and finished reading Unscathed. Having seizures myself, I can understand this story very well (and the reference to 50 First Dates in your profile) and hope that you've seen improvement in your own memory. The plotline of this story is very interesting and I look forward to seeing where it leads. :)
TheStrangerAlice chapter 18 . 7/14/2012
You make me wondered if your husband is just like Naraku you wrote here... Tee hee, must be one sweet husband if he holds on to you like that. :D
Guest chapter 18 . 6/30/2012
This story is clearly under-appreciated. I really like how you describe everything from Kagome's mind and it can make me feel "special" as well. It confuses me and makes me afraid but truly this is a very good telling of a story. I understand that you got this from real life but really you have a way with plots and characters. I love how you made Naraku becomes more and more in love with Kagome without turning into mushy character. It proves that he needs her as badly as she needs him. Anyway congratulations on your marriage and perhaps you already have children now. Even if this story abandoned I would still like to reread this over and over again, like a piece of sweet memory.
lady fairy goth chapter 18 . 4/19/2012
hey just wanted to say i love this story and hope it go's until the end. you are a wonderful writer and whats happend in your life is so sad. like you hear about it happening to random people and its just like shit. but it to happen to somebody that i kind of (well not really) know it just hits close to home. i hope things get better and you are able to write again. all the best
TamaRose chapter 18 . 12/8/2011
This is an excellent story. I feel so bad for Kagome though. I wish Naraku would just treat her like someone special instead of something to play with. ANyway, I love the story and hope you decide to continue it!
xkuroixkitx chapter 18 . 7/16/2010
ooo this story is soso interesting!

thanks so much for being able to write such a fantastic story even after all your going through!
xkuroixkitx chapter 15 . 7/16/2010
i meant the end of the chapter... after he talked about his grandparents and his family and yeahh...
xkuroixkitx chapter 15 . 7/16/2010
omg i JUST realized that masao miroku's descendent X.X

i feeel so dense btw really really really great story!
Heiress of the House of Moon chapter 18 . 6/17/2010
I'm completely torn that I'm slowly liking this side of Naraku you're presenting, but then feeling a sense of betrayal because of who my favourite character is (Sesshoumaru).

This obviously means that you're doing an amazing job! It's nice to see something other than the stereotypical representation of Naraku that most stories have :)

Please update soon!

HHM
Emertheawesome chapter 18 . 5/7/2010
Oh, man. I am beyond curious about this story. When she said she dreams about being raped and the murder, does that mean it actually happened? Or were those really just dreams?

And a few chapters back demon-Inuyasha tried to get her at the park bench. Was that real?

I'm extremely, extremely interested to see what happens next.

As for you accident I'm really sorry to hear about that. I hope that your recovery continues going well. It sounds like you're doing better, but I still wish you the best of luck.

~emer