Reviews for Aftermath
Searching For Wonderland chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
This was great, I really liked it. Let's just say it made me feel safe, believe it or not this is the type of ending I expected. For everything to be ever-so pleasent, but for the movie to end with a sort of creepy feeling. Like the final scene, you see Rachel in her cell with the pearls in her hands. Then her cell door closes and on the door it says "Mildren Kemp Room..." You know something creepy, but however all together happy. So this for sure makes me feel a lot better about the movie. However this is not the actual ending to the movie so... :( Still I love how this was written, and I love the feeling it gives. The only thing that bothers me is how short it is, I love this! You're a greater writer :)
ksubi chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
This would be a better stoy if there was more to it! I think i might do one cause this was way too short! but good job!
AbbyCade15 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Interesting.
foolishdesires chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Oh that's really cool.I wish the movie turned out to be like this.
Giggleble chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Ha, I would liked that ending more insted of the orignal ending...lol. Nice fic
ruk182 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
The whole movie turned out to be a lie. This is THE 'What If' that everyone is left thinking about afterwards.

Perfect ending, with the pearl necklace thing... Genius, really.
The Lime-Wielding Ninja chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Nice and short. Not the best fic I've read, but it's a decent alternate ending. A bit more description would have been nice, but this was okay.
BrokenGirlWithBrokenDreams chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
awesome! dude, that is so what should have happened, i actually just watched the movie today and screamed a lot, but this ending is so much better!
FLANNELhipster chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Hm? What if? I'm sure this is the ending most people were suspecting!