Reviews for The Konoha Cobra
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 4 . 7/11
They're SIX. How the fucking Hell does Hinata have BREASTS at the age of SIX? It's not biologically possible!
Ozzy chapter 10 . 7/2
Entire chapter was noise...
Spidey2 chapter 22 . 3/28
Love this! Keep going!
jcampbellohten chapter 20 . 8/6/2015
Wtflol
jcampbellohten chapter 11 . 8/6/2015
There are a whole bunch of words missing letters in this chapter, strangely. As for the story itself, why would Sakura's mom ask her if she's a lesbian? How would Sakura know the answer to that question? She's, like, seven or eight years old at this point, she's not sexually attracted to anyone yet!
jcampbellohten chapter 7 . 8/5/2015
Oh, also, there are a lot of commas where there should be periods.
jcampbellohten chapter 5 . 8/5/2015
This is interesting, I like how the Uchiha actually revolted because Danzo and the other two bags of bones weren't alive to get Itachi to kill them off preemptively. I like the sexual explicitness, but I think you're too liberal with the "always go for the tits or crotch" bit. Not everyone would think that way. Anko, sure, okay, and maybe the random Uchiha girl because she's apparently a psychopath and because her threats were plot-important in that they got Hinata desperate, but it seems like everyone threatens or goes for the breasts and genitals, which breaks my suspension of disbelief. Also, threatening a woman's breasts isn't threatening "her future as a functional sexual woman". Being a nurse, the head nurse Tsunade threatened would know that.
I don't like the interjection of gratuitous single Japanese words like "hai" and "kami". The Japanese don't even use kami as a swear like Westerners do, so there's no reason at all for that one. Also, when putting verbs in the past participle, it's "have [verb]", not "of [verb]", and it's "should have/would have/could have/must have/etc." or "should've/would've/could've/must've/etc.", not "should of/would of/could of/must of/etc."
lou2003us chapter 22 . 5/5/2015
I really want to see what happens next!

Looking forward to next chapter.

Keep up the great work!
doubledamn chapter 17 . 4/26/2015
You happen to be a fan of 's Ultimate Surrender?
bayoujmd89 chapter 22 . 4/17/2015
Update soon please it's a good story
yuyuha223 chapter 22 . 3/15/2015
I love this story please update soon i cant wait.
Maedre chapter 8 . 11/16/2014
Cunt this, cunt that...basically everyone is swearing, all the fucking time, it got beyound annoying. The story is based on swearing. Terrible.
Dany le fou chapter 7 . 10/7/2014
I've probably said it before but I'd love to see a special chapter on ficwad with what Chiyo did to Tsunade.
yindragonkiba chapter 22 . 7/30/2014
You my friend are the best writer I've meet yet
SkynardTLB chapter 16 . 7/28/2014