Reviews for The Visitor
Sarahkala444 chapter 22 . 4/11
Hey! I'm loving your story! I know it's been years, but do you still have the other version of this chapter? I'd love to read it!
i love this story! you did so very well!
xNaruHina chapter 24 . 11/24/2015
Your authors note makes no sense in this chapter. At least 30 years passes and them getting back together is too soon.. yeah no.
xNaruHina chapter 13 . 11/24/2015
Good riddance. The depraved finally get what's coming for them. Good job Edward ~
xNaruHina chapter 12 . 11/24/2015
A lifelong relationship built on lies will not last very long. She needs to be more open and honest with him. He can't block her from having visions of him so she shouldn't block him out of hearing her either. She needs to have more trust in him. Also, I'm not quite sure why they didn't just discuss changing her after they saw Esme was going to be okay after being changed. Alice had already said she doesn't fear/have anything against vampires so I'm pretty sure she wouldn't be against being one. Edward knows it is safe to change a human after he himself being changed and Esme being successfully changed.
Maggie chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Woah! This is another fantastic story! Just read another story that I loved - "Hidden Truths"...
Too bad there arent many Edward/Alice stories. I just love their pairing though! Its perfect!
Could you please do more of Edward and Alice pairings? Please?
I have been toying around with the idea of Jasper and Edward switching places! Edward and Alice are together. And Jasper falls in love with human Bella.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/16/2013
Read the whole thing in one night. Loved it. Really liked the idea that Edward loved Alice first as a human.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/12/2013
"you're going to love me."
ohh i know...
TheDarkAngel100 chapter 6 . 2/9/2013
I liked how you let Alice cut her hair. :)
Guest chapter 26 . 12/4/2012
OMG I LOVED IT!
LJ Summers chapter 26 . 1/14/2012
Hello!

I just recently found this and read it last night and was happy and sad! I felt just terrible for Edward and Alice and Jasper. :( I wanted, too, to commend you for even writing this pairing and starting it out so early and sticking with it. I have a growing fondness for these two together and enjoyed reading this version of an AU - even though I was just devastated with Edward!

Thank you for writing!
Tinithor chapter 26 . 11/29/2011
Very good story. There is almost no good Edward/Alice out there so i thank you for providing a good read.
Tivalicious chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
Really enjoying this story so far. I love stories involving Alice!
dommy803go chapter 26 . 8/17/2011
This was an amazing story! :D I loved it! :D
wolkeyfentah chapter 26 . 7/10/2011
This was one of my favourite all time stories. Thanks for writing it, you're a terrific author who writes great details and makes the characters into something believable.