Reviews for Feeling Different
Yulliah chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Awwww... I laughed my arse off at Draco's thoughts... But other than that it was quite painful... I liked how they all 'coped' in their own way, while feeling 'not good enough' or 'left out' in their own merit... Specially Draco at the end, doing his haughty thing and playing it down, while there's fear buried underneath, fear of not belonging as well...
CreateImagineWrite chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Harry: They're slytherins and they can be all cunning together. I can't. Woe is me!
Snape: They're peers and they like the same music. I hate it. Woe is me!
Draco: They're brunette and I'm blonde. Woe is me!
Yes, Draco, that's totally a valid point. *rolls eyes* I died laughing at that last line ;)
assez chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Oooh… usually I don't read HP/DM/SS, but there are exceptions like this one. I'm glad I've read it. It is fantastic, because now I know, that the thing connecting them, is the fear, that they stay behind. They are cute, really. :)
Thank you!
Norven chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Funny how you could even make such idea up!*marvels and admires* It was really, really sweet))
StarDuchess chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Awwww, this was sweet. I love how each of them saw the commonalities in the other two as a couple and completely miss why their own inclusion into the relationship is necessary as a balancing factor. Love the simple play up of their insecurities. Harry's always breaks my heart; Severus always sounds so resigned to his fate; Draco puts on that hawty Malfoyness as a protective barrier to his heart. These three are so ... human. Thanks, dear!
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Wow! That was just so poignant - you captured all their inner turmoil perfectly.
Valenti1965 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Oh wow...totally loved this story so much! x
YenGirl chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Spot on.

Spot on for Harry.

Spot on for Severus.

Spot on for Draco although... I'd have liked a bit more 'personalness'. He's playing cool, even with himself.

Well, what I'd really like is to bang their three heads together and tell them to hex their insecurities to oblivion! Tell Harry that his Gryffindorness is what makes him adorable to his two loves. Tell Severus that he'll never be left behind by his younger loves. Tell Draco to ease up and let his two loves in.

*moue*

Is there a chance of a sequel for this?
olciak123 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Yeah, It's sad to be the only blond around
Redbook19 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
overall it was very cute in the i dont deserve you but ill hold on as long as youll have me way.

the best "it's hard not to feel different, being the only blonde and all" ha loved it.
BettyBoopSweden chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
An intresting story that really shows that they belong togheter all three of them, but also shows their unsure side of things. They can't just take it for granted and relax, they still have their doubts about their relationship. Good work!

Betty
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
awwww depressing. not too bad though since you have all three being self-conscious about something
Profound Yaoi chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Aww, poor Draco! His angst is just so heart-wrenching! Will someone PLEASE hand him some hair dye? ;)

As always, well done!
DannyBird chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
this is kinda depressing...i hope somehow they should really talk it out.
mjmusiclover chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
aww this is sweet, harry/sev/draco make a cute threesome :D:D