Reviews for Feeling Different
Varity Sinning chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
this is the first dr/ap/ry story i've read. quite nice.
Ms. Marauder-Cullen chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
I like this. Normally I'm not one for H/D/S but recently I started to like it. You did a wonderful job with everyone's thoughts and feelings in this. I found it nice that Draco was the one that thought they all went together well when Harry and Snape thought the opposite. Again, nice job! :)
lil joker 1989 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
oh this was a really good one shot i liked that they all feel excluded when their really not, great job ]
Foret Interdite chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
I like this story : a little sad at the beginnig with the feelings of insecurity of Harry,Severus and even Draco, but the touch of Draco "Blond Attitude" is hilarious...
x.Blue.Midnight.x chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
This was a really sweet story. I liked it a lot :) I love how you wrote it.

Great job!
HpFanficFan chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
makes me want to see them a century old and still together-if they think they've got problems now, well ha!
sighed-anonymous chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Draco is too much! Lol!
Sabaku no Sable chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
well they will be together forever thinking that the other two will eventually leave them behind. except draco since he is him and has an ego the size of texas.
atypicalsnowman chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
It would probably be best to talk about how sad Severus and Harry are and how I felt for both of them; they, feeling so left out when they're so loved.

But mostly I just laughed at Draco's being the only blond and Severus stabbing the ipod with a Basilisk tooth.

Where did he get one? I just imagine him saving it for 'emergencies' somewhere.

Really, this was sweet (and I hate threesome fics, so that should be a compliment) and funny in all the right places.

- snow