Reviews for Sasuke is a Moron
andemoon chapter 1 . 8/25
HAHAHAHA THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST STORY THAT I HAVE READ!

THANK YOU FOR THIS! )
Randomisawesome13 chapter 1 . 8/14
Omg this is the best thing I've read for Sakura and Akatsuki! Way to go on the original idea and stuff, THIS WAS SO FREAKING AMAZING AND YOU CAPTURED THEIR PERSONALITIES SO PERFECTLY! A true writer -
Gerbilfriend chapter 1 . 8/7
Yep Sasuke is a moron, priceless one shot seriously.
BrinsdeMuguet chapter 1 . 8/6
Hi,
It's a great moment of fun and pleasure to read this story!
I loved it!
Have a good day !
Alice aquabld chapter 1 . 7/17
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH OMAIGOSH BEST ONE SHOT EVERRR HAHAHAHAHAHA.

I really ship akatsuki and sakura somehow bevoz of this..
owlgirl16 chapter 1 . 7/11
That was so ridiculously funny, I actually started tearing up at one point... Awesome job!
Nakablossom chapter 1 . 6/16
OMG! That was epic! Ok, enough fangirling. You should totally write a sequel where Sasuke goes through girlfriends and they be like, "who's this pink hair bitch?"
And Sakura's all like, "the person who holds the fate of your relationship in her hands, ho!" That would be funny...Anywho, point is, WRITE A FUCKING SEQUEL!
Kurogane Tsubasa chapter 1 . 6/14
Wow...this story is quite fascinating. I love it! There were a few times that I was like 'wait what?' but then it all made sense and I have to admit that it was quite wonderful to read it. I really like how you added a lot of humor to this and made Sakura the way she was. I really love the Akatsuki and Sakura...call it a fancy of mine but this blew everything else I've read right out of the water. Such gorgeous writing. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story and it was my pleasure reading it. .
This is the third time I've read this, and it only ever gets better.
In my humble opinion, a masterpiece of fiction and semi serious crack.
lostinloves chapter 1 . 4/23
This is the most hilarious AkaSaku fic I have ever read seriously :D I couldn't stop laughing especially with Sasori being a 'real boy' with how he reacted to Sakura hahaha. Really entertaining fic, full with sarcasm and humor. Glad to say that Sasuke really is a moron lol :D
SophieNewman chapter 1 . 4/5
Yes, this. Is. Awesome. I loooove it. I laughed to much. And ohmygod it'ssoawesomeidon'teven.
I love it. LOVE it.
Sook03 chapter 1 . 4/2
Ohmigod This completely distracted me from my paper due tomorrow. Super funny though, I really love how Sakura was so methodical and polite when she went to visit everyone. Silly Sasuke; he should have never tried to fight Sakura on how attractive or strong she had grown. Silly boy.
I Believe In Fairytales 606 chapter 1 . 3/28
Oh man that was amazing! Love stories where Sasuke is thrown down a peg.
wickedgrl123 chapter 1 . 1/24
I've read this story so many times, and it never gets old. I would love to see more thing like this if you have any interest in writing them! Maybe your own spin on Sakura joining/being forced into the Akatsuki? Love this story and I hope to see more like it :)
Serena chapter 1 . 1/22
That was so worth the time spent reading it! And im not the type of person who likes reading long fanfics yet it was delightful to read XD Loved it