Reviews for Sasuke is a Moron
lostinloves chapter 1 . 4/23
This is the most hilarious AkaSaku fic I have ever read seriously :D I couldn't stop laughing especially with Sasori being a 'real boy' with how he reacted to Sakura hahaha. Really entertaining fic, full with sarcasm and humor. Glad to say that Sasuke really is a moron lol :D
SophieNewman chapter 1 . 4/5
Yes, this. Is. Awesome. I loooove it. I laughed to much. And ohmygod it'ssoawesomeidon'teven.
I love it. LOVE it.
Sook03 chapter 1 . 4/2
Ohmigod This completely distracted me from my paper due tomorrow. Super funny though, I really love how Sakura was so methodical and polite when she went to visit everyone. Silly Sasuke; he should have never tried to fight Sakura on how attractive or strong she had grown. Silly boy.
I Believe In Fairytales 606 chapter 1 . 3/28
Oh man that was amazing! Love stories where Sasuke is thrown down a peg.
wickedgrl123 chapter 1 . 1/24
I've read this story so many times, and it never gets old. I would love to see more thing like this if you have any interest in writing them! Maybe your own spin on Sakura joining/being forced into the Akatsuki? Love this story and I hope to see more like it :)
Serena chapter 1 . 1/22
That was so worth the time spent reading it! And im not the type of person who likes reading long fanfics yet it was delightful to read XD Loved it
Wildrop chapter 1 . 1/5
This was fantastic. This is the second story I've found where Sakura gains the collective respect and *cough* /admiration/ *cough* of the Akatsuki, and this one does it in a way that ALSO showcases what a moron Sasuke is. Which is a wonderful bonus. (Sakura/Akatsuki stories are the flippin' bomb, I swear.) Your writing style is fun and engaging (and for some reason the word "bouncy" comes to mind, though I'm really not sure why, but rest assured it's a good thing) and I greatly enjoyed reading this.
Thanks for the story!
bookluv22 chapter 1 . 1/2
Too funny!
CarlitaM chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
OMG, this was hilarious. Excellent work.

Cheers!

C.
RandomR15 chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Hahahahaha Sasuke your ass just got owned! XD XD
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
The fact is i can really see it happening
Weirdnfreaky chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
the ending was quite funny.
Nocturnal Smile chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
This was absolutely hilarious. I'm in love with this story, you did a great job! I also really liked your take on Sakura and how she's sick of putting up with other people's shit, it was very refreshing to see.
Gal Can't Help It chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Well, that was worth my Sunday afternoon. The interactions of each member with Sakura was playful, and hilarious. Crack-filled, of course, but that's the way I like it. Though I'll never be able to look at a human Sasori in any other fanfic the same way again.

Time to toss this into my 'favourites' pile and call it a day.
sangi chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
This is hilariously wonderful. Thank you for sharing it with us.