Reviews for Sasuke is a Moron
Sparrow Walker chapter 1 . 11/12
INGENIOUSSSS!
Everybodysevil chapter 1 . 10/5
I am pretty sure I have read this at least 6 times. Absolutely love this.
Obsessed Lass chapter 1 . 9/26
oh my god! this is a brilliant monster of a story
Andreia chapter 1 . 9/23
I love you so much. This was amazing.
amr56 chapter 1 . 9/14
This was great! I liked seeing Sakura meet everyone. When Konan showed up with corn, I died. Thanks for sharing!
Princess Scarlett III chapter 1 . 9/10
I love her checklist.
This is the stupidest story ever
This was the best thing ever
xMousex chapter 1 . 7/9
THIS STORY WAS LIT!

I loved every single thing. And I just about died of laughter at some parts. Sasori touching himself was just..wow. And the fact that he made terrible puns when he was alive is too funny, and too cute! And Hidan...the fact that he only had his head was too funny. Cause that mouth of his really is probably his most dangerous weapon.

You did an amazing job portraying each Akatsuki member, as well as Sakura and Sasuke. And Madara's appearance- hell, I was scared /for/ Sakura. It's a good thing that he easily believed in her. Err until he came to the barbeque (and was offered no corn by our sweet Konan!) Anyways. I just love how Sakura saved Deidara for last, knowing he would be the "easiest one" haha xD.

And the ending was perfect. Everybody told Sasuke he was a moron. He must be feeling pretty, well...moronic now xD. Hooray, Sakura won! Amazing one shot, 10000000000/10!
one hellish long one-shot but I wouldn't have it any other way :)) more for me to read. Yay! and it is soooo funny :D Sasori TOUCHING himself lol. I can't understand why I found Hidan cursing to be so funny either v lLOVE this story!
firewolf02 chapter 1 . 5/16
This is one of the funnest story I've come a cross XD
Cassandra Echizen chapter 1 . 5/11
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Victory.
I am so loving this fanfiction. Zillion times yay
Mistress-chan chapter 1 . 4/29
I can't explain how hilarious this is. I spent nearly an hour and a half reading it just because I was so consumed with wanting to know the outcome, but I love how you ended the story. Sasuke IS a moron.
magykalheart chapter 1 . 4/26
Absolutely amazing crack fic. I really enjoyed reading it!
isolationism chapter 1 . 4/25