Reviews for Change
pvasquez chapter 17 . 12/20/2015
Great story, but it needs to go on. You left everyone with so many questions. Was the Reapers a bigger team in the past? It's their current leader going to die? Was the city's 'cancer' what caused the explosion? Where is Robin? Will the Reapers finally tell Garfield what's going on? What IS going on? And of course, for us chaos lovers, when is Garfield going to have enough, quit the Teen Titans, fully join the Reapers and leave Raven behide?
Heyyy chapter 17 . 10/15/2015
Omg hi! This is really good I swear I'm in love with this story. I know you haven't updated in four years But if you happen to come across this, the perfect plot for the next chapter would be this: Raven and Beast Boy are fighting against whatever caused the accident and Beast Boy sees Raven get hit by whatever it is. He runs to go see if she's okay and suddenly he gets struck by the whatever it is too. Raven starts to cry because he's unconscious. Robin and the others run up to save them and Beast ahoy goes to the hospital. He is unconscious for 3 days in bad condition and they don't think he will make it. Then suddenly he wakes up in the middle of a nightmare and remembers nothing of what happened other than running to save Raven and calls out her name. SCENE Just an idea Luv this story
Hunter chapter 17 . 7/19/2015
Thanks for updating this fanfic! I used to read it a lot before and it was one of my favorites. I hope that you finish it one day and I look forward to that day. I know I'm a bit behind on BBrae stuff but this is one of my all time favorite fanfic. Hope you finish, keep doing what your doing!
Guest chapter 17 . 1/16/2015
I noticed that this story was made YEARS ago, great cliffhanger. X() I am mad at you.
The Shade Has Been Thrown chapter 17 . 12/27/2014
3 years later...
So... How bout that chapter?
phulsebos123 chapter 17 . 12/4/2014
amazing story but I see it is from 2009 that's 5 years ago loll I might be new to these so that's why I did not read it before but still hope you finish it.
there does not need to be a sequel as long as it has some sort of closure or cliffhanger as people call it.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
Beastboy younger than raven by 1 year but close enough
Guest chapter 17 . 3/28/2014
I wish you bring this back. I think gar should become the new leader of the reapers
Alec33 chapter 17 . 2/26/2014
I know it's been a while but I hope you can finish this. It's great.
Alec33 chapter 9 . 2/26/2014
haha hilarious and wonderful story telling!
Alec33 chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
hehe nice chapter
the love rose chapter 17 . 1/3/2014
this story is incredible! i absolutely love it. please finish it if you can,you're such a good writer and i've really enjoyed what i read.
iamking chapter 17 . 3/12/2013
good chapter.
ps. i'm guessing you've abandoned this?
iamking chapter 16 . 3/12/2013
not your best chapter if i'm being honest,but still pretty good.
iamking chapter 14 . 3/12/2013
great chapter! robin's pretty oblivious,hahaha