Reviews for Crooks, Babes, And Bullets
Lilyyunqi chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
Hi, I would like to continue your story 'Crooks Babes and Bullets', that is if you don't mind. If you have the plot planned out it will be even better. I am rather new to the site and I am hoping to get practice by writing more story. Please feel free to look through my stories and profile to decide.
Lily
kittymyth96 chapter 7 . 6/5/2012
well i am a paitant girl so i don't mind
beautiful memories chapter 7 . 6/1/2012
I just love the summary for this story. 'He finds something worth dying for.'

That, my friend, is pure, perfect choice of diction. I really love it.

And I'm willing to wait for this story to be updated, actually. (Thank goodness this isn't taken by anyone, haha!) Lots of people have lost interest and yes I have too, (just checked my email, that's why!) so though it's slightly disappointing, it's not at all surprising. You can't control your emotions!

Good luck, Shelly! With everything!
Ice fire chapter 6 . 5/4/2012
Did you know their was actually a mess up in the anime shugo chara? Ikuto was in middle school not in high school, so their ages aren't that different just by a year
crazyrawrx3 chapter 6 . 7/26/2011
p.s. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!

WRITE!

please:)
crazyrawrx3 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
great story! ;)
Mi-chan42 chapter 6 . 4/28/2011
Just thought you should know that, once again, I am raping all of your stories until you update ;DD

I reallllly loveeee youuu

You and your sexy arse writing. :3

update soon, loveee.

Or I'll be depressed and shank a goat ;D
sasorilover7 chapter 6 . 4/10/2011
ring a ding ding? UPDATE SOON! i wanna know what the favor that ikuto has to do is! please please please update!
sasorilover7 chapter 3 . 4/10/2011
hahaha! at first i thought it was Tadase when you said rich but then i thought it was Amu when you were describing the house and THEN i remembered you said rich and Amu isn't rich so i thought of Utau!
Metalic-Rose chapter 6 . 1/11/2011
please update! love it!
Metallic-Rose chapter 6 . 11/22/2010
! update!
gkanimefan chapter 6 . 8/18/2010
okay is this story abondoned? if it is that SUCKS cause when i just came around reading a good story,which is this story its been abondoned ugh..i really like this story! and you just stopped writing it just WHEN AMU COMES into the story! thats really sucks you know! anyways if you happen to finish this story please update the next chapter! pleasex100! LOVE THIS STORY but im sad cause you didnt update for more than a year...

'( '(
Mimpy chapter 6 . 8/17/2010
awesomeness
kairitheseventhprincessofheart chapter 6 . 7/20/2010
This is really good- you don't often see ikuto in a bad or abusive situation, despite him being such a sad character in the manga once you know his past, especially.

Poor utau sticks to her role pretty well... Ah, unrequitted love.

And now amu and ikuto have met, so I can't wait to see where this is going.
SigyArtyn chapter 6 . 5/14/2010
What's gona happen? What did the old woman asked from Ikuto? I wanna know!

xx