Reviews for The Feast
One word...AMAZING
Yumi Yuki chapter 2 . 1/18
Sexy
Yumi Yuki chapter 1 . 1/17
Hmmmm... yummy ,omg that was hot
moonlitephox chapter 3 . 1/16
loved this one shot.. would love to see a full on story from this arc of story line. very well written.. continue the good work..
avvrilstar chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
Your good at this! :)
avvrilstar chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
SEXY! ,SWEET & SLOW! :)
wynnsy chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
I think this one is my favorite though Ive enjoyed reading every chapter! WHY do they both have to be so irresistable? I nlike the early theme you had going with the color spreads. The dining table one is one of my favorite ones by Kubo. In any au you can insert ichigo and rukia and im hooked. Thanks!
Death and Berry chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
So cute at the end!
EmpressMinea chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
Hmmmmphhhh! i miss d climax!
sakura952 chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
U must make a sequel to ch3
phoenix equinox chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
Man! This fanfic is keeping me up and it's almost 1:00am and I have a essay due by 5. NOT cool, for me of course. You truly are a great story teller and you know how to grasp my attention. I love how Rukia isn't always forceful, but understanding and slow to the uptake, just like the anime. Good job, really love it.

Good night,

Phoenix.
phoenix equinox chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I know you've probably heard this over thirty times but I really do love this story, I fell in love pretty quick. I HAD to comment, even though I usually skimp out on it. This isn't just a piece of dirty smut thrown together, it was clever and well thought out. Great job. ;)
UnassociatedWithPeople chapter 3 . 1/20/2011
Ohhhhh! Finish finish FINISH!
Brokenx3Dreams chapter 4 . 6/29/2010
So gentle yet passionate...you really do have a gift for writing :)
DanceOfTheWhiteMoon chapter 5 . 6/16/2010
Oh please update soon! I really love to read all of your work on this fic :)