Reviews for The Feast
Your good at this! :)
avvrilstar chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
SEXY! ,SWEET & SLOW! :)
wynnsy chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
I think this one is my favorite though Ive enjoyed reading every chapter! WHY do they both have to be so irresistable? I nlike the early theme you had going with the color spreads. The dining table one is one of my favorite ones by Kubo. In any au you can insert ichigo and rukia and im hooked. Thanks!
Death and Berry chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
So cute at the end!
EmpressMinea chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
Hmmmmphhhh! i miss d climax!
sakura952 chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
U must make a sequel to ch3
phoenix equinox chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
Man! This fanfic is keeping me up and it's almost 1:00am and I have a essay due by 5. NOT cool, for me of course. You truly are a great story teller and you know how to grasp my attention. I love how Rukia isn't always forceful, but understanding and slow to the uptake, just like the anime. Good job, really love it.

Good night,

Phoenix.
phoenix equinox chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I know you've probably heard this over thirty times but I really do love this story, I fell in love pretty quick. I HAD to comment, even though I usually skimp out on it. This isn't just a piece of dirty smut thrown together, it was clever and well thought out. Great job. ;)
UnassociatedWithPeople chapter 3 . 1/20/2011
Ohhhhh! Finish finish FINISH!
Brokenx3Dreams chapter 4 . 6/29/2010
So gentle yet passionate...you really do have a gift for writing :)
DanceOfTheWhiteMoon chapter 5 . 6/16/2010
Oh please update soon! I really love to read all of your work on this fic :)
KittyKattfish chapter 3 . 4/22/2010
omg!

i really liked it!

it was so cool xD
pamianime chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
Aw so cute! I really loved this! And i agree i think the eyes are the most alluring part from girls xD Rukia's eyes beat every girl's in Bleach xD She's too gorgeous 3
pamianime chapter 5 . 4/18/2010
Freakin amazing! Totally loved it! Vampire ichigo is totally sexy xD Great chapter!
pamianime chapter 4 . 4/18/2010
Aw how sweet :3 i totally loved this!