Reviews for Italy will save ya
NatsuXFuyu chapter 6 . 12/15/2012
aww.. that sweet.
Amorphous Entity chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
So cute! Great story! Fallen-chan out~! ..
Miss.Jessi-Pon chapter 6 . 4/19/2011
lol, I thought it was holy rome...
cutekittenlady chapter 6 . 11/7/2010
I can only describe this as an absolute masterpiece of fanfiction, your grammar definatly needs work but I wouldn't change the story at all! It's captivating, interesting, and really goes indepth into italy's character. It's a little corny and fluffly, but that's just the kind of stuff stories like these typically lack. 10/10 all the way baby.
Meluzina chapter 6 . 5/3/2010
What a beautiful fic! I like so much its message, and the way you wrote it. I liked the songs too! I adore both of them (Lily Marlen and Oh sole mio)I like the way you describe Feliciano. He is really a warm hearted nation, I know him well as Im an Italian teacher:-)I like very much Ludwig too, he is so heroic and brave. Arent you cross with him after all he did with Felix under WW2? To tell you the true this is one of the most moving Hetalia fic Ive even read. And besides Im a big fan of you:-)
Limonthy chapter 6 . 4/18/2010
I love it! o

Pierwsze cztery rozdziały znalazłam po polsku, resztę musiałam przebrnąć po angielsku, ale warto było :D Uwielbiam ten fanfik, tak ładnie pokazuje przyjaźń między Feliciano, Kiku i Lugwigiem! o Świetna robota!
Spiph chapter 2 . 7/30/2009
You would think France and Russia would be the first ones to except that proposition without any thought at all. lol But very interesting. I like this concept, and good job at keeping Italy in character while still showing him as brave for once. I like how you don't let it get to graphic while still explaining the situation efficiently. Keep it up!

You really do need to work on your grammar. For starters when your referring to more than one person it's "were" not "was" and when a word starts with a vowel it's "an" not "a" and "does" is only used with "he" "she" "one" or the persons name. Otherwise it's "do." Also I noticed that you put a comma in front of the word "because" this is incorrect and indicates a pause which makes the sentence difficult to read. There are some other things but I noticed these the most. If you need me to edit your submissions then I can help with that.
Morficall chapter 4 . 7/2/2009
XD so awesome! I need more! plz continue! XD
CRDInactive chapter 4 . 7/2/2009
I love it! more please!
ZaraZabuza chapter 3 . 6/26/2009
huhu! I wonder whot the Mysterus man is.. :D I minner self is saying "Denmark" but then again its probely because I am danish :3 Love the storry. :D keep writhing
sotnosen93 chapter 2 . 6/23/2009
Hehe, guess what? First I actually thought that "Mysterious Guy" was Romano! You know, with the Rio-mask (Italian) and the Torture Ludwig thing. Also, can you please tell me a little more about Toca? I looked for it at Wikipedia but I couldn't find it.
sotnosen93 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
"But even somebody, who wasn’t good at strategy, like Italy, could say that lonely attack on huge, armed fortress is pure craziness." When I readed that I got this really funny film in my head of him just hitting a brick wall rapidly with a stick (with no effect). Thank you for making me laugh without intending to.
Saru yagami chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Sorry if i review only now!

It's cool to see a serious Italy who finally help his friends, for once.

I also liked tha part when the others countries decided to help him.

update soon,

(and sorry for my bad english...)