Reviews for The Freshman
jk chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
let me guess shes "broken" so this stry Is like all the others great
twiclare chapter 21 . 4/25/2015
I read the TA last year and decided to read this one as well, I really enjoyed it, thanks for sharing!
ladeerelli chapter 21 . 10/23/2013
I enjoyed reading this as a companion to The TA. The whole story is great!
kcpup23aol.com chapter 21 . 6/11/2013
I really enjoyed reading this, your writing, you did an amazing job. I liked how you changed Bella into a stronger human at the same time keeping her the same. BROVA. Im going to liok up more of ur writings. Thank youfor yoyr beautiful work- Casey
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Great start.
Caz1105 chapter 21 . 9/19/2012
How could you. I've read this story from Bella's Pov and Edwards Pov and it's not finished. Boo hoo.
red sadie chapter 21 . 8/28/2012
Didn't like this ending at all. It was too incomplete. Also as I have said about other fics, why do so many of you make Edward out to be weak. Also it seems as if his family cares more for Bella than they do him which upsets has been with that family and stood by them for decades only for his family to almost turn on him, call him whiny and pathetic. They are not in his shoes. Their mates are not fragile and breakable with danger at every corner. Doesn't seem fair, just saying.
abbyweyr chapter 21 . 8/20/2012
After all that excitement Emmett's voice is welcome change. The explanation of her taking off is more complete, but still kind of weak - blaming the shock of Brady's death. On to The Search.
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
good start for this side of story.
Sammieanne chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
this chapter is wonderful to me, hearing the pain in edwards voice allows me to understand how much he truly missed Bella and realized that he over reacted when he left her,bravo !
sherryola chapter 21 . 10/28/2011
Wow, this story has been amazing. The action was really well done, and original, with that other coven. Bella's past was very well done as well. You even had me sympathetic to Jacob, and that's almost impossible to do. Grin.

It's been a delight to read. Thank you.

Sherry
sherryola chapter 4 . 10/28/2011
I'm enjoying this story very much. I haven't read the Bella one yet, but I always pick Edward's side of things if both exist. He's more interesting, so confused and tangled up inside.

i really feel sorry for him ion this. Poor kid. everybody blames him, and it isn't all his fault. If bella had an ounce of self-worth, she'd have known it was bullshit. If she'd even bothered to try to fight for them, instead of wilting on the spot. i don't fully blame her either. they both made big mistakes and didn't trust each other or believe in themselves. and they didn't communicate, my biggest pet peeve int he world! grin.

still having vented, I love the story and am going back to read more. I just want to shake all the Cullens up for blaming edward. they all left too, so no Cullen is guiltless here.
sersmom chapter 16 . 2/25/2011
I love the Maslow's heirarchy reference. It's amazing how insightful and encompassing that bit of research is.
sersmom chapter 6 . 2/24/2011
I love hearing from Edward. There is a lot to your story that he had to say and then it is always fun to know what everyone else is thinking.
Noble Korhedron chapter 21 . 9/23/2010
Dang, this is almost too cutsey-poo for words! :-P I'm looking forward to more updates to "The Search" ASAP! :-P