Reviews for Enemies with Benefits
jasmine chapter 23 . 1/27/2014
I love this story it's so good please update soon. When you decided to do a rewrite I was sad because they were about to be a family. I like the second story even more.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/22/2014
I really love this story!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/22/2014
Nice chapter
xenigmaticxweirdox chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I found this prologue too exciting. How I'd wish I knew this fanfic even before. And I could say you're one of my favorite author, trustxbelieve. :D
jjjjanna chapter 17 . 8/12/2013
Best pregnancy reveal/ proposal ever!
ambeebambee333 chapter 23 . 6/1/2013
Just finished this story, it's SOO good, I love the way you write. Throughout this whole story I got butterflies from the way Edward acted towards Bella, it was really a great story, I loved it. Edward is so cute :)
fanfic police chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
some words were filtered from my previous comment.

It's asianfanfics . com.
fanfic police chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Hi! I just want to notify you that this story is being plagiarized at .com.

Link: ( story/view/447881/strictly-no-strings-attached-2ne 1-bigbang-dara-daragon-jiyong-ririn-topbom)

I'm not sure if she earned your permission to post, but she didn't indicate in the thread so I assume she did not.
Gleekalperson chapter 15 . 2/24/2013
is there any problem with Ryan... coz he is always there when bella is crying (due to edward)...
wheresmywings chapter 17 . 2/13/2013
Wow. Just wow. Best way to propse/let some know you're pregnant in the history of EVAR!
jess 'twilight matrix chapter 17 . 12/2/2012
just found this story last night and I couldnt stop reading it. I love it! such a great story! you did a wonderfil job!
Kelly chapter 5 . 11/30/2012
You do not use the word spastic in a story.
vampire-luver101 chapter 23 . 11/28/2012
I love it can't wait to read more :)
Guest chapter 17 . 11/21/2012
loved :)
morena.davidson.3 chapter 23 . 11/21/2012
Just finished reading your original "enemies with benefits" LOVED it...It's past 6 am and I haven't gone to bed yet cause I couldn't stop reading it. lol Good job with the story and will be looking for your other stories. :)