Reviews for Enemies with Benefits
LolaTheSa chapter 13 . 4/13
OK Fuck this story... Just last chapter you said her grades were slipping..

The way your writing Edward is giving me whiplash and hurting my brain. YOU HAVE HIM APOLOGIES when he shouldn't be/

Your Bella is just a bitch.

I'm just gonna stop reading cause I GOT the feeling you're about to make this characters do even more stupid and questionable shit in the coming chapters.
LolaTheSa chapter 12 . 4/13

THis Bella character is so butchered and you don't know what the fuck is gonna happen to her... She leaves edward at the party and kisses ryan... She leaves Edward place after claiming to have feelings for him and is immediately in a relationship with another guy in the next second..

And don't get me started on Edward... Most of the time he's really emotionless until the writer wants to get to the elephant in the room.
LolaTheSa chapter 11 . 4/13
But Edward is fucking right! She can't treat him like shit and expect him to fucking fight for her! She needs to fight for him, HELL SHE'S KISSING A NEW DUDE just after she told edward she was falling in love with her.. .LIKE WTF!
LolaTheSa chapter 10 . 4/12
I don't find what Bella did funny... What Edward did was pervy.. But what bella did is bullying and makes what Edward did tame. Plus her little ass tackled him? That's beyond fucking embarrassing and unrealistic, surprised Rose didn't whip her fun from how you are writing this.

And their little argument, what he said was true, and what she said was barely even true... I hate how you have him say he's sorry after and have her say she meant what she says even tho it's mostly not true...

This is pissing me off.
not used anymore sorry chapter 17 . 11/2/2015
They remind me of a more violent version of Ron and Hermione!:)
Sorry, I'm just a HUUGE Potterhead.:)
not used anymore sorry chapter 16 . 11/2/2015
Twas beautiful.:)
not used anymore sorry chapter 15 . 11/1/2015
Best. Chapter. Ever. In. This. Story.
not used anymore sorry chapter 14 . 11/1/2015
I liked it, but it would be better of Bella broke things with Ryan.
not used anymore sorry chapter 13 . 11/1/2015
Wonderful chapter!:)
Really liked it.:)
I'm glad everyone agrees Bella and Edward are meant to be.:)
not used anymore sorry chapter 12 . 11/1/2015
Happy overly belated bday!:)
It had a really cute ending.:)
not used anymore sorry chapter 11 . 11/1/2015
I believe you.:)
I mean, what story like this one doesn't have a happy ending? Some stories are meant to end sad, you can tell. But this, it gives me a happy vibe.:) And for once, the amount of cuss words cracks me up.:)
not used anymore sorry chapter 10 . 11/1/2015
not used anymore sorry chapter 9 . 11/1/2015
Wonderful chapter!:)
not used anymore sorry chapter 8 . 11/1/2015
That was brill!:)
Love it.:)
not used anymore sorry chapter 7 . 11/1/2015
That was a cute chapter.:)