Reviews for Snow Kagura and the Shichinintai
overninethousand chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
berrysplashQT chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
OMG! LOVE THIS STORY! i love the way you write. XD funny!
feralfairy chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
"I just hope this doesn't stain..." lol. I love it! Had me cracking up the whole time. Why do people always make Naraku a queen? Oh well. Actually, I can kind of see him as a queen. Sad, isn't it? Anyway, I really liked it, keep going!
Liesie chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
The breaks from the script while the characters force the narrator to describe them in-character amuse me. The only aspect that gives me pause is the fact that the Inu no Taisho is Kagura's father in this. Do not want half-sibling incest. 0.o
Vicious-Fluffy-Bunny-Llama chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
That was funny. No it was beyond funny, it was hilarious!
MalchiorImposter chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
i really like where this story is going!

i hope sesshomaru is in it soon 3

kagura was so funny!

i really hope you update

this story is great!
Bibliophile Nincompoop chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
This story is strange but great. Its really scatterbrained, off the walls, but very interesting.
saphira404 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
This was hilarious, as was Nemuri no Kagura. I loved it. Great start.
Milareppa chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Very amusing. I hope you continue this. Can I assume the errors with the mediaeval words (thee, thou, and thy) were part of the parody (given the screw-up job the anime did of it with Kaede).

You mentioned you were stuck for ideas. All the way through this chapter, with characters protesting against the narrator, all I could think of what on earth would happen if you mixed Sesshoumaru, Kagura and the story of the Princess Bridge - aside from struggling to see Kagura as passive as Buttercup, and what Sesshoumaru would think of a hopeless romantic like Westley, you've even got an in-built narrator (who'd replace the irreplaceable Peter Faulk?) to mock.

Really - Princess Bride meets Sesshoumaru and Kagura. It *could* work! (If you're drunk, strung out on a month of no sleep and from a different planet, that is. *g*)