Reviews for You Can
pls continue
endhap chapter 1 . 4/25
plz finish this story
anonymous chapter 25 . 4/24
...Jesus Christ. In real life, Natsume's behaviour would be considered abuse, because it is. Controlling her life, controlling who she could and couldn't see, raping her, assaulting her, on and on and on and I'm supposed to think he's sweet? I sincerely hope this isn't what you think actual romance is like, because if it is...

Then again, this is very heavily influenced by telenovellas, so I'm not surprised to see all the disturbing content in here; the romanticizing of domestic abuse.

You'll probably ignore me. That's fine. You and your readers will likely think this is a flame. That's fine, too. Think what you want.

I just want you to know that there are real people out there who have experienced all this, not the concept itself but the general experiences, and they're called "victims of domestic abuse."

(You probably didn't know, or probably just didn't care. That's not really fine, but who's really listening here?)
Mizutori chapter 25 . 3/27
Been years now please update i want to see Natsume an Mikan together!
Hi please update soon
Honki no Shika chapter 25 . 3/11
The story of chapter TF lol...
Anw, this was another interesting chapter with introduction to Natsume's mother...
I really wonder how Mikan's coping tho..

Keep up the good job!
Will be right here, waiting for the updates... Forever and more X'D
the fangirl who lived 15 chapter 25 . 3/10
Omg WHY DID YOU STOP?! IM SORRY IF YOU'VE MOVED ON WITH YOUR LIFE BUT PLEASE I BEG OF YOU TO FINISH THIS BEAUTIFUL, WONDERFUL, AMAZING, MIND BLOWING STORY THAT I STARTED READING AT 9 PM AND FINISHED AT 1 AM IN THE MORNING BECAUSE I LOVE IT SO MUCH AND ITS JUST SO PERFECT. THIS IS THE WORST PLACE TO LEAVE IT OFF. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO MIKAN AND NATSUME. I WANT AN ENDING. I KNOW ITS GREEDY TO ASK FOR MORE WHEN THERES ALREADY 25 CHAPTERS OF PURE GOLD, BUT I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REST AND WILL ALWAYS MOURN THIS BROKEN ENDING. I CRIED, LAUGHED HYSTERICALLY, CURSED AT BOTH OF THEM FOR BEING BAKAS, AND SNAPCHATTED MY NON ANIME/MANGA LOVING FRIENDS TO RANT AND GUSH ABOUT THIS STORY EVEN THOUGH I KNOW THEY GET ANNOYED WHEN I DO THAT. FOR THE SAKE OF ALL WHO HAVE REVIEWED AND DESERVE AN ENDING, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE. I PURPOSELY FILTER THE INCOMPLETED ONES SO IDK WHY THIS HAPPENED BUT IF I WERE DYING MY DYING WISH WOULD BE FOR YOU TO FINISH THIS STORY. But if you don't, I still want to say thank you so much for writing this and this will always be in my heart. :)
cj-the-fool chapter 25 . 2/26
Good to see u r still updating this story. This was one of my favourites back in the days...still is. Best of luck to u. Hopefully you will get the energy and enthusiasm to complete it
PerfectStory101 chapter 25 . 2/16
You can't just disappear for 2 years and leave the last chapter like that! Omg please update!
Dang, Natsume, murder would probably make her scared of you, you now, since her PARENTS were murdered
Idk... y d hell in all stories or fanfic... natsume is portrayed such an ass. In reality he is actually a very sweet charachter. I did not like the way he raped mikan in the begining . After that he did not have d decency to apologize properly. Thoughout d story .. its poor girl who makes all sacrifices and guy enjoys or behaves bad or if he feels guilty he dsnt express it well. I couldnt help but felt pity for d main charachter. Too much pain n suffering makes a story boring. U shuld get a mix of emotions while writing them down. I liked the concept in d begining but after the marriage it got too monotonous. I would like you to update thou... becayse every story should have an ending. Thou i felt the proper ending would have been mikan suing natsume. Still... many readers waiting. So update soon . Thanku :)
jhoellahmarasigan chapter 25 . 1/22
aki lee mag update ka please isang taon ka nang hinihintay ng fic moooo
Purple-Hime chapter 25 . 1/19
Please, Aki-sama we're begging you T_T Do not abandon this story PLEASE *tears*
When will you post the next chapter? hurry plzzzz
voicesofmelodies chapter 25 . 1/15
Love love love the story huhuhu it makes my heart ache...please do update soon! :(( huhuhu
1,975 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »