Reviews for You Can
Please uuuuuuuppppddddaaattteee...
tearing up ... AGAIN
update moe frequently
AnjElkington chapter 25 . 9/25
Sana magtrabaho uli si Mikan sa club tapos doon ulit sila magkikita.
lilcutieprincess chapter 25 . 9/24
This is a really good chapter! Please update soon! :DD
Wow you write English really well then
Thank you! for updating. :)
Can't wait 4 next chapter.
claire chapter 25 . 9/22
Omfg. They divorced, oh shyt. Natsume ;-; fjsbsbrjfksk please do explain Kaoru's ?! Oh god, Natsume's in such a mess...

LOVE IT ! Forever a fan ~ XD
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 25 . 9/22
I hope they drag him to Mikan and put them in the same room with no escape. Time for real talk and no escape!
Cute-chan chapter 25 . 9/22
Good job in this chapter! I was so excited when I saw that this story has an update. Anyways, Natsume is an IDIOT. He was supposed to comfort Mikan due to the miscarriage, but no, he chose to be stupid and becomes the most idiotic of all idiot by divorcing Mikan. Though I can really see the effect of this to him. But he can't blame anyone for this. If only he was honest to his feelings, things shouldn't have been complicated. I am really excited to know what Mikan's life now. So I hope you can update when you have a chance. Thanks!

P.S. Kudos to you for still pursuing this story. I could not say the same to myself. Haha.
Sakura Shiragiku chapter 25 . 9/22
Please update as soon as you can, thanks for updating after 4 months. I've read this story around 15-16 times so addicted.
xxFLaMiNG MiLCuTexx chapter 25 . 9/22
Thank you for updating. It
m happy for tsubasa n misaki. I think I read it somehwere where tsubasa said that he would take mikan if natsume wont do it. I miss reading about mikan and natsume. Why didnt mikan went to see natsume? Isnt she worried? Poor natsume.. he's killing himself..knowing that he had lost mikan and his baby. I hope that they will be able to make up. Thank you for this wonderful story. Hope to hear soon from you.
Best regards,
Anilissa chapter 25 . 9/22
Wahhhh I'm so glad I didn't have to wait for half a year. Wait did it? But nv mind. Sad, silly Natsume. And Kaoru came back. Maybe fixing his lost mother and son relationship before courting mikan again? And I pray Natsume won't play around w girls in between. And I hope mikan's doing fine. Can't wait for next chapter
jdcocoagirl chapter 25 . 9/21