Reviews for You Can
Yesterday's Secrets chapter 25 . 9/16
Ugh, both Natsume and Mikan are frustrating, so are a lot of other characters. Honestly. Natsume's an arrogant, selfish, psychotic rapist ass who doesn't even deserve pity. Goodness. He's what, 20, and he still can't get over his mommy issues? Please. He's childish and he only thinks about himself. Mikan had a miscarriage and what did he do? Feign indifference, of course. Because he thinks himself charming that way.

And Mikan. Mikan's always helpless, clueless, and naive - it's not even realistic anymore. If Natsume's a psychotic sadist, Mikan's a deep-end masochist. Yep, they're perfect for each other. And how did Luna even find about the contract? Myg.

The only way that this will end nicely is if both protagonists have a tragic ending. Hopefully, Natsume being skewered by a totem pole up his rear. I'm certain it would give a nice visual.
please update it been century till u last update well not realy but still update this fic haunt my dteams and blow my mind when i think what going to happen next natsume deserve a happy ending after all the measry u put him through and mikan too please i mbegging u please update both me and my sister luv ur fanfic please don't abondent this story...love u please update:'(
loveee chapter 25 . 9/5
can you believe it.
7 years since you started the story
1 year since your last update.

thank you for not giving up :') we're still waiting for you to put us out of this misery of them being apart. please make this agonizing wait worth it.
dorawc chapter 25 . 9/5
still waiting for the update.
:( hopefully soon
Jack Jayaweera chapter 25 . 9/1
Please Please please please update this story...
Namesarah chapter 25 . 8/30
next chapter please
Hey, continue this
isabella chapter 25 . 8/23
are you going to finish this
UPDATE PLEASE! don't wait for another year to update! T.T
Love this story. Please update T_T
my tea chapter 25 . 7/31
Oh my god i love your story. This fanfic is awesome.
I need to see natsu n mikan make up pleaseee.
Please end our misery *sobs
Holly chapter 25 . 7/12
Hurry up with the next chapter
Hiiii, i'm one of your fans. I am saddened by what happened to your files... I hope you could finish this story despite the busyness of life :) Many fans like me will be waiting 3
Sana mag update na po kayo :((
Aren't u going 2 continue with mikans and natsumes happy eneding? Please continue. ...
1,951 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »