Reviews for You Can
Mikan chapter 26 . 7/5
I was waiting for this. And i expected a much more longer chapter. And please continue
Please update i am realy looking forword to your update best off luck
Please update soon i just love your story
BloodyBona chapter 26 . 6/21
OMG.. Thank youu sooo sooo mucchh for this updateee.. I LOVE YOU AND THIS STORYYY
I think Natsume's too proud to bed any woman/man at all
Anonymous chapter 26 . 6/15
I HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON!
Natsumemikan123 chapter 26 . 6/10
Omg you updated! I’m so glad to know that you’re back! I can’t wait to see their reunion
I hope you will continue updating more episodes huhuhuu im just so happy
OMG I AM SO HAPPY HUHUHUUH
apple-min chapter 16 . 6/8
oh my god i wanted to leave a hearty and lengthy review on how much i absolutely love the way you’ve written the story so far but after this chapter i’m so bloody livid. honestly the only thing i want to do now is to punch the shit out of natsume? does he not realised he actually raped her? i’m just so mad, so disappointed and now i’m sad ashagakahakak
Ei Pril 417 chapter 26 . 6/7
My heart literally jumped for joy! You have updated this story..
As to this chapter, the ending was a totally another cliffy..
But it is very reassuring that you are determined to finish this one though, and i can't wait for that part that crimson eyes will be locked again with a hazel one..
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA chapter 26 . 5/30
AAYYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY
Finally you actually updated waiting for next update plz update soon it's been long time plz we r waiting for next update... And it was amazing
Amazing part with natsume and Mikan life
They still can't forget each other
Don't separate them
penjuallemon chapter 26 . 5/29
I can’t believe you literally update this story, looking forward for the next chapter, thank you.
Wah I'm very happy you finally updated! Thank you for not abandoning this I really want to know how the two will get back together. Of course, Natsume will have to work for it huh hehe. Cheers!
2,043 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »